Post Reply Case Closed Ep 762 disappeared
7511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In a world that d...
Online
Posted 1/16/15 , edited 1/16/15
Became intent on watching this episode tonight since I had the time for it, but it mysteriously disappeared from the series' page. I noticed my queue got reset to the first ep CR has available once the incoming placeholder for 763 was published, but my queue reported I was on 762 correctly earlier today before 763's placeholder was put in. Front page link to 762 brings a 404.

Guessing a slip up happened? Giving you a heads up. I didn't see any announcement on this so I figured it might be an accident.
108343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 1/16/15 , edited 1/16/15

KisaiGate wrote:

Guessing a slip up happened? Giving you a heads up. I didn't see any announcement on this so I figured it might be an accident.

Something is up. Just this morning I've seen 3 reports thus far of a missing episode from different series.

5437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/15 , edited 1/16/15

KisaiGate wrote:

Became intent on watching this episode tonight since I had the time for it, but it mysteriously disappeared from the series' page. I noticed my queue got reset to the first ep CR has available once the incoming placeholder for 763 was published, but my queue reported I was on 762 correctly earlier today before 763's placeholder was put in. Front page link to 762 brings a 404.

Guessing a slip up happened? Giving you a heads up. I didn't see any announcement on this so I figured it might be an accident.


I have the exact same issue.
45117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Tucson, AZ
Offline
Posted 1/16/15 , edited 1/17/15
Please fix I would like to watch the show.
45117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Tucson, AZ
Offline
Posted 1/16/15 , edited 1/17/15
Anyone have a fix for this? I sen ta support request and was told to change my DNS. Assuming I followed the directions correctly it didn't change anything. Trying on my cell phone network instead doesn't fix it.
108343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 1/17/15 , edited 1/17/15

kraemder wrote:

Anyone have a fix for this? I sen ta support request and was told to change my DNS. Assuming I followed the directions correctly it didn't change anything. Trying on my cell phone network instead doesn't fix it.

This is something CR will need to fix on their end. If you check around this section of the forum you'll see this isn't the only show with a missing episode, and it has already been stated CR is working on the problem.

7511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In a world that d...
Online
Posted 1/17/15 , edited 1/17/15
Reporting that the episode has reappeared.
7511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In a world that d...
Online
Posted 1/20/15 , edited 1/20/15
Today, the episode disappeared again, though 763 is showing up.

Seems like there is a very persistent glitch in your content system somewhere, CR.
You must be logged in to post.