First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply "All guys are the same"
17058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 1/14/15
this thread is so pointless everyone has a different mind diferrent mindset as well I am not like every guy but don't judge because you are only judging your self have a awesome day
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 1/14/15
I used to think, "I hate women, they annoy the crap out of me!". Then I realized that phrase applies to the general population as a whole and not just women. Not all guys are a-holes and not all women are b-ches. Just gotta find the right one. In most of the case I've seen where a girl goes after a guy who ends up being an a-hole it's because they went for the popular really good looking ones. Same applies for guys going after the ladies. There are always exceptions but those are my general observations.

Now if the supposed b-ch was a Tsundere....that's a different and much more pleasant story
4957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Kanada
Offline
Posted 1/14/15
No one's the same.
1606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Bullhead City, AZ
Offline
Posted 1/14/15
Women encounter the same type of man over and over again because that's the type of man their personality attracts. It's not our fault those women are unwilling to do something else with themselves. It's not my fault their shallow personality attracts only the hot guys that want to fuck, not the guy who's going to genuinely care for you. Women are constantly chasing fairy tales in regards to the type of men they want. They want the guy who's super sensitive and sweet and caring and loving and loyal almost to a fault who also happens to be the most handsome and attractive person in town. While there are some super attractive guys out there that are genuinely caring and loving like what women want, a person typically has a better chance of seeing a double rainbow than running into someone like that. It's either the super sexy guy who'll fuck you then leave you, or the lovable loser who offers little in the way of physicality but is everything emotionally you wanted.

When faced with that women will, obviously being as how they're always bitching about it, choose the super hot dude that doesn't give a shit about them. Saying all men are the same because they're too stupid to realize that the problem is large-in-part them annoys me.
9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/15

jeanius- wrote:

Women encounter the same type of man over and over again because that's the type of man their personality attracts. It's not our fault those women are unwilling to do something else with themselves. It's not my fault their shallow personality attracts only the hot guys that want to fuck, not the guy who's going to genuinely care for you. Women are constantly chasing fairy tales in regards to the type of men they want. They want the guy who's super sensitive and sweet and caring and loving and loyal almost to a fault who also happens to be the most handsome and attractive person in town. While there are some super attractive guys out there that are genuinely caring and loving like what women want, a person typically has a better chance of seeing a double rainbow than running into someone like that. It's either the super sexy guy who'll fuck you then leave you, or the lovable loser who offers little in the way of physicality but is everything emotionally you wanted.

When faced with that women will, obviously being as how they're always bitching about it, choose the super hot dude that doesn't give a shit about them. Saying all men are the same because they're too stupid to realize that the problem is large-in-part them annoys me.


Before someone just say this is bitter grapes and the dude I'm quoting "can't get laid" I want to say that I find truth in this quote and quite frankly, a lot of women that do this are rather offputting. It's the same attitude of "all men are the same and they suck" that engenders the opinion of "all men are the same so it doesn't really matter who I am with and I don't care much about the individual I'm with to start".

As for effort in romance... It really fucking sucks being a guy,Culturally you're still expected to make the effort: To make the first move. To initiate.

You're supposed to be the one that asks her out, (nd sometimes you don't know they're interested in you so you don't bother, other times you know, but... ehhhh.... Well, at least for me that's the case. I just don't like the expectation that I should say something because you're there and at the moment you're interested). You're the one that's supposed to lean in for the first kiss. You're the one who initiates sex, you're the one expected to propose... etc. Then comes the holidays. Valentine's day you're culturally supposed to try to be romantic. (granted, there's a lot of guys out there they go all lame ass with the standard chocolates and flowers routine... Blech.) And for Christmas. And their birthdays... It's just.. a lot of fucking effort.

And for what? a "thanks" and that's it? And if there is reciprocation, it's kinda forced (and obvious in that "i only get friendly and talk to you as though I'm insanely interested in what you have to say after you give me things," (and trust me, giving you things isn't some sign of undying passion for you, it's just my own whim.Sometimes I gots and want to share, sometimes it's just a passing thought that you might likes.) and to be honest, force reciprocation is only a modicum better than no reciprocation at all, (and guess some of the forced is because a number of men have been going apeshit about NO reciprocation as of late)...

IDK. It's just that it feels so much better when things aren't about being transactional, but at the same time people don't just expect so much. and, of their own will, try to appreciate the effort one party puts forth for the other. Some of the most romantic and touching memories I have are some of the crappiest, but most heartfelt expressions people have put forth.

It would just be nice for women (and not all women here) women to understand we're not all that different than they are, and to try and see us more equally.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 1/14/15 , edited 1/14/15
Only trashy girls say that. They play games, and anything a guy does must 'mean' something. Like these girls will try to decode everything a guy does. Text her she will be all like 'hmm maybe I should wait 20 mins to reply as to seem not so desperate' lmao. I know this because back when I went College I was pretty popular so heard all this. Some guys are the same, which is why both those idiot's attract each other. Guys posting above sound mad because they tried to get with a immature girl like this.
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 1/14/15 , edited 1/14/15
Literally no girl truly thinks that all guys are the same. When they say it in a exasperated tone it probably means they're tired of all non-compatible relationships and bumping into guys that treat them poorly. All I see in this thread are guys trying to pull the "I'm a nice guy... why won't they come to me?" mentality (like congratulations?), where they try to blame women themselves for their unfortunate romantic endeavors. First of all, perhaps you aren't really that nice and you shouldn't be priding yourself for being a decent human being? This is so silly. Blaming women for "getting themselves into the mess"... pfft.

