First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Should Sasuke Have Stayed Single? (Spoilers)
Posted 1/11/15
So what are your opinions? Me? I think it's freaking weird, considering the past history. It's like Kishimoto just decided to pair them off for the sake of it.
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 1/11/15
i think naruto should have ended a long time ago
Posted 1/11/15
Nope. ^

Yes, he should have. it's too weird.
One Punch Mod
85954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/11/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

So what are your opinions? Me? I think it's freaking weird, considering the past history. It's like Kishimoto just decided to pair them off for the sake of it.


It's exactly like everyone just got paired up for the sake of it. It's a stupid way to end things.

(I really dislike epilogue-style endings anyway, but the ones in which everyone in a small circle of characters gets conveniently paired off seems especially juvenile and irritates me quite a bit.)
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Yoshi City
Offline
Posted 1/11/15

lorreen wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

So what are your opinions? Me? I think it's freaking weird, considering the past history. It's like Kishimoto just decided to pair them off for the sake of it.


It's exactly like everyone just got paired up for the sake of it. It's a stupid way to end things.

(I really dislike epilogue-style endings anyway, but the ones in which everyone in a small circle of characters gets conveniently paired off seems especially juvenile and irritates me quite a bit.)


I agree.
I hated the epilogue so much, I hope to God they won't make a spin-off with Naruto's kids.
Posted 1/11/15 , edited 3/9/15
reminds me of when JK Rowling randomly made Harry potter marry Ginny
3731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 1/12/15
Im sorry, I haven't read Naruto in a long while, who is Sasuke with?
Posted 1/12/15 , edited 8/21/15

Legion13 wrote:

Im sorry, I haven't read Naruto in a long while, who is Sasuke with?




501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Yoshi City
Offline
Posted 1/12/15 , edited 1/12/15

devouringdragons wrote:


Legion13 wrote:

Im sorry, I haven't read Naruto in a long while, who is Sasuke with?






He's under a genjutsu.
No one in their right mind would marry that thing.
Posted 1/12/15


That's what I'm thinking.
I hate Sakura, eugh. Sasuke would never marry her let alone have a child with her.
Honestly, they should have just ended it without all this future stuff and left it to our imaginations.
9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/15 , edited 1/12/15
haven't followed, but my guess is they did that so there's ever less chance of it continuing on. I mean now that you know how they end up, how can you really do much more?
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Yoshi City
Offline
Posted 1/12/15

devouringdragons wrote:



That's what I'm thinking.
I hate Sakura, eugh. Sasuke would never marry her let alone have a child with her.
Honestly, they should have just ended it without all this future stuff and left it to our imaginations.


Couldn't agree more.
It was a massive let-down, IMO.
3614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 1/12/15
Where is the who cares choice?

There WAS room for it
3731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 1/12/15

devouringdragons wrote:


Legion13 wrote:

Im sorry, I haven't read Naruto in a long while, who is Sasuke with?






I had a feeling that was the person he got with, but I was REALLY hoping it wasn't...
158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Side 3 Colony, Space
Offline
Posted 2/17/15
Constant bickering among fans is probably what caused this weird match up. I think he should have stayed single and wandered the world instead of settling down and everything.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.