First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply The Tonami Family
Creator
48455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere
Online
Posted 1/30/15
Kaira- ! thank you *gets a cup*
Ray- hey can I smoke in here or no
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/30/15

silver_fox_maiden wrote:

Kaira- ! thank you *gets a cup*
Ray- hey can I smoke in here or no

Takeshi jested to the window "open that first, we don't want the smoke trapped in here" Takeshi took another sip of tea "so ray would you care to explain the car chase before"
Creator
48455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere
Online
Posted 1/30/15
Ray-huh? oh them well its a group that tired to hurt kaira once but failed....again*grins* thanks for the help

8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/30/15

silver_fox_maiden wrote:

Ray-huh? oh them well its a group that tired to hurt kaira once but failed....again*grins* thanks for the help


Takeshi shrugged "no problem, and anyway it seems Ruka has taken a liking to you're family so she would be pissed at me if i didn't help" he smiled
"and as it seems i am not someone who can just stand bye and do nothing"
Creator
48455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere
Online
Posted 1/30/15
Ray- um I guess if our families do join it well have to be by marriage
Kaira-wait what but brother what if we just sign papers wont that do?
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/30/15

silver_fox_maiden wrote:

Ray- um I guess if our families do join it well have to be by marriage
Kaira-wait what but brother what if we just sign papers wont that do?


Takeshi almost chocked on his drink "how do you know about that?" he snapped
Creator
48455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere
Online
Posted 1/30/15
Ray- well all mafia members do that I was sopose to marry but I turn down the family as a result they hate us now
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/30/15

silver_fox_maiden wrote:

Ray- well all mafia members do that I was sopose to marry but I turn down the family as a result they hate us now

"don't play dumb, i'm talking about the legal issue, with Ruka being the head of the tonami clan" Takeshi said
Creator
48455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere
Online
Posted 1/30/15
Ray- um that was noticeable by when I first saw her
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/30/15

silver_fox_maiden wrote:

Ray- um that was noticeable by when I first saw her

Takeshi settled back into his chair "care to explain"
Creator
48455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere
Online
Posted 1/30/15
Ray-um... we we're told that a young female of a mafia was soposely on the marriage list but we didn't bother with it
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/30/15

silver_fox_maiden wrote:

Ray-um... we we're told that a young female of a mafia was soposely on the marriage list but we didn't bother with it

Takeshi sighed 'okay you have it wrong, there is a law in the Tonami family , a really old law and if Ruka wishes to remain as head of the family she has to take a husband before her eighteen, the problem is if she isn't head of the family there is no one else to take her place.....meaning the power of the family can land in the wrong hands" Takeshi took a sip of tea, he placed the cup down on the coffee table "her farther had tried to force some arranged marriage but he died and she has rejected the offers and denied all suitors"
Creator
48455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere
Online
Posted 1/30/15
Ray- oh I was say if my sister marriage into your family
Kaira- WHAT!!!!!!!!!
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/30/15

silver_fox_maiden wrote:

Ray- oh I was say if my sister marriage into your family
Kaira- WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Takeshi frowned "who would she marry, and Kaira should have choice"

(Takeshi basically has a fiance, he has promised to marry them)
Creator
48455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere
Online
Posted 1/30/15
Ray- I was just saying *shrugs*( gtg ttyl)

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.