First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you own a car? and if yes What model?
14189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/15
I rent a Suzuki WagonR. It's better than not having a car, and the mileage is good, but that's all I can say that's good about it.
Sorbin 
9020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/15/15 , edited 1/16/15


2013 Nissan 370Z best car I've owned absolutely love it. And to make things better petrol prices are falling
Jarexx 
30925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 1/15/15
nissan 350z
85273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 1/15/15
I have a 1989 Lincoln Mark VII because people keep hitting me over and over and raising my insurance through the roof... I had to settle with a junky car to afford to continue to have car insurance. No fault states suck in that regard.
41746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/15/15 , edited 1/15/15
Yes, 95 Buick Regal. Bought it about 5 months ago from a elderly lady. She was the only owner and it had 91k miles.

Also have a '01 Silverado with 340k miles.

I had to replace my old Volvo thing had 289k miles and leaked anything and everything.no heat, ac, defrost, sunroof leaked, etc. It was a old car and just had to check the fluids every time you got in it.

I wanted to save more but I got the Buick for a great price and let's face it 91k miles is nothing. Car will last me many years.

Edited for typos
85273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 1/15/15

LosingHope wrote:

Yes, 95 Buick Regal. Bought it about 5 months ago from a elderly lady. She was the only owner and it had 91k miles.

I had to replace my old Volvo thing had 289k miles..

I wanted to save more but I got the Buick for a great price and let's face it 91k miles is nothing. Car will last me many years.


My Buick LeSabre 1992 lasted me to 200,000 miles. It would have lasted longer if some idiot wasn't going 50 mph towards a red light. Rain + Dodge Truck + 50 mph + Him not paying attention = I get screwed, forced to buy a crappy car and $100 increase in insurance per month. Freaking lovely. Insurance companies, I hate you.
5493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Online
Posted 1/15/15
2000 Toyota Camry.
Almost at 200k miles
3606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Chicagoland ~
Offline
Posted 1/15/15 , edited 1/15/15
I got a cute little 2014 Yaris last year, it has great milage and it's pretty small. The smallest car I've owned yet. One of these days when I have a better job I'll get my dream Z though. =)


41746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/15/15 , edited 1/15/15

Khaltazar wrote:


LosingHope wrote:

Yes, 95 Buick Regal. Bought it about 5 months ago from a elderly lady. She was the only owner and it had 91k miles.

I had to replace my old Volvo thing had 289k miles..

I wanted to save more but I got the Buick for a great price and let's face it 91k miles is nothing. Car will last me many years.


My Buick LeSabre 1992 lasted me to 200,000 miles. It would have lasted longer if some idiot wasn't going 50 mph towards a red light. Rain + Dodge Truck + 50 mph + Him not paying attention = I get screwed, forced to buy a crappy car and $100 increase in insurance per month. Freaking lovely. Insurance companies, I hate you.



Please don't hate me lol, I can assure you iv never owned a dodge ram. Also I know they are good cars the GM 3.8 is a solid motor and considered the second best engine GM ever made. It made the top 10 list for most reliable engine in the last 100 years.

I know a lot about the car tho. Iv own the Regal, also had a Boneville, and a firebird all had the same exact engines and trannies. Good vehicles :)

On a side note I only pay $60 every 3 months for insurance. Altho its not in my name lol. I know the feeling of high insurance 24 years old not as much as a parking ticket and every place wants to charge me $90-120 a month for liability.
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/15/15 , edited 1/15/15
Two new vehicles. Just sold my older cars this year (both were from 2002) and bought:

- 2014 BMW M5
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Paid cash for both. No debt. Debt is slavery.
27824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 1/15/15
Toyota Camry LE 2009
85273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 1/15/15

LosingHope wrote:


Khaltazar wrote:


LosingHope wrote:

Yes, 95 Buick Regal. Bought it about 5 months ago from a elderly lady. She was the only owner and it had 91k miles.

I had to replace my old Volvo thing had 289k miles..

I wanted to save more but I got the Buick for a great price and let's face it 91k miles is nothing. Car will last me many years.


My Buick LeSabre 1992 lasted me to 200,000 miles. It would have lasted longer if some idiot wasn't going 50 mph towards a red light. Rain + Dodge Truck + 50 mph + Him not paying attention = I get screwed, forced to buy a crappy car and $100 increase in insurance per month. Freaking lovely. Insurance companies, I hate you.



Please don't hate me lol, I can assure you iv never owned a dodge ram. Also I know they are good cars the GM 3.8 is a solid motor and considered the second best engine GM ever made. It made the top 10 list for most reliable engine in the last 100 years.

I know a lot about the car tho. Iv own the Regal, also had a Boneville, and a firebird all had the same exact engines and trannies. Good vehicles :)

On a side note I only pay $60 every 3 months for insurance. Altho its not in my name lol. I know the feeling of high insurance 24 years old not as much as a parking ticket and every place wants to charge me $90-120 a month for liability.


Haha, I don't hate you. I meant I hate car insurance companies. :)
I haven't caused a single accident but I have been hit in the rear 2 times in the span of 2 years. Liability on a 1989 car is $150 for me a month with ZERO tickets. I have never been pulled over by police. My insurance is stupidly high because idiots who keep hitting me. It really makes me understand why people who get hit get physically angry. They know they are about to get screwed over by insurance companies.
41746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/15/15

Khaltazar wrote:


LosingHope wrote:


Khaltazar wrote:


LosingHope wrote:

Yes, 95 Buick Regal. Bought it about 5 months ago from a elderly lady. She was the only owner and it had 91k miles.

I had to replace my old Volvo thing had 289k miles..

I wanted to save more but I got the Buick for a great price and let's face it 91k miles is nothing. Car will last me many years.


My Buick LeSabre 1992 lasted me to 200,000 miles. It would have lasted longer if some idiot wasn't going 50 mph towards a red light. Rain + Dodge Truck + 50 mph + Him not paying attention = I get screwed, forced to buy a crappy car and $100 increase in insurance per month. Freaking lovely. Insurance companies, I hate you.



Please don't hate me lol, I can assure you iv never owned a dodge ram. Also I know they are good cars the GM 3.8 is a solid motor and considered the second best engine GM ever made. It made the top 10 list for most reliable engine in the last 100 years.

I know a lot about the car tho. Iv own the Regal, also had a Boneville, and a firebird all had the same exact engines and trannies. Good vehicles :)

On a side note I only pay $60 every 3 months for insurance. Altho its not in my name lol. I know the feeling of high insurance 24 years old not as much as a parking ticket and every place wants to charge me $90-120 a month for liability.


Haha, I don't hate you. I meant I hate car insurance companies. :)
I haven't caused a single accident but I have been hit in the rear 2 times in the span of 2 years. Liability on a 1989 car is $150 for me a month with ZERO tickets. I have never been pulled over by police. My insurance is stupidly high because idiots who keep hitting me. It really makes me understand why people who get hit get physically angry. They know they are about to get screwed over by insurance companies.


Yeah its just a racket. All they our interested is getting every penny they can. If they passed a law which made it not necessary to have insurance they would drop the price by at least 50% overnight
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/15
I got a 2003 Buick LeSabre Limited
and a 1981 Elcamino completely restored
Fadaar 
9509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Georgia
Offline
Posted 1/16/15 , edited 1/16/15
Normal daily driver is an 09 Ford Focus, new purchase for shits and giggles is:



I like it a lot
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.