First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Would you become the opposite sex for $10 Million?
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
fuck yeah I would. but if I'm of equal attractiveness as a girl as I am as a male, I'm fucked.
1353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ
Offline
Posted 1/9/15

Is-9 wrote:

It would be super awkward to explain it to everyone, do all the paperwork and get used to shaving. But on the other hand...

* Being able to travel everywhere in the world
* Never having to worry about pregnancy
* Having sex with tons of people and be considered cool because of it
* Being able to walk alone late at night
* A stronger body by default
* Never having to wear makeup or heels to be considered 'presentable'
* A higher chance of landing a good job or getting promoted
* Being able to go topless

AND ten million dollars? Hell yeah.


1) You already can.
2) Birth Control.
3) It is cool either way.
4) You don't want an escort to cover your six?
5) Just let your hair down, barefoot, and present yourself to me.
6) I think you've got this backwards.
7) You already can, I can prove it. Actually I urge you to do so, with me.
63591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 1/9/15

Fuddbender wrote:
I'd pay the genie money for the transformation. Id probably be a lesbian though. LOL


Hahaha, yes.
Is-9 
14452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/9/15 , edited 1/10/15

Augment wrote:


Is-9 wrote:

It would be super awkward to explain it to everyone, do all the paperwork and get used to shaving. But on the other hand...

* Being able to travel everywhere in the world
* Never having to worry about pregnancy
* Having sex with tons of people and be considered cool because of it
* Being able to walk alone late at night
* A stronger body by default
* Never having to wear makeup or heels to be considered 'presentable'
* A higher chance of landing a good job or getting promoted
* Being able to go topless

AND ten million dollars? Hell yeah.


1) You already can.
2) Birth Control.
3) It is cool either way.
4) You don't want an escort to cover your six?
5) Just let your hair down, barefoot, and present yourself to me.
6) I think you've got this backwards.
7) You already can, I can prove it. Actually I urge you to do so, with me.


* I would also never get comments like this.
18625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/9/15 , edited 1/9/15
I would accept in an instant if it weren't for two things.

1) I don't want to deal with all those initial annoyances and paperwork.
2) The overwhelming majority of genies aren't trustworthy at all.
23947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
I'm transsexual, so yeah. That would be a win win situation.
30098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
I wouldn't mind it. Being a boy would be SO easy. Plus no childbirth, periods, or being pretty all the time.
Posted 1/9/15
Go under the knife? Eww, no chance...plus, doctors touching you *vomits*
16098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Milky Way
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
It was really tempting until I realized that I would have to explain to everyone why i'm suddenly a woman. That would be pretty awkward..
Posted 1/9/15

severticas wrote:

Go under the knife? Eww, no chance...plus, doctors touching you *vomits*


The OP is talking about a magical transformation done by a genie. You don't have to worry about surgery.
12522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/9/15

lilliputian_otaku wrote:

I am all for this, but how the hell am I supposed to walk into work on Monday as a crossdressing pervert? I hate to break it to you, but I would be fired on the spot. I wouldn't even be able to play it off as a joke if I showed up dressed up as a woman on Tuesday. Love the idea, hate the execution. I would have no chance in my industry. My only option would be to stage a murder of my real self and create a new person who moved in from somewhereville. As interesting as that might be, I couldn't put my dad through that if I had the choice. I'd rather suffer a bit and raise some hell to let him live a peaceful life.


If you live in America it would be illegal to fire you.
12522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/9/15

Synthetk wrote:

I would accept in an instant if it weren't for two things.

1) I don't want to deal with all those initial annoyances and paperwork.
2) The overwhelming majority of genies aren't trustworthy at all.


literally the best response so far
Posted 1/9/15

aeb0717 wrote:


severticas wrote:

Go under the knife? Eww, no chance...plus, doctors touching you *vomits*


The OP is talking about a magical transformation done by a genie. You don't have to worry about surgery.


Oh my bad, I tend to skip the original post and just go by the title.

Still... i'd rather be the genie.
40575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / HI
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
Yeah sure why not lol
48498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ar away
Offline
Posted 1/9/15 , edited 1/9/15
Not just from reading this thread but what I've learned about gender, it seems the number of men who would agree to becoming the opposite sex for $10 mil. or would even do it without the money far outnumber women. I think part of this has to do with the perception that a woman's life has its advantages and being male has a much stronger and stricter set of expectations and pressures.

I also think its more than that, I think male brains have a kind of fascination with detachment from the physicality of being that sex. This fascination doesn't really exist among women because going from female to male is a physical gain, you gain muscle, height, mass, body hair, a larger set of genitals. Gaining something you've never experienced before and having to deal with them is more scary than being freed of those things.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.