"NOT ALL MEN!!!" Lmaoooo
Posted 1/14/15
I think I'm too different. I need to be more "typical" I guess. But I do hear that everywhere it is annoying. People are who they are.
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 1/14/15

furytime wrote:

I think I'm too different. I need to be more "typical" I guess. But I do hear that everywhere it is annoying. People are who they are.


Haha, I'm pretty sure you're a pretty conventional being, my love.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/15

Kaeru69 wrote:

No one's the same.


Indeed. No one will love you like I can love you.


deer wrote:

Literally no girl truly thinks that all guys are the same. When they say it in a exasperated tone it probably means they're tired of all non-compatible relationships and bumping into guys that treat them poorly. All I see in this thread are guys trying to pull the "I'm a nice guy... why won't they come to me?" mentality (like congratulations?), where they try to blame women themselves for their unfortunate romantic endeavors. First of all, perhaps you aren't really that nice and you shouldn't be priding yourself for being a decent human being? This is so silly. Blaming women for "getting themselves into the mess"... pfft.

"NOT ALL MEN!!!" Lmaoooo


Deer! -Readies up my car.-

34871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / the bay
Online
Posted 1/14/15 , edited 1/14/15
we all have junk /closethread.

seriously, what is this?? just improve & focus on yourself, eventually someone will come along if not fuxk it, solo yolo all the way.

P.S i have anime
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 1/14/15 , edited 1/14/15

Phersu wrote:


Kaeru69 wrote:

No one's the same.


Indeed. No one will love you like I can love you.


deer wrote:

Literally no girl truly thinks that all guys are the same. When they say it in a exasperated tone it probably means they're tired of all non-compatible relationships and bumping into guys that treat them poorly. All I see in this thread are guys trying to pull the "I'm a nice guy... why won't they come to me?" mentality (like congratulations?), where they try to blame women themselves for their unfortunate romantic endeavors. First of all, perhaps you aren't really that nice and you shouldn't be priding yourself for being a decent human being? This is so silly. Blaming women for "getting themselves into the mess"... pfft.

"NOT ALL MEN!!!" Lmaoooo


Deer! -Readies up my car.-



Hit me if you can...
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/15

deer wrote:

Hit me if you can... ;)


9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/15 , edited 1/14/15

deer wrote:

Literally no girl truly thinks that all guys are the same. When they say it in a exasperated tone it probably means they're tired of all non-compatible relationships and bumping into guys that treat them poorly. All I see in this thread are guys trying to pull the "I'm a nice guy... why won't they come to me?" mentality (like congratulations?), where they try to blame women themselves for their unfortunate romantic endeavors. First of all, perhaps you aren't really that nice and you shouldn't be priding yourself for being a decent human being? This is so silly. Blaming women for "getting themselves into the mess"... pfft.

"NOT ALL MEN!!!" Lmaoooo


aaaaaaaaaaannnnnd there it is.

No, trust me, it's not that I can't get laid. I'm not a very nice guy. I kick puppies for fun.. I honestly do.


I just... I kinda gave up on the whole romantic thing. It's too much effort and the results are unsatisfactory. Women aren't evil, etc., etc., It's really just that there's a growing lack of interest and partially due to a lack of women that can make me feel like *I* can be romanced in return. Best pick up line used on me? An attractive young woman tells me, "a beautiful man like you shouldn't have to light his own cigarette". Silly as it is, that took some guts to say and was just the right amount of role reversal and charm that, 4-5 years later. I still think about her occasionally when I light up a cigarette.

Sometimes it's just wanting that. Something that tosses you a little curve ball. lets you know they're paying attention. Lets you know it's something they are willing to put some effort into rather than being the one to expect all the effort... But it's very hard to find that these days...

*shrugs*

Meanwhile, I got better shit to do.
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 1/14/15

serifsansserif wrote:


deer wrote:

Literally no girl truly thinks that all guys are the same. When they say it in a exasperated tone it probably means they're tired of all non-compatible relationships and bumping into guys that treat them poorly. All I see in this thread are guys trying to pull the "I'm a nice guy... why won't they come to me?" mentality (like congratulations?), where they try to blame women themselves for their unfortunate romantic endeavors. First of all, perhaps you aren't really that nice and you shouldn't be priding yourself for being a decent human being? This is so silly. Blaming women for "getting themselves into the mess"... pfft.

"NOT ALL MEN!!!" Lmaoooo


aaaaaaaaaaannnnnd there it is.

No, trust me, it's not that I can't get laid. I'm not a very nice guy. I kick puppies for fun.. I honestly do.


I just... I kinda gave up on the whole romantic thing. It's too much effort and the results are unsatisfactory. Women aren't evil, etc., etc., It's really just that there's a growing lack of interest and partially due to a lack of women that can make me feel like *I* can be romanced in return. Best pick up line used on me? An attractive young woman tells me, "a beautiful man like you shouldn't have to light his own cigarette". Silly as it is, that took some guts to say and was just the right amount of role reversal and charm that, 4-5 years later. I still think about her occasionally when I light up a cigarette.

Sometimes it's just wanting that. Something that tosses you a little curve ball. lets you know they're paying attention. Lets you know it's something they are willing to put some effort into rather than being the one to expect all the effort... But it's very hard to find that these days...

*shrugs*

Meanwhile, I got better shit to do.


Then that's on you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.