First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Domestic na Kanojo
23624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 2/4/15 , edited 2/4/15
Those senseis are about to get down in boogie town.
5193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/4/15 , edited 2/5/15
As i read last panel, as the group hit the road,I noticed one extra head behind the word baloon that was hiding most of Momo's head. Who was that? Have i forgotten someone? Maybe suprise new femme fatale.
33909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 2/5/15 , edited 2/5/15

malrexx wrote:

As i read last panel, as the group hit the road,I noticed one extra head behind the word baloon that was hiding most of Momo's head. Who was that? Have i forgotten someone? Maybe suprise new femme fatale.

It could be someone's sibling since they could bring someone with them.
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 2/5/15 , edited 2/5/15

chosenmarksman wrote:


Stonewolfe wrote:

I had to read ahead on the raws.

im tempted to aswelll but i want to understand whats going on



Short of not understanding what exactly they are saying, you can get most of it by reactions, faces, and things that are happening.


I will just say there is some good, there is some great, and then there is some 'wanting to punch this useless MC in the face' rage.
16357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / michigan
Offline
Posted 2/5/15 , edited 2/5/15

Stonewolfe wrote:


chosenmarksman wrote:


Stonewolfe wrote:

I had to read ahead on the raws.

im tempted to aswelll but i want to understand whats going on



Short of not understanding what exactly they are saying, you can get most of it by reactions, faces, and things that are happening.


I will just say there is some good, there is some great, and then there is some 'wanting to punch this useless MC in the face' rage.

damn it you sold it to me im going to go read the raws now

81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 2/5/15 , edited 2/5/15

chosenmarksman wrote:


Stonewolfe wrote:


chosenmarksman wrote:


Stonewolfe wrote:

I had to read ahead on the raws.

im tempted to aswelll but i want to understand whats going on



Short of not understanding what exactly they are saying, you can get most of it by reactions, faces, and things that are happening.


I will just say there is some good, there is some great, and then there is some 'wanting to punch this useless MC in the face' rage.

damn it you sold it to me im going to go read the raws now



I will not be blamed for any rage that is induced upon your mental capacities.
23624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 2/5/15 , edited 2/5/15

Stonewolfe wrote:


chosenmarksman wrote:


Stonewolfe wrote:


chosenmarksman wrote:


Stonewolfe wrote:

I had to read ahead on the raws.

im tempted to aswelll but i want to understand whats going on



Short of not understanding what exactly they are saying, you can get most of it by reactions, faces, and things that are happening.


I will just say there is some good, there is some great, and then there is some 'wanting to punch this useless MC in the face' rage.

damn it you sold it to me im going to go read the raws now



I will not be blamed for any rage that is induced upon your mental capacities.


Seeing this convo made me read the raws and I must say I enjoyed it but also had some serious rage at the same time. The good thing is that the art is so good that you could easily tell what was happening even though I have no clue what was being said. Now I just have to wait for the translations to catch up.
31410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 2/5/15 , edited 2/6/15
I really dislike Kiriya-sensei.
240513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 2/5/15 , edited 2/6/15
That "venom sucking" scene reminds me of Cross Ange
16357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / michigan
Offline
Posted 2/5/15 , edited 2/6/15
i feel like that sensei could really piss me off later on
35047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ℒℴѵℯℒᎥѵℯ
Offline
Posted 2/5/15 , edited 2/6/15
Aww the divorce is finally done. But now Kiriya-sensei wants some of Hina-chan but we all know who Hina-chan feels still.

Plssssss Natsuo plsssss.... I really do hope you don't do anything stupid...
33909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 2/6/15 , edited 2/6/15
The guy got divorced, well shit....
31410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 3/4/15 , edited 3/5/15
Chapter 29:

33909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 3/4/15 , edited 3/5/15
New guy is pretty cool, that drop kick though. He'll probably end up as a supporter in their relationship, I doubt he'll try to make any real moves.
23624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 3/8/15 , edited 3/9/15
Damn that ending though.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.