First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Aseum
Creator
46404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/19/15 , edited 1/19/15
"U-h Yeah." She finishes her thought, "Though it's going to be tough to get out of here." She points to the nearest wall. "There's probably someone waiting for us to come out the front. I can probably guess who they sent."

She looks back at Gylwyn. "Jin. He's a widely known assassin to the people around here. Everyone knows he's a Rune user that uses conversion magic. He's an acute sniper. Just one bullet can finish off a normal human being. Two for most Rune users."

She turns her back on him now. She quickly raises her hand and shoots an illuminating blue light from her hand at the owner of the restaurant. "Now then. Shall we go?" She indicates the back door. "It's not like you have a choice anymore. That assassin only desires the blood of his targets, no matter if they're civilian or enemy as long as they're near the target. This place might even be blown to shreds in a few moments."
Rune
48155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 1/20/15 , edited 1/20/15
Gylwyn, after she had shot the owner, glanced over at her with slightly skeptical eyes, he was taking a moment to process the fact that she was a rune-user. He had been so sure that the assassin was human, though now the question arised to wich group she worked for, Nexus or the runes, and if the runes... wich division?

After she had asked the question and explained the situation. He responded: "One of those, eh. Very well" As he smoothly got up from his chair and started sprinting towards the door. (If he passes her, he will put his hand on her back and push her along)

Creator
46404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/20/15 , edited 1/20/15
"Nexus," she says with a slight smile as if reading his mind. "We'll talk more along the way. We just need to get to the vehicle I parked a little ways from here." As soon as she gets out of the restaurant building, a deep rumble shakes the ground, the air intensifies, and the buildings exploded. Yuuki sprints, barely dodging flying debris that almost crushes her.
Rune
48155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 1/20/15
"How discreet of them" He comments as he sprints with her, making sure to be about half a meter behind.
Creator
46404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/20/15
Yuuki rounds the corner. And stops for a moment. She checks back to make sure the assassin isn't just aiming his sights down at them behind this corner. Satisfied that there didn't seem to be, she turned toward Gylwyn. "I realized the vehicle isn't big enough for two people, so. What do you want to do?" she said anxiously glancing at a point in the sky as if a mortar would just fall gently on top of them.
Rune
48155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 1/20/15 , edited 1/20/15
Gylwyn gave her a look that indicates the words You just realiesd that? "What sort of veichle is it? Anyway, where were you planning to go?"
Creator
46404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/21/15
"I'm planning on going to the checkpoint city." Yuuki said as if the place wasn't anything special. In reality, it was a place to catch fugitives, criminals, and the like. Though she already knew that. "Don't worry," she gestures with her hands, "I have a temporary pass through their gate." She thinks for a second. "I can probably give you some info for your trouble if we both make it out of here alive," she said in accordance to Gylwyn's sceptism.
Rune
48155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 1/21/15 , edited 1/21/15
Gylwyn looks her up and down. "You`re mad" He tells her as he reaches into his jacket. He pulls out his grenade and tosses it to her, pin in ofcourse. "I`ll see you there" He added before he turned to the left and started walking away.
Creator
46404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/22/15 , edited 1/22/15

Gylwyn tosses a grenade to her. "H-Hey!" Yuuki exclaims, dropping it. Before the grenade bounces on the ground, she backdashes a few meters away. What is that guy thinking! Tossing a grenade at me! The grenade bounces harmlessly against the ground. A dud? When she looked up again, Gylwyn was already gone. She didn't move toward the grenade. It could be one of those detonating ones that explode when a person gets within a certain radius.

She couldn't stay here any longer. She knew the assassin should already have her in his view. She started moving forward, and then a bullet with a resonance that sent her ear tingling with a fire alarm noise whizzed past her left arm. She ran. Guess he didn't notice him she thought while sprinting again. The steady dirt beneath her feet sprayed little bits of minerals behind her. She needed to recover her weapon. She reached another wall of a building and sidestepped another bullet that ground itself in the dirt. Little traces of magic residue wafted from the bullet. The bullet actually was still spinning while stuck in the ground.

She changed direction suddenly and moved into a narrower alleyway. At the end was a fence. She ran towards it and held her hand down lower to prepare for what she was about to do. As if she practiced it hundreds of times before, she lit off energy buildup in her hand and sent a sphere of energy spiraling to the ground. The force, combined with her running momentum, launched her up and over the fence. Little effort on her part, she landed and continued running as before. A slight shadow sneaks over the alleyway between the buildings.

