First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Opinion regarding ice/snow
Posted 1/14/15

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Snow is so romantic.


Are you sure?



"After frolicking in the snow, the two lovers huddled under a blanket near a fireplace, and they began to make love to one another, as they bang each other senselessly like waves cresting against the beach at night. Their love eventually coined the term sexfire".

What part of this isn't romantic?


That's not romantic at all...



You're an 18 year old male, you don't even know what romance even means.
126444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 1/14/15
I hate it. Really hate it.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/14/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Snow is so romantic.


Are you sure?



"After frolicking in the snow, the two lovers huddled under a blanket near a fireplace, and they began to make love to one another, as they bang each other senselessly like waves cresting against the beach at night. Their love eventually coined the term sexfire".

What part of this isn't romantic?


That's not romantic at all...



You're an 18 year old male, you don't even know what romance even means.


If you lived in my country, then you would hate the both the snow and the ice and see absolutely noting romantic with it. Both snow and ice makes trains and cars unavail to go anywhere.

If you want to know something romantic, then going on a date by the beach and enjoying some time on the beach and sun, now that's romantic... Not snow/ice.



Btw, you mentioned that " as they bang each other senselessly like waves cresting against the beach at night. Their love eventually coined the term sexfire"....... Wasn't it you who said that sex was overrated on one of your other threads? http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-875929/sex-is-overrated
Posted 1/14/15

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Snow is so romantic.


Are you sure?



"After frolicking in the snow, the two lovers huddled under a blanket near a fireplace, and they began to make love to one another, as they bang each other senselessly like waves cresting against the beach at night. Their love eventually coined the term sexfire".

What part of this isn't romantic?


That's not romantic at all...



You're an 18 year old male, you don't even know what romance even means.


Wasn't it you who said that sex was overrated on one of your other threads? http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-875929/sex-is-overrated

I said overrated, not hated. I think it is sort of overrated, despite my continued subscription to Orgasms Weekly.
9376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 1/14/15
I've never really lived in a place that got much of it. I prefer cold weather, because that's when there's no bugs.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/14/15

narfington wrote:

I've never really lived in a place that got much of it. I prefer cold weather, because that's when there's no bugs.


Cold is always better then too hot, however when there's too much ice and snow then I'll take the bugs and heat anyday!
4215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Waterloo, Ontario
Offline
Posted 1/14/15
Ice and snow means I get to spend less time outside.
23536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/14/15
Hate it

People cant drive and the trucks dont keep the streets clean....I dont mean to disrespect the workers but maybe we need more workers to keep the streets clear
17307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / My Couch
Offline
Posted 1/14/15
I live in the magical land of California so my opinion is just a little biased in saying snow is amazing.
1246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Connecticut
Online
Posted 1/14/15
I like the way snow looks, and how I have a great excuse to stay inside and not go to school. After 3 days (separate or consecutive) of snow, I get a little tired of it. Slipping around on ice is not fun when it half melts and freezes over again. I especially dislike it when it heavily snows after the midpoint of January.
1924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Surrey, UK
Online
Posted 1/14/15
It's a bloody pain in the arse. Especially if you rely on public transport to get to and from work etc.
Posted 1/14/15
i h8 it.
9758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Online
Posted 1/14/15 , edited 1/14/15
I like snow and ice when they aren't particularly dangerous, physically painful, inconvenient for me, or especially messy.
18602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/14/15
FUCK

COLD

SHIT
Posted 1/14/15 , edited 1/14/15
Lived in Wisconsin for a few years and I loved all the snow. Only time it didn't snow was in the summer, but still cold (roughly 50-60 degrees). I remember when it was -50 below. Fun stuff : D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.