First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
"All guys are the same"
9572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/15

Phersu wrote:

Indeed. No one will love you like I can love you.


but you can't rape my soul quite the way The Black Goat can or does...
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/15

serifsansserif wrote:
but you can't rape my soul quite the way The Black Goat can or does...


Shub's a cool guy. I'll give him that.
xxJing 
38729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 1/14/15 , edited 1/14/15
Actually, yes, yes we are. In fact, we all share a hive mind.

If you ever see your man stare blankly into space ignoring what you say, that is because that particular drone is in conference with the rest of the hive on the best course of action to take in the situation.

Any quarrels or disputes you may witness between two drones are in fact just a ruse, a part of a psychological experiment we conduct in order to search for the perfect female so we may ascend to a higher form of existence. Even after 10,000 years we have not been able to find one.

We have determined that the perfect female will give birth to one who possesses the power of the spiral which shall pierce the heavens and lead us to conquest of the galaxy.
9572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/15

deer wrote:

Then that's on you.


And I, am blissfully ok with that. I'm happy finding my own happiness on my own until someone comes along that makes me feel like it's worth putting the effort into.

Are you ok with that? Are you ok with your views that, apparently seem very negative towards men, and think that anyone who expresses a very human need for reciprocation is somehow subhuman and not worthy because they're male?
Posted 1/14/15 , edited 1/14/15

deer wrote:


furytime wrote:

I think I'm too different. I need to be more "typical" I guess. But I do hear that everywhere it is annoying. People are who they are.


Haha, I'm pretty sure you're a pretty conventional being, my love.


Conventional being, lol. That's a first. I'd say I'm slightly different though a conventional oven
1331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 1/14/15

furytime wrote:


deer wrote:


furytime wrote:

I think I'm too different. I need to be more "typical" I guess. But I do hear that everywhere it is annoying. People are who they are.


Haha, I'm pretty sure you're a pretty conventional being, my love.


Conventional being, lol. That's a first. I'd say I'm slightly different though a conventional oven


You mean a CONVECTION oven?
Banned
358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/15
All men suck expect me
Posted 1/14/15 , edited 1/14/15
One night stands are so much easier, we don't have time to be disappointed with each other's character flaws.

If everyone seems the same it might be time to try dating from a different circle.
Posted 1/14/15

deer wrote:


furytime wrote:


deer wrote:


furytime wrote:

I think I'm too different. I need to be more "typical" I guess. But I do hear that everywhere it is annoying. People are who they are.


Haha, I'm pretty sure you're a pretty conventional being, my love.


Conventional being, lol. That's a first. I'd say I'm slightly different though a conventional oven


You mean a CONVECTION oven?


I think that is a different oven. Two different styles.
9572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/15

Ghetits wrote:

All men suck expect me


how long are we suppopsed to be waiting?
1606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Bullhead City, AZ
Offline
Posted 1/14/15 , edited 1/14/15

deer wrote:

Literally no girl truly thinks that all guys are the same. When they say it in a exasperated tone it probably means they're tired of all non-compatible relationships and bumping into guys that treat them poorly. All I see in this thread are guys trying to pull the "I'm a nice guy... why won't they come to me?" mentality (like congratulations?), where they try to blame women themselves for their unfortunate romantic endeavors. First of all, perhaps you aren't really that nice and you shouldn't be priding yourself for being a decent human being? This is so silly. Blaming women for "getting themselves into the mess"... pfft.

"NOT ALL MEN!!!" Lmaoooo


I am a nice guy, but I've also had a few relationships. If people don't like me then they can go fuck themselves because I don't care if they don't like me. Yes, there was a time when I felt like, "I'm a nice guy, how come nobody likes me?!" but that time is long gone. I've matured to the point where I now feel that I don't need people in my life that don't like me and I couldn't care less about being in a relationship just for the sake of not being alone. Being alone I don't have to listen to someone I love tell me I'm fat and ugly, or that I should be grateful they are with me because nobody else could stomach being near me, or that I should go kill myself because I'm just a burden on her, I don't have to deal with a woman who cheats on me just so she can rub it in my face to hurt me because I wasn't "good enough" for her when I'm single. Of all the relationships I've been in there's only been one woman who actually truly loved me and enjoyed being around me and having me as her boyfriend. She's dead now though. Now when I try and find someone to be in a relationship with I have to settle for the shiniest of two turds if I want to be with someone, and a relationship like that isn't a happy one so I don't even bother.

And no, I don't hold other women to the standards of the one that actually cared about me. I realize and understand everyone is different and I give everyone their fair shake, but before that one, and every girl since has been an abusive asshole so when I hear women cry about how they can never find a decent man when every single woman knows a guy who perfectly fits what she's looking for save for either physical attractiveness or money, she goes "Oh we don't feel that way about each other, we're just friends." hah. Bullshit he doesn't feel that way about you, why do you think he's always there for you? If he truly treated you like one of his guy friends he wouldn't be there when you need him all the time. Most of the time the perfect guy the woman is looking for is there all along, but doesn't meet some superficial standard of hers so she doesn't notice him.

Women don't want a nice guy because nice guys are boring and a perfectly happy relationship is a boring relationship and women don't want a relationship or a partner that's boring. Ask anyone who has ever been in a perfectly happy relationship before and they'll all tell you the same thing; it is boring as fuck.
17265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Verginia
Offline
Posted 1/14/15 , edited 1/14/15
Saying "all guys are the same" is like saying :
All women are bitches
All muslems are terrirorsts
All white people are racist
All jews are stingy
All black people are shady
All asians are smart...
In otherwords the phrase is prejoritive and offensive.
17265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Verginia
Offline
Posted 1/14/15 , edited 1/14/15
System double posted and wouldn't let me delete the 2nd post
1606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Bullhead City, AZ
Offline
Posted 1/14/15

bernardwheelerjr wrote:

Saying "all guys are the same" is like saying :
All women are bitches
All muslems are terrirorsts
All white people are racist
All jews are stingy
All black people are shady
All asians are smart...
In otherwords the phrase is prejoritive and offensive.


I see what you did there.
21200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/15
If we all men are the same, why taking so long to choose one?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.