First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you do when you first wake up?
Jeansy 
2088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/15
Sort out the morning wood.
Posted 1/23/15
Check my phone, then turn the laptop on.
1812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/15

CandiceCatnip wrote:

Take a morning shit.


upvote
8425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Honnouji academy
Offline
Posted 1/23/15
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Hampshire
Offline
Posted 1/23/15
I check my phone/iPad and then get up and watch tv or go to work depending on the day.
12032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 1/23/15
Usually lay there and stare at the ceiling for 10 minutes. After I look at my phone for about another 10, then get up and do what I'm supposed to do for the day.
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Death Star
Offline
Posted 1/23/15

Dropplet wrote:

Usually lay there and stare at the ceiling for 10 minutes. After I look at my phone for about another 10, then get up and do what I'm supposed to do for the day.


This. Except for the whole partner thing.
12032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 1/23/15

KillSeven wrote:


Dropplet wrote:

Usually lay there and stare at the ceiling for 10 minutes. After I look at my phone for about another 10, then get up and do what I'm supposed to do for the day.


This. Except for the whole partner thing.


Partner thing?o-o
55109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 1/23/15
I feed my drug of choice, also known as my cat.
11886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 1/23/15
I turn on the PC and get a big mug of coffee while it's turning on.
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Death Star
Offline
Posted 1/23/15

Dropplet wrote:


KillSeven wrote:


Dropplet wrote:

Usually lay there and stare at the ceiling for 10 minutes. After I look at my phone for about another 10, then get up and do what I'm supposed to do for the day.


This. Except for the whole partner thing.