She halved the distance to her weapon and vehicle, but this shortcut was easy parkouring for a tailer running on the rooftops. She didn't dare look up. She would have to rely on her own Rune to sense any passing projectiles. She hated the feeling of something she couldn't see approaching behind her. Stalkers. Shudder.
Rune
48155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 1/22/15
After Gylwyn passed the corner, he stopped for a short while to listen. He heard a gunshot and then several more, each one further away from himself. For his won life this was good, and by the repeated shots, she seemingly hasn`t gotten hit yet. But it still left an uncertainty, if he had been hunting him. He would know if he was gonna meet up with her again or not.

Either way, he didn`t feel suicidal. He waited for the shots to get a little further away and went to pick up the bike he left earlier and drove home again. If he was going to the checkpoint, he wouldn`t like to be bringing compartments for creating bombs... even if they just look like random pieces of junk. So he unloaded everything bomb-realted in his bag onto the workbench and then went out again. This time heading for Infidil.

Rune
21771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 1/25/15
Shiranui Finally Comes Out After Hearing The Shots, Lost In Thought About What Was Going On. Just Arrived In This City And Already Life Seems Like It Came Gunning For Him. ~Laughs Slightly To Him Self At His Comment~ Anyway I Wonder Where I Should get going to ? guess I need to prepare first.
Creator
46404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/26/15 , edited 1/26/15
Yuuki was nearing the building where she hid both her weapons and vehicle. Just as she's about to see it in full view, a sudden hotness ignites in her foot. She stumbles. The smell of burning leather fills her nostrils, and instantly, she knows she's been shot in the foot. She caught herself at the last second only allowing a short moment to pass before trying to run at full speed again. She gritted her teeth, trying to ignore the pain that was now emanate in her foot.

She senses another shot flying towards her midsection and attempts to sidestep it. Her foot suddenly stops, completely and helplessly, making it now impossible to move out of the trajectory of the bullet. She looked slowly up, seeing the bullet stream slowly toward her inch by inch. This didn't seen good. One shot directly would disable her from being able to move. She had to do something quick or she was to be dead within a minute. Yuuki slightly moves her hips moving what was to be a fatal blow into empty air. The bullet whizzes past and a shock can be heard from the nearby road, along with a short scream as someone sees an unidentified object crash into the ground.

Yuuki's foot is finally able to move. She runs toward the building and opens the garage which is slightly open, just enough so it wouldn't close and lock. Luckily this was a merchant's house, so he was away for most of the duration of the day. She looks to the wall. A fine-stringed bow edged with a mythril coating lies against it shining with brilliance. The string is fine-tuned and holds a unique material composition like no other. A magnificent crafter made it, and she bought it. The vehicle is a type 4 Encruisable, a vehicle known for its speed through the desert region and average speed on city terrain. Yuuki quickly closed the garage door to avoid being shot while her back was turned.
Creator
46404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/26/15 , edited 1/26/15
Yuuki quickly organizes her supplies and puts her bow right next to her. She sets a string to the garage attached to her vehicle's exhaust pipe. She couldn't just burn the guy's house down, so she used a string that would burn quicker than the air could carry it. Only the parts heated to a certain temperature would burn and those were the ones attached to the exhaust pipe.

She used her Rune to confirm her identity and the Encruisable roared to life. The garage opened as the string was pulled by the car. Yuuki ducked below the steering wheel. She waited until the garage door opened up full before slamming her foot on the gas pedal at full throttle. The engine accelerated the vehicle straight out of the garage and as Yuuki set the vehicle to autopilot, she drew her bow back towards the seat cushion. Her eye focused on a shadow sitting on the rooftop of the house. The sun directly confronted her eyes with excruciating light. Even through that, she drew the bow back far enough and released. The arrow zips through the air. About halfway, the arrow collides with something, a bullet and is sent down in a tumbling spiral. The bullet is deflected up and ineffective.

Satisfied, Yuuki gets up and sits on the seat. She switches the open vehicle to manual mode. She didn't want to have another case of a roadkill spree like some other time ago when she accidentally left autopilot on.
Rune
21771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 1/28/15


Kazuki Watches In Awe . At What He Witnessess, Crouchuing down admiring the show he's Looking At Even Tho He Knows That It Wrong Just Towatch Someone Go Thru What He Juss Saw. I Think This City Is Strange In More Ways Than One From Random Shots To Women With Cross Bows Falling Out Of Thuin Air And Keeping It Moving Like Nothing Happen. Plus seem Like SHe Had Company With Her.
Creator
46404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/29/15
She sees in front of her people busily crossing the street. "People traffic," she says shaking her head from side to side in slight annoyance. She slows the vehicle until it stops, and waits for the crowd to part. Yuuki notices a piercing stare from the shadows. It gives her a slight chill. She looks to see who's watching her and glances upon a man watching her.

"I ask you to stop staring at my breasts, you pervert," she says to the man.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.