First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Gunfire and explosion just heard at 3:56pm GMT LIVE in france
Posted 1/9/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

We're at a point where this isn't even news anymore. It's just your daily extremist doing their daily run.


True
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/9/15 , edited 1/9/15
This is all terrible. There's just.
So much needless death.

Can you beleive that some nimrods on tumblr are apparently DEFENDING the terrorists because they're islamic? No, being Islamic doesnt give you a right to murder people for their free fucking speech. Being any religion or any identity doesn't exempt you from NOT FUCKING MURDERING PEOPLE. Murder is a CRIME. I cannot beleive there are people defending the perpetrators of this tradgedy. I for one hope all of them are found and killed. I'd prefer a public execution but I'm not sure if that's legal.
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
That's just so very sad. But, they shouldn't have drawn those offensive cartoons because that's taken very seriously in Islam.
40009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / HI
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
That is really intense
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 1/9/15 , edited 1/9/15

LONGNAMEYOUWONTMISS wrote:

This is a result of the Quran being taken literally, and if you read the Quran you would understand why. It is dangerous.


This is what happens when they don't update their religion, instead it remains the same old, badly written illiterate book that is followed so closely.




animegirl2222 wrote:
Can you beleive that some nimrods on tumblr are apparently DEFENDING the terrorists because they're islamic?


If you haven't seen it, here are a few that have been translated. These are idiot's who live in France, that are in support of the terrorist? I hope they are tracked down and are deported/jailed immediately. This is what happens when the borders are wide open and these illegal closed minded fucks come over.




ayesharocks wrote:

That's just so very sad. But, they shouldn't have drawn those offensive cartoons because that's taken very seriously in Islam.


It's also taking very seriously to more people than the followers of Islam that killing innocent people, (even a janitor, who kills the janitor?), taking hostages, is taking very seriously. So the people who get offended in Islam are irrelevant, people get offended by stuff all the time and everyday, but eh maybe some things are said back and forth blah blah and that's it. Just the thought you think, that we should be careful what we say about their religion, says a lot about 'Islam'.





Posted 1/9/15

AiYumega wrote:

Don't blame religion, blame violent extremists.


No blame religion. Fucking dumb shit gets people killed and holds back society. It's whatever if you want to believe in whatever but really religion just hurts society and I am not even being some arrogant atheist of the internet. I'm agnostic
11154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/9/15 , edited 1/9/15

ayesharocks wrote:

That's just so very sad. But, they shouldn't have drawn those offensive cartoons because that's taken very seriously in Islam.


The world wont bow to Islam.

I hope these cartoons continue to be made giving into terrorists should never happen.
27486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
This world will be consumed by war. It is how we will all meet our timely end.
1129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California
Offline
Posted 1/9/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

This is all terrible. There's just.
So much needless death.

Can you beleive that some nimrods on tumblr are apparently DEFENDING the terrorists because they're islamic? No, being Islamic doesnt give you a right to murder people for their free fucking speech. Being any religion or any identity doesn't exempt you from NOT FUCKING MURDERING PEOPLE. Murder is a CRIME. I cannot beleive there are people defending the perpetrators of this tradgedy. I for one hope all of them are found and killed. I'd prefer a public execution but I'm not sure if that's legal.


That's why I hate tumblr and I finally got myself to deleting my account. Tumbr is just like the news. Giving you your daily brainwashed current events. Goodness. Nobody in that websites does their research when actually reading "articles".
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 1/9/15 , edited 1/9/15
Oh hey guys, 600 Islamist Fighters returned to the EU now from Syria. But it's okay because are EU leaders says so, they don't want to look racist. Who cares if they were over there being terrorists, in the UK it's even so good we have a rehab for them, they get special treatment, lmfao. I can't wait till UKIP come to power, because all this will end. This is fucking ridiculous. Anyone one of these at anytime can cause terror, why wouldn't they? Half these dirty rats probably beheaded someone just last week?

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150109/1016726546.html

Absolute joke.
11154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/9/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

Oh hey guys, 600 Islamist Fighters returned to the EU now from Syria. But it's okay because are EU leaders says so, they don't want to look racist. Who cares if they were over there being terrorists, in the UK it's even so good we have a rehab for them, they get special treatment, lmfao. I can't wait till UKIP come to power, because all this will end. This is fucking ridiculous. Anyone one of these at anytime can cause terror, why wouldn't they? Half these dirty rats probably beheaded someone just last week?

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150109/1016726546.html

Absolute joke.


The UK needs to do something about this soon.
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/10/15

MarkyD73 wrote:


ayesharocks wrote:

That's just so very sad. But, they shouldn't have drawn those offensive cartoons because that's taken very seriously in Islam.


The world wont bow to Islam.

I hope these cartoons continue to be made giving into terrorists should never happen.


Then expect more attacks.
11154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/10/15

ayesharocks wrote:


MarkyD73 wrote:


ayesharocks wrote:

That's just so very sad. But, they shouldn't have drawn those offensive cartoons because that's taken very seriously in Islam.


The world wont bow to Islam.

I hope these cartoons continue to be made giving into terrorists should never happen.


Then expect more attacks.


I already do expect more attacks.
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/10/15

LONGNAMEYOUWONTMISS wrote:

This is a result of the Quran being taken literally, and if you read the Quran you would understand why. It is dangerous.


Have you even read the Quran? It's not dangerous.
Posted 1/10/15

furytime wrote:


AiYumega wrote:

Don't blame religion, blame violent extremists.


No blame religion. Fucking dumb shit gets people killed and holds back society. It's whatever if you want to believe in whatever but really religion just hurts society and I am not even being some arrogant atheist of the internet. I'm agnostic


I believe religion is just an excuse, and there's plenty of reason why people would do harm to each other. If not religion, we'd just hurt another with another lame excuse.

I.E. I believe Man is not a noble savage corrupted by Religion, Man is an ignoble savage who twists logic to fit their own needs, while ironically forgoing logic.

That being said, a lot of extremists, including the one at the meatpacking plant, weren't life long Muslims, but recent converts looking for a way to justify their perverse world view.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.