Post Reply Nisekoi help - Where to start the manga if continuing from where anime left off
14988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/10/15
Where do i start the Nisekoi manga if i want to continue from where the anime ended?
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 1/10/15

Ryuouka wrote:

Where do i start the Nisekoi manga if i want to continue from where the anime ended?


From the beginning.

As you should start every manga from there.
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 1/10/15
I think the anime stopped at chapter 50.
14988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/10/15

Stonewolfe wrote:


Ryuouka wrote:

Where do i start the Nisekoi manga if i want to continue from where the anime ended?


From the beginning.

As you should start every manga from there.


I usually do, but from what ive heard, the anime didn't skip too much?
26352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 1/10/15 , edited 1/10/15
Chapters you should read as the anime skipped them:
Chapters 7, 19, 26, 40. and 41.

Anime coveraged ended at 50 so around 50-51.
14988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/10/15

DarkSasword wrote:

Chapters you should read as the anime skipped them:
Chapters 7, 19, 26, 40. and 41.

Anime coveraged ended at 50 so around 50-51.


Thanks
You must be logged in to post.