First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply your first VN
7093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/15

latinaloverTX wrote:

it is an incest anime


N'uff said Thank you very much.
82094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 1/26/15

MotherEffinPoe wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:

it is an incest anime


N'uff said Thank you very much.


its awesome. i LOVE that anime
9453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/28/15
iMizy 
14062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/28/15
Little busters
82094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 1/29/15


what is that about?
9453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/29/15 , edited 1/29/15
Sorry.. I forgot how to Quote on this sight...
9453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/29/15

latinaloverTX wrote:



what is that about?





Yandere "I love you, so I want to kill" (VN) Is a horror Eroge game just like most only of you make the wrong choices in the game you get killed by the girl you make mad at you.

"It stars Subaru Oda, a somewhat lazy but otherwise ordinary teenager with the average teenage drives, and one evening, when his childhood friend Miyauchi Saki and he get into a sexually tense situation, Coitus Ensues, and he figures it was a fun experience but thinks little more of it, rather oblivious to the fact Saki was rather affected by the experience."
82094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 1/29/15

AridDxD wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:



what is that about?





Yandere "I love you, so I want to kill" (VN) Is a horror Eroge game just like most only of you make the wrong choices in the game you get killed by the girl you make mad at you.

"It stars Subaru Oda, a somewhat lazy but otherwise ordinary teenager with the average teenage drives, and one evening, when his childhood friend Miyauchi Saki and he get into a sexually tense situation, Coitus Ensues, and he figures it was a fun experience but thinks little more of it, rather oblivious to the fact Saki was rather affected by the experience."


pretty much like school days
9453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/29/15

latinaloverTX wrote:


AridDxD wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:



what is that about?





Yandere "I love you, so I want to kill" (VN) Is a horror Eroge game just like most only of you make the wrong choices in the game you get killed by the girl you make mad at you.

"It stars Subaru Oda, a somewhat lazy but otherwise ordinary teenager with the average teenage drives, and one evening, when his childhood friend Miyauchi Saki and he get into a sexually tense situation, Coitus Ensues, and he figures it was a fun experience but thinks little more of it, rather oblivious to the fact Saki was rather affected by the experience."


pretty much like school days



It is very much like School Days but School days had more bad endings...
I love School days
82094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 1/29/15

you like yandere girls who kill the MC? O.O
9453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/29/15 , edited 1/29/15
Yes, it makes the games more interesting to me.
I am very into the horror aspect you see.
My top 3 Vns are

1. higurashi kai

2. Yandere I love you so I want to kill you

3. School days.
82094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 1/29/15

AridDxD wrote:

Yes, it makes the games more interesting to me.
I am very into the horror aspect you see.
My top 3 Vns are

1. higurashi kai

2. Yandere I love you so I want to kill you

3. School days.


i don't like horror but hey if you like it then good for you
9453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/29/15 , edited 1/29/15

latinaloverTX wrote:


AridDxD wrote:

Yes, it makes the games more interesting to me.
I am very into the horror aspect you see.
My top 3 Vns are

1. higurashi kai

2. Yandere I love you so I want to kill you

3. School days.


i don't like horror but hey if you like it then good for you


What Vns do you Enjoy OP?
I also have played the The Fruit of Grisaia Vn witch I did not note you had put up on this post.
17859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / some where heaven...
Offline
Posted 1/30/15
my first time was Discipline and then Princess lover,Walkure Romanze ,Bible black and Maji de watashi ni koi shinasai.....
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/31/15


one of the most epic shit I've ever read
one hell of a ride
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.