Switching bodily fluids.
2841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Houston, Tx
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
As you all know, threads around this place doesn't get very normal often and presently put- doesn't seem dignified.

So I felt like I had to hold back a little on some ideas I question, since I know you guys always skips those long written thread for they are such a bother, I'll shorten my thoughts for you-

Pissing Semen, and Masturbating for Pee.
Would that mean that hormones would regulate more off course? would religion have to bend some rules to feeling horny to get the unnecessary liquid out of your liver? Discuss.
Posted 1/9/15
" huh?"
Posted 1/9/15
Biggle, I suggest this as the plot of our manga. Sort of like Parasyte The Maxim meets Boku No Pico.


46483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
What? I don't get it
1262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
Hmm I kinda sorta got it... but not entirely....
18079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
Pissing semen. Hahaha haha

Does the switcheeroo affect the projectile or the launching distance?
41983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / an utter mess
Offline
Posted 1/9/15 , edited 1/9/15
I would rather not swap the two.
I am very fine with my bodily fluids as they are.


My right hand and I would lose our close friendship should such a swap ever be physically possible and should such a swap happen to me.
29451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
.....Sorry, what? The cat picture is the only thing that sank in with me. :/
2841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Houston, Tx
Offline
Posted 1/9/15

AiYumega wrote:

Biggle, I suggest this as the plot of our manga. Sort of like Parasyte The Maxim meets Boku No Pico.




Lol, No.

Obviously I didn't write enough for people to understand.
Basically what I'm asking is what would happen if God switched the function where we'd Piss and Sperm comes out, while we have to Masturbate to get Pee.

Switching Effect. Still don't get it?
Posted 1/9/15

Biggle wrote:


AiYumega wrote:

Biggle, I suggest this as the plot of our manga. Sort of like Parasyte The Maxim meets Boku No Pico.




Lol, No.

Obviously I didn't write enough for people to understand.
Basically what I'm asking is what would happen if God switched the function where we'd Piss and Sperm comes out, while we have to Masturbate to get Pee.

Switching Effect. Still don't get it?


I was kidding.
Posted 1/9/15

Randompyrate wrote:

.....Sorry, what? The cat picture is the only thing that sank in with me. :/





AiYumega wrote:


Biggle wrote:


AiYumega wrote:

Biggle, I suggest this as the plot of our manga. Sort of like Parasyte The Maxim meets Boku No Pico.




Lol, No.

Obviously I didn't write enough for people to understand.
Basically what I'm asking is what would happen if God switched the function where we'd Piss and Sperm comes out, while we have to Masturbate to get Pee.

Switching Effect. Still don't get it?


I was kidding.


It would be like The Human Centipede film...only grosser.
74114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
Wow. What a Topic.
Dragon
58707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 1/9/15
I really don't think this is an appropriate topic for CR, given the regulations on adult content and such, and so it's now closed.
You must be logged in to post.