First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Ideas/Suggestions/Questions
Kim Jong Unicorn
48165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 5/15/15 , edited 5/15/15
Answears/Questions of Answears of Questions

1.Does the world feel organic, like the actions matter and get appropiate responses?
Yes, however the Blood-syndicate seem somewhat rare. However that may just be how they work, I did see the new Clan post and NPC

What NPC? O_O

1.2.Does the respones feel to unfair or trivial?
Yes. I do feel there isn't much focus on the human aspects of society

How does it feel unfair?

1.3.Does it make sense. Not the arbitrary folk-lore beings. I mean like how there exists this mystical wrold hidden from humans? And anything else you might think of.
I will try and just send different ideas, however I was wondering if they'd be some sort of like, not really "Evil." but some creatures that play the role of actually just reeking havoc and destroying. Perhaps not many, a few, maybe less.

Considering the themes we`re bringing up, that would become a really racist message >.>
Though goblins and fey are generally more mischevious-->folklore....




(And the human thing is noted btw^^ And thanks for the reply!)

Unicornian
200374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 5/15/15
1.Does the world feel organic, like the actions matter and get appropriate responses?
Yes i would say so.I might suggest in fact more interactions with the blood syndicate. Or more guards or NPCs to try and stop our characters for causing trouble.
1.2.Does the responses feel to unfair or trivial?
I wouldnt say so.If theres anything i disagree with i will certainly be vocal about it.
1.3.Does it make sense. Not the arbitrary folk-lore beings. I mean like how there exists this mystical world hidden from humans? And anything else you might think of.
It does make sense and does seem plausible. As the world gets fleshed out maybe there should be a few more humans. It would be interesting to see how they feel. XD

2.What do you think of the NPC:s? Are they interesting? Realistic? Have you seen them all before?
(Damn it i dont hate them!!) Yes they are interesting. As for realistic id say in the middle. However the more the character is used we find out more about them. Thus becoming more realistic.
2.1. Do you feel like they inteconnect well into the world and eachother?
Yes i feel the Npc's perfectly belong in this world. I also enjoy their reactions with one another.
2.2.What`s your favourite and least favourite (among mine)? And why?
Ah for favorite id say a tie between Vefien and Kelia. What can i say Vefien is a badass and a Kelpie! As for Kelia i find her very interesting as a shy character also the topics she brings up on her relationship with Tiki. The least favorite i wouldnt say i really had one.If i had to choose i suppose Peter for being all nosy and reading spice and wolf! XD

3.What do you think of the theme`s that has been brought up?
Im very fond of the somewhat dark themes. It makes the group unique.
3.1. Are they getting repetitive? Like I`ve seen alot oppertunities to bring up racism or prejudice alot so that`s been up there quite alot.
I wouldnt say so at all. And every character is different so theyd have differing opinions on each topic.
3.2.New and interesting or have you seen it all before?
Interesting i wouldnt say this group is any form a cookie cutter of others.
3.3.Have it taught or made you think more of something? This may be a strange or personal question, so feel totally free to pm it.^^
But to explain where I`m coming from. I ussually find that the best pieces of fiction is something that teaches me or makes me think more about something. And I don` t think rp is an exception of that, especially since it`s such a great platform for exchanging ideas. Well, so I thought this was an interesting question.^^
Id say it at the least made me think about a subject for a while.
Unicornian
121887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/16/15

xMrTopHatx wrote:

Answears/Questions of Answears of Questions

1.Does the world feel organic, like the actions matter and get appropiate responses?
Yes, however the Blood-syndicate seem somewhat rare. However that may just be how they work, I did see the new Clan post and NPC

What NPC? O_O
That was me being dumb, I was still talking about the bloodsyndicate clan info.

1.2.Does the respones feel to unfair or trivial?
Yes. I do feel there isn't much focus on the human aspects of society

How does it feel unfair?
By "yes" I meant "no" T.T I was super tired T.T I think my brain was going along the lines of NPCs responses being more than just a comment on an event, perhaps a few NPCs could try and take metters into their own hands, however... That kinda seems more like the job of an actual character or an NPCs of which has yet to be created.

