First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply New Catalog Titles ~ !!! Mononoke, Destroy All Monsters and Zatch Bell!
33324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
106 / M / Tomobiki-cho
Offline
Posted 1/15/15
Far and away the worst season for UK subscribers in many years. Needless to say, the auto renewal on my subscription has now been cancelled.
12042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/15
yeah, more tokusatsu~!
16114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/15 , edited 1/16/15
YES! Yes! Mononoke!!! Best news! I've been wanting to watch that show for an eternity, and now, I can watch all the pretty in HIGH DEF!!! *fangirl squealing*

And omg Zatch Bell too XD Them's a bit of nostalgia. nice catch!
39307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New york, Queen( ̄...
Offline
Posted 1/15/15
you need to get the sub version for zatch bell
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 1/15/15 , edited 1/15/15
Mononoke looks interesting -- at least visually -- will be checking it out ^^ thanks CR
Posted 1/15/15
Zatch Bell! Is so awesome!!!
285745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Cαlιғorɴια
Offline
Posted 1/15/15
Yessssssss for ZATCH BELL. Now where's Kuroko's Basketball Season 3 and Death Parade????????
107171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 1/16/15

prabashi wrote:

Now where's Kuroko's Basketball Season 3 and Death Parade????????

At Dasuiki (at least for now) and Funimation, respectively.

While there is some hope CR will eventually get Kuroko's 3, I believe any hope of a shared Death Parade simulcast with Funimation at this point is futile.

26055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / NYC
Offline
Posted 1/16/15
You finally got Mononoke! Yes! Now I can stop forcing questionable downloads onto all my friends and give them guest passes instead!
25144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 1/16/15
Bring me all of the Godzillas
66726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 1/16/15
Thank you for getting Mononoke! I had heard good things about it, and now I know they didn't say enough! It really is an amazing show.
17416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/17/15
Zatchbell is one of the first animes I watched..

I barely remember what it is about.. Dunno if I even finished it.



This will be fun to explore.
cosham 
17079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Sussex UK
Offline
Posted 1/17/15

mendo_shutaro wrote:

Far and away the worst season for UK subscribers in many years. Needless to say, the auto renewal on my subscription has now been cancelled.


True, but we are still getting a few good shows, and of course the libary, its your brass of course,but personally I think cancelling,is like cutting your nose off to spite your face.
33324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
106 / M / Tomobiki-cho
Offline
Posted 1/17/15

cosham wrote:


mendo_shutaro wrote:

Far and away the worst season for UK subscribers in many years. Needless to say, the auto renewal on my subscription has now been cancelled.


True, but we are still getting a few good shows, and of course the libary, its your brass of course,but personally I think cancelling,is like cutting your nose off to spite your face.


Netflix is adding anime at a pretty decent rate, and they're getting superior shows, in my opinion, to CrunchyRoll. They're a little delayed of course, but that doesn't bother me. As I subscribe to Netflix anyway, it reduces my anime costs to £0.
cosham 
17079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Sussex UK
Offline
Posted 1/17/15

mendo_shutaro wrote:


cosham wrote:


mendo_shutaro wrote:

Far and away the worst season for UK subscribers in many years. Needless to say, the auto renewal on my subscription has now been cancelled.


True, but we are still getting a few good shows, and of course the libary, its your brass of course,but personally I think cancelling,is like cutting your nose off to spite your face.


Netflix is adding anime at a pretty decent rate, and they're getting superior shows, in my opinion, to CrunchyRoll. They're a little delayed of course, but that doesn't bother me. As I subscribe to Netflix anyway, it reduces my anime costs to £0.


Yes very pleased with Netflix adding anime, some really good shows on there now. I also subscribe to Animax UK, but they do not seem to be adding much at the moment.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.