First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Any skaters here at CrunchyRoll?
5680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/07
Posted 6/30/07
Is anybody a moron in crunchyroll?

*silence*
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Alpena, MI
Offline
Posted 6/30/07
i used to skate when i was like 14. i could ollie, shove it, and sometimes heel flip. thats it. i gave it up pretty quickly.
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 6/30/07

Senta wrote:

Is anybody a moron in crunchyroll?

*silence*


no, so u fail.
Posted 6/30/07

Kenshin1986 wrote:


Senta wrote:

Is anybody a moron in crunchyroll?

*silence*


no, so u fail.


"You fail" is for people without witty comments.

Anyway, lol, I used to skate a few years ago. One fall & I was scared for life.
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Alpena, MI
Offline
Posted 6/30/07

Senta wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Senta wrote:

Is anybody a moron in crunchyroll?

*silence*


no, so u fail.


"You fail" is for people without witty comments.

Anyway, lol, I used to skate a few years ago. One fall & I was scared for life.


my very last trick was an old school finger flip and i smacked my head on the pavement and started pukin. that was the end for me.
Posted 6/30/07
i use to skateboard till i met anime online so that took over my life but i was good at skating i was able to ollie, kickflip, heelflip, caveman, board slide, 5-0, 50-50, 360, and pop shovit
Posted 6/30/07
I`m learning how to skate <33
Posted 6/30/07
i used to be addicted to skating i could 360 flip, twistedflip, hardflip,tail slide i was good but then i learn that you could watch anime for free online and not have to buy the dvd. so i stop skating and became addicted to anime.........
now i cant even ollie a curve
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 6/30/07

furiouskronos wrote:

i used to be addicted to skating i could 360 flip, twistedflip, hardflip,tail slide i was good but then i learn that you could watch anime for free online and not have to buy the dvd. so i stop skating and became addicted to anime.........
now i cant even ollie a curve


and now you way 300 pounds! I can bike, blade, snowboard, ski, but when it comes to skateboarding I suck.....

3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Vienna
Offline
Posted 6/30/07
i skate a bit, i always get mad when i cant make a nollie pop-shove it at the first try
then i smack my board on the ground and then i try once again, and when i fail throw my board against a wall and just skate home to play tony hawk's pro skater game :)

but my lil brother is amazing, hes good at the rail and flips down some stairs
24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/30/07
yeaup i used to >.< but i got bored of it
310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / phils/cebu
Offline
Posted 6/30/07
HMMM its been 4yrs i havent skate.....^_^
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/30/07
my Mommy does.
14504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/30/07
I used to for about 1-2 years when i was 14, all i could do was ollie and heelflip then got bored of it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.