1.3.Does it make sense. Not the arbitrary folk-lore beings. I mean like how there exists this mystical wrold hidden from humans? And anything else you might think of.
I will try and just send different ideas, however I was wondering if they'd be some sort of like, not really "Evil." but some creatures that play the role of actually just reeking havoc and destroying. Perhaps not many, a few, maybe less.

Considering the themes we`re bringing up, that would become a really racist message >.>
Though goblins and fey are generally more mischevious-->folklore....

Well racism is part of society plus a being capable of destroying would put everyone on edge, it'd also forced such clans like the blood syndicate and order of purity to be super active and perhaps even clash with characters due to them having the same goal, and I'm just talking about a monster/creature with no morals or a creation made by someone an NPC, a character, etc.


(And the human thing is noted btw^^ And thanks for the reply!)
(No problem.!!!!!!!!!!!!! =3)


Kim Jong Unicorn
48165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 5/16/15

Answears/Questions of Answears of Questions

1.Does the world feel organic, like the actions matter and get appropiate responses?
Yes, however the Blood-syndicate seem somewhat rare. However that may just be how they work, I did see the new Clan post and NPC

What NPC? O_O
That was me being dumb, I was still talking about the bloodsyndicate clan info.

1.2.Does the respones feel to unfair or trivial?
Yes. I do feel there isn't much focus on the human aspects of society
How does it feel unfair?
By "yes" I meant "no" T.T I was super tired T.T I think my brain was going along the lines of NPCs responses being more than just a comment on an event, perhaps a few NPCs could try and take metters into their own hands, however... That kinda seems more like the job of an actual character or an NPCs of which has yet to be created.

Well there are NPC:s doing stuff, but I only type the parts that the PC:s would notice..... phone number...

1.3.Does it make sense. Not the arbitrary folk-lore beings. I mean like how there exists this mystical wrold hidden from humans? And anything else you might think of.
I will try and just send different ideas, however I was wondering if they'd be some sort of like, not really "Evil." but some creatures that play the role of actually just reeking havoc and destroying. Perhaps not many, a few, maybe less.

Considering the themes we`re bringing up, that would become a really racist message >.>
Though goblins and fey are generally more mischevious-->folklore....


Well racism is part of society plus a being capable of destroying would put everyone on edge, it'd also forced such clans like the blood syndicate and order of purity to be super active and perhaps even clash with characters due to them having the same goal, and I'm just talking about a monster/creature with no morals or a creation made by someone an NPC, a character, etc.

Individuals being crazy are totally fine! And that is sort of what the Blood-Syndicate deals with.^^
The problem with having a creature with the soul purpose of wrecking havoc, is that it would fit in as a pro-metaphor for people that belives for example that all muslims are terrorists or all black people are violent by nature.


(And the human thing is noted btw^^ And thanks for the reply!)
(No problem.!!!!!!!!!!!!! =3)


Unicornian
121887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/16/15

xMrTopHatx wrote:


Answears/Questions of Answears of Questions

1.Does the world feel organic, like the actions matter and get appropiate responses?
Yes, however the Blood-syndicate seem somewhat rare. However that may just be how they work, I did see the new Clan post and NPC

What NPC? O_O
That was me being dumb, I was still talking about the bloodsyndicate clan info.

1.2.Does the respones feel to unfair or trivial?
Yes. I do feel there isn't much focus on the human aspects of society
How does it feel unfair?
By "yes" I meant "no" T.T I was super tired T.T I think my brain was going along the lines of NPCs responses being more than just a comment on an event, perhaps a few NPCs could try and take metters into their own hands, however... That kinda seems more like the job of an actual character or an NPCs of which has yet to be created.

Well there are NPC:s doing stuff, but I only type the parts that the PC:s would notice..... phone number... Oooooooh, okie dokie.

1.3.Does it make sense. Not the arbitrary folk-lore beings. I mean like how there exists this mystical wrold hidden from humans? And anything else you might think of.
I will try and just send different ideas, however I was wondering if they'd be some sort of like, not really "Evil." but some creatures that play the role of actually just reeking havoc and destroying. Perhaps not many, a few, maybe less.

Considering the themes we`re bringing up, that would become a really racist message >.>
Though goblins and fey are generally more mischevious-->folklore....


