First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Anime Characters You Want As A Pet/Slave/Concubine?
Peris_ 
6183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Birmingham, UK
Offline
Posted 1/11/15
A little sister will do.
104401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 1/11/15

Dubnoman wrote:

Futaba Aoi (the one who is in the top-right; wearing lipstick)

I wonder how many people here are familiar enough with the series to know.

3661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 1/11/15 , edited 1/11/15
Holo

Yuno gasai

Shiina, Mashiro
Posted 1/11/15

silvercrow420 wrote:


Shiina, Mashiro


That cleavage.
20792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/11/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


silvercrow420 wrote:


Shiina, Mashiro


That cleavage.


she'll destory the universe
3661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 1/11/15

periah250 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


silvercrow420 wrote:


Shiina, Mashiro


That cleavage.


she'll destory the universe


Yea she is a babe
18473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 1/11/15

xxJing wrote:


nemoskull wrote:

well duh.


I'll second that. I am not much a fan of bondage, but those 3 want to be servants so that is perfectly fine. Throw in the rest of the Angeloids as well. I'll take them all. Well except for Chaos, she is too creepy.


but she is so adorable and cute!


23748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M /
Online
Posted 1/11/15 , edited 1/11/15

TheAncientOne wrote:


Dubnoman wrote:

Futaba Aoi (the one who is in the top-right; wearing lipstick)

I wonder how many people here are familiar enough with the series to know.



Hmmmmm. When I saw Aoi Futaba I was thinking this girl.

And yes; she did shoot.
104401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 1/11/15

Gafennec wrote:

Hmmmmm. When I saw Aoi Futaba I was thinking this girl.

Let's just say there was a bit more to be familiar with than just the name in the case of Aoi from You're Under Arrest.


23748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M /
Online
Posted 1/11/15

TheAncientOne wrote:


Gafennec wrote:

Hmmmmm. When I saw Aoi Futaba I was thinking this girl.

Let's just say there was a bit more to be familiar with than just the name in the case of Aoi from You're Under Arrest.






I don't think I've seen You're Under Arrest available anywhere.
104401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 1/11/15

Gafennec wrote:

I don't think I've seen You're Under Arrest available anywhere.

If you mean online, it is available over at The Anime Network (US/Canada only). Typically their episodes labeled "guest" (the first two of the first series, and all of the second and third series) are also available on Hulu:
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/You-re-Under-Arrest-TV-Season-1/Watch (dubbed)
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/You-re-Under-Arrest-Fast-Furious-Season-2/Watch (subtitled)
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/You-re-Under-Arrest-Full-Throttle-Season-3/Watch (subtitled)

BTW, I had to remove the italic tags from your message when I quoted it, because using both those and the bold tag was causing the quote to terminate after the title.


23748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M /
Online
Posted 1/11/15

TheAncientOne wrote:


Gafennec wrote:

I don't think I've seen You're Under Arrest available anywhere.

If you mean online, it is available over at The Anime Network (US/Canada only). Typically their episodes labeled "guest" (the first two of the first series, and all of the second and third series) are also available on Hulu:
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/You-re-Under-Arrest-TV-Season-1/Watch (dubbed)
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/You-re-Under-Arrest-Fast-Furious-Season-2/Watch (subtitled)
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/You-re-Under-Arrest-Full-Throttle-Season-3/Watch (subtitled)

BTW, I had to remove the italic tags from your message when I quoted it, because using both those and the bold tag was causing the quote to terminate after the title.




Okay thanks. Normally when doing reviews I'd just use italics for show, book titles, etc. I'll take a look at The Anime Network. Thanks for the urls!
2396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Nevereverland
Offline
Posted 1/11/15


My waifus :3 Yuuki and Asuna
Posted 1/11/15

nekojinpink wrote:



My waifus :3 Yuuki and Asuna


Kirito chan is hotter if you ask me.
37531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/15

Gafennec wrote:


TheAncientOne wrote:


Gafennec wrote:

Hmmmmm. When I saw Aoi Futaba I was thinking this girl.

Let's just say there was a bit more to be familiar with than just the name in the case of Aoi from You're Under Arrest.






I don't think I've seen You're Under Arrest
available anywhere.



Yeah, Aoi from You're Under Arrest is a trans woman. For this thread, I could choose multiple anime (cis) women, but I think you are only supposed to choose a single character, and I decided to choose Futaba Aoi because I got into her kinda recently and I do like her.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.