Post Reply What do you think of the honey system ?
Member
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
I think it's kinda cool, buh weird in a way lol
Member
2302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada.
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
i like it but only if all the boys in the world were hot then ye...i don't want my partner to be ugly thats why i'd be scared of them...but i like the system...it's... different
Member
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cebu City, Philip...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
the honey system is quite cool...
Member
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / In Anime World...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Yeah, pretty cool, haha but yea if the guys are hot. haha
Member
16046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Cross Academy
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

glitteryglue wrote:

Yeah, pretty cool, haha but yea if the guys are hot. haha

oh yeah!

Member
811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

e-marie wrote:

i like it but only if all the boys in the world were hot then ye...i don't want my partner to be ugly thats why i'd be scared of them...but i like the system...it's... different


*nods* same
Member
603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
Pretty Cool?Are you people insane??
The Honey sistem its like a moden name for modern slavery....even if the guys are gorgeous...
honey sistem...not my style
Posted 8/15/08

Aviva1 wrote:

Pretty Cool?Are you people insane??
The Honey sistem its like a moden name for modern slavery....even if the guys are gorgeous...
honey sistem...not my style


yeah, good point but i would only do that
for the tuition fee (: hahaaaa xx
Member
98 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
Its cool....

I think, is a little strange, but different and that I like.
Guys are very nice, so I would not be a problem to be there.

I I think it would be fun to be Honey ... and of course I loved that boy handsome and sexy.
You must be logged in to post.