Well racism is part of society plus a being capable of destroying would put everyone on edge, it'd also forced such clans like the blood syndicate and order of purity to be super active and perhaps even clash with characters due to them having the same goal, and I'm just talking about a monster/creature with no morals or a creation made by someone an NPC, a character, etc.

Individuals being crazy are totally fine! And that is sort of what the Blood-Syndicate deals with.^^
The problem with having a creature with the soul purpose of wrecking havoc, is that it would fit in as a pro-metaphor for people that belives for example that all muslims are terrorists or all black people are violent by nature.

Ok, I see now, How much do people know about the creatures? is it similar to today's world were the mass population of humans are dismissive of the idea of creatures existing? And back to the 'pro-metaphor' discussion, if there are monsters in mythology that just reek havoc are to exist here that aspect would have to be altered to fit this world, to have a personality, beliefs and maybe morals, right? My way of writing is a bit lazy, I know xD but using a wii-u screen can be messy xD.

(And the human thing is noted btw^^ And thanks for the reply!)
(No problem.!!!!!!!!!!!!! =3)




Kim Jong Unicorn
48165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 5/16/15 , edited 5/16/15
1.3.Does it make sense. Not the arbitrary folk-lore beings. I mean like how there exists this mystical wrold hidden from humans? And anything else you might think of.
I will try and just send different ideas, however I was wondering if they'd be some sort of like, not really "Evil." but some creatures that play the role of actually just reeking havoc and destroying. Perhaps not many, a few, maybe less.

Considering the themes we`re bringing up, that would become a really racist message >.>
Though goblins and fey are generally more mischevious-->folklore....


Well racism is part of society plus a being capable of destroying would put everyone on edge, it'd also forced such clans like the blood syndicate and order of purity to be super active and perhaps even clash with characters due to them having the same goal, and I'm just talking about a monster/creature with no morals or a creation made by someone an NPC, a character, etc.

Individuals being crazy are totally fine! And that is sort of what the Blood-Syndicate deals with.^^
The problem with having a creature with the soul purpose of wrecking havoc, is that it would fit in as a pro-metaphor for people that belives for example that all muslims are terrorists or all black people are violent by nature.

Ok, I see now, How much do people know about the creatures? is it similar to today's world were the mass population of humans are dismissive of the idea of creatures existing? And back to the 'pro-metaphor' discussion, if there are monsters in mythology that just reek havoc are to exist here that aspect would have to be altered to fit this world, to have a personality, beliefs and maybe morals, right? My way of writing is a bit lazy, I know xD but using a wii-u screen can be messy xD.

It`s alright! I haven`t actualy noticed anything as "messy".^^ Yeah, what I take insperation from folklore personality-wise is just their general personality, like how a swedish person would never sit next to a person in a buss unless there are no other seats left. But individualism is always a thing! :D
Also, yes. Public awarness of the creatures are like irl^^





Unicornian
121887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/21/15
I have a question, Werewolves can only turn into werewolves during a full-moon, would it be possible for subtle things about a werewolve to change during the night before and after a full moon?
Kim Jong Unicorn
48165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 5/22/15 , edited 5/22/15
Limbs removal - Plot armor

So basically I tried to remove that sense of plot-armor and I "won`t die or loose things unless I want to"-feel from being a main-character. And the idea that someone will probably come and save me in the last minute. I tried to stripp-down that as much as possible. And insue a sense of dread and fear of actual threat. While still having the possibility to play the badass hero, though with consequential results.

Did I succed, somewhat?

So how did it feel?
1. Did you feel powerless?
1.5 (Both for yes or no or both) Did you like it? Hate it? What was it that made you feel that way?

2.Did it felt forced? Like all the sudden you were all drugged and forced into powrelesness or that it made sense considering everything leading up to it.


Did you like rolling?

This was a pretty mish-mashed and generally in those games you roll on alot more (and probably wouldn`t work in this format) and have set out stats (bonuses and the opposite of bonuses).
1.Did you enjoy it?
2.Did it feel fair?
3.What do you think of implementing it more

Fun fact (Warning: This may make you paranoid when I write anything ever):

Kim Jong Unicorn
48165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 5/22/15 , edited 5/22/15

Raydar wrote:

I have a question, Werewolves can only turn into werewolves during a full-moon, would it be possible for subtle things about a werewolve to change during the night before and after a full moon?


