First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Aseum
20792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/17/15

michaeldeska wrote:



Talain noticed a famished young man who will undoubtedly consume a cow, tho talain did have some livestock in a pocket dimension of his, he had something much more expensive . pleased with this new opportunity he pulled out a relic of old that would suit the young mans needs not to mention some pocket money for the bar latter.

"you there sir! why you look like you need a good meal!" he spoke in a matter of decency and color "take this box of Merlins chocolates for only 50 dollars" he displayed an ebony box riddled in golden etching with a wavy hand and a raised brow. it was a repetitively cheap price for what he had to go through to get the relic, he nearly had his head roll off in a musty,grotesque dungeon.


The man turned to him "hmm...oh sorry...i only eat meat..i rarely eat anything else and thats only when i want to..." he had a strange look in his eyes like he smelled something bad in the air
Moderator
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/17/15


"oh not to worry sir! " talain leans in closer and says in a mysterious guise "for this is no ordinary box of chocolates" talain tenderly opens the box in a way that luna could see clearly, its unknown but known contents. within the ebony box lay strips of venison jerky its aroma lustfully crawled out and satisfied.

Talain watched luna closely with a sharp glare, not many are chosen by such relics making them interesting characters in of themselves.
20792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/17/15

michaeldeska wrote:



"oh not to worry sir! " talain leans in closer and says in a mysterious guise "for this is no ordinary box of chocolates" talain tenderly opens the box in a way that luna could see clearly, its unknown but known contents. within the ebony box lay strips of venison jerky its aroma lustfully crawled out and satisfied.

Talain watched luna closely with a sharp glare, not many are chosen by such relics making them interesting characters in of themselves.


Luna smiles with a smile that shows no hint of sanity "im sorry.....i personally enjoy human....hehehehe"
Moderator
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/17/15


"i see" he said darkly as he closes the box diligently and motions it to Luna "open it yourself "

(this box is an ancient relic Talian found that when opened, contains the substance that the one opening it desires . the catch is that it does not provide nutrients but only taste and the illusion of satisfying hunger)
20792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/17/15

michaeldeska wrote:



"i see" he said darkly as he closes the box diligently and motions it to Luna "open it yourself "

(this box is an ancient relic Talian found that when opened, contains the substance that the one opening it desires . the catch is that it does not provide nutrients but only taste and the illusion of satisfying hunger)


Luna looked at the box and smiled "...jerky is inside....i don't want jerky...i want flesh.....your flesh!"He brought up his hand "say do you like bones?"
Moderator
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/17/15


Talain stood unwavered by the gruesome display of insanity "open the box, and find what you desire inside" talain has versed many twisted creatures in the far reaches of the distant frontiers and just around the corner that were much more threatening, though he may be underestimating this twisted soul, it was under his interest that he simply sells his product.
20792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/17/15

Luna's face went back to normal and he dropped his hand and sighed boringly "i lost interest...next time don't repeat "open the box" multiple times...such a bore" he turns and trots away.
Creator
46404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/17/15 , edited 1/17/15


Yuuki shrugs, "Well if I tell you, that makes you an accomplice." She gives a mildly sinister smile.
Moderator
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/17/15


Talain stubbornly follows him with a typical merchants persistence"are you sure? such a rare opportunity may never chance your tongue again" Talain opened the box with slabs of raw human flesh and waved it in front of Luna giving it an undeniable character
20792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/17/15

"im sorry i dont want free meat i like the hunt....last warning...go"
Moderator
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/17/15


Talain nods head in a mock bow and in a mono tone says "ill be on my way" dragging his cart away he smirked under his long hat at such an interesting creature, perhaps their paths may cross again in a more circumstantial environment, then he might get him to buy something.
20792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/17/15
Luna sighs and continues on his way...."i hate street merchants"
Rune
48165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 1/18/15 , edited 1/18/15

Boruma wrote:



Yuuki shrugs, "Well if I tell you, that makes you an accomplice." She gives a mildly sinister smile.


Gylwyn chuckles. He couldn`t believe this person was an assassin, though neither did she seem like a undercover cop. Perhaps knowledge of his skills in explosives had spread among the rebels.... "Not if I turn you in" He pointed out with a selfsatisfied grin as he leaned back to watch her reaction.

Though everything was just situational evidence and variebles. He needed to get more evidence without revealing himself as a rebel..... "You had a bag earlier, lead me to it" He said. If it so was that she was a undercover officer, he had at least a chance to explain it away as he believed it was a bomb and that he wanted to disarm it.
Creator
46404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/18/15
The sound of a phone hitting its slot resounds softly from the counter. Yuuki in reaction stands up and turns. Her seat is closest to the door. They will be here any moment now.
Rune
48165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 1/18/15 , edited 1/18/15
Gylwyn raises his eyebrows as she stands up and he quickly relates it to the ringing of the phone. He was still unsure about who she was, but her story seemed more belivable now. "So.... do you need a ride?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.