First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Is sex good for health??
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Lost Paradise
Offline
Posted 1/29/15
You can burn calories, kill strees, enjoy yourself,improve the relationship with the other person more intimate or keep it happy and please your own desires. Unless like mentioned by MysticGon above, you have a condition that prevents you from having sex then try to keep yourself away from it for your own sake.
28138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/15

mariowwe12 wrote:

You can burn calories, kill strees, enjoy yourself,improve the relationship with the other person more intimate or keep it happy and please your own desires. Unless like mentioned by MysticGon above, you have a condition that prevents you from having sex then try to keep yourself away from it for your own sake.


Yep

http://m.newser.com/story/201484/cost-of-desert-sex-priceless-er-250k.html

Also penile fracture is another risk. They say cowgirl is the most dangerous position for that. So in reality... The release is good for you but intercourse can be risky business. Especially if your significant other is a freak.
4118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Tx
Offline
Posted 1/29/15
Dumb question, of course it is. But so is working out, same difference
JuJu26 
32980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/29/15
Yes.
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Lost Paradise
Offline
Posted 1/29/15

MysticGon wrote:


mariowwe12 wrote:

You can burn calories, kill strees, enjoy yourself,improve the relationship with the other person more intimate or keep it happy and please your own desires. Unless like mentioned by MysticGon above, you have a condition that prevents you from having sex then try to keep yourself away from it for your own sake.


Yep

http://m.newser.com/story/201484/cost-of-desert-sex-priceless-er-250k.html

Also penile fracture is another risk. They say cowgirl is the most dangerous position for that. So in reality... The release is good for you but intercourse can be risky business. Especially if your significant other is a freak.


I used to believe that to be impossible (since youi know the penis is a muscle, but once I saw the sex accident show I find everything possible and feel more anxious about sex lol. Whatever that's just me.

14725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Houma
Offline
Posted 1/29/15

mariowwe12 wrote:



I used to believe that to be impossible (since youi know the penis is a muscle, but once I saw the sex accident show I find everything possible and feel more anxious about sex lol. Whatever that's just me.



Well, there are several tissue types in play including a particular type found in the penis, the clitoris, and nipples... without going into the details it is more akin to a tear such as a Plantar Fascia tear rather than a fracture so Penile fracture is a bit of a misnomer.

It goes without saying that both of these are extremely painful injuries... one in the foot and the other in the genitalia.
Posted 1/29/15
Great exercise if done well.
Posted 1/30/15 , edited 1/30/15

chao_mein wrote:

Great exercise if done well.


If done badly terrible exercise but better than watching tv.
Posted 1/30/15

MissileThePoliceDog wrote:

It does burn calories and relieves stress.


This. Really the only thing that's been proven.
And since there's no evidence saying that not having sex is unhealthy
you just kinda gotta do what you do.
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 1/30/15
are people speaking from experience here?
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nestled between e...
Offline
Posted 2/1/15
Heart and Genitourinary health can definitely be enhanced by coitus...

Provided neither individual has an active or latent STI.
6897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/6/15
Yes, that's why I'm gonna keep my relationships friends with benefits. None of the married couples that I talked to seem to want to bang on the same woman, more often. Some of them even cheated for the sake of sex. Like dudes, leave that to the single folks, okay? it's those guys fault that they commited themselves to the same woman, everyday.
76797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 2/6/15
Its a great aid for Stress, Hypertension, and Cluster Headaches interestingly.
Skunki 
18170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/17/15 , edited 2/17/15

masked185 wrote:

It's good for your mental and physical health. Reason being it is essentially exercise and releases plenty of feel good chemicals which make you happier and relieve stress.


Absolutly true! I know a psychologist who told me he has never seen a man being so happy and ballanced like me and she wanted to know my secret. I told her I'm gay and I'm in love with the most wunderful man on this world. We can't get each other pregnant, but we are trying very hard.
Banned
358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M
Offline
Posted 2/17/15
Lol yes
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.