Increase in body-hair growth perhaps? Though they`re supposed to have that all the time either way, I just removed it (aswell from human-form of Kelpies) to make it a more attractive role. The thing is, that werewolviety is a curse that responds the full-moon. EVERYTHING in folklore is basically vauge and arbitrary. So intrerprete it however you want^^
Unicornian
200374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 5/22/15
Well you did a pretty good job or removing armor in general. Yes there certainly was a threat of danger even more so if you play hero apparently.
1. A tad but how would anyone feel tied up.There still were options though for how the could react.
1.5.Id say i liked it. In any fight it often relies on luck.Being clever and luck wont always get you out of trouble though.
2;No i mean they were drunk practically shouting about killing.There also were hints beforehand

As for the dice roll i think its pretty fair. I feel that lets say for example Anima was trying to stab someone with a knife or syringe. With her mastery of those its more likely for it to succeed. I feel the roll will be useful in battles especially against actually characters in the story. Unlike all the nameless people that died in the bar.
Kim Jong Unicorn
48165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 5/22/15
Thanks for the reply^^ The flashback-thing just ended. But I`m going to bed now. BUT all the fun will return tommorow. Goodnight!
Unicornian
121887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/22/15

xMrTopHatx wrote:

Limbs removal - Plot armor

So basically I tried to remove that sense of plot-armor and I "won`t die or loose things unless I want to"-feel from being a main-character. And the idea that someone will probably come and save me in the last minute. I tried to stripp-down that as much as possible. And insue a sense of dread and fear of actual threat. While still having the possibility to play the badass hero, though with consequential results.

Pie

Did I succed, somewhat?

So how did it feel?
1. Did you feel powerless?
Yup :< I paniced :<

1.5 (Both for yes or no or both) Did you like it? Hate it? What was it that made you feel that way?
Well I liked how my character was in danger that he couldn't get out. My feels... where touched :<

2.Did it felt forced? Like all the sudden you were all drugged and forced into powrelesness or that it made sense considering everything leading up to it.
Well Turk was getting fairly drunk :< plus his guard was down. The killing of the NPCs was brutal :< but if it's something the blood-syndicate would do... then :< wah... Though I'm not too sure why Stacey got killed... D...did you give into the bloodlust Tophat?


Did you like rolling?

This was a pretty mish-mashed and generally in those games you roll on alot more (and probably wouldn`t work in this format) and have set out stats (bonuses and the opposite of bonuses).
1.Did you enjoy it?
The rolling was fine being as most of the time the characters couldn't do much in the situation as it was. The luck aspect allowed characters to do things even against your will.
2.Did it feel fair?
Yup.
3.What do you think of implementing it more
Yurp.

Fun fact (Warning: This may make you paranoid when I write anything ever):



Kim Jong Unicorn
48165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 5/22/15 , edited 5/22/15



2.Did it felt forced? Like all the sudden you were all drugged and forced into powrelesness or that it made sense considering everything leading up to it.
Well Turk was getting fairly drunk :< plus his guard was down. The killing of the NPCs was brutal :< but if it's something the blood-syndicate would do... then :< wah... Though I'm not too sure why Stacey got killed... D...did you give into the bloodlust Tophat?



Well there where three reasons DX
#1 He didn`t want to keep two people in check at the same time (her waking-up timing was.. unlucky)
#2 Jojo continued fighting
#3 Bloodlust


(Also, thanks for the reply^^)
Unicornian
121887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/5/15
Should us three start making plans for the circle of purity or as there things going on behind the scenes?
Kim Jong Unicorn
48165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 6/6/15 , edited 6/6/15

Raydar wrote:

Should us three start making plans for the circle of purity or as there things going on behind the scenes?


Well I`m gonna be gone for two weeks for Thailand soon, so it`ll have to be temporarily put on hold.
Either way, I want us to try the apocalypse world-engine in another scenario before starting to integrate it.^^
Also, it`s called the order of purity >.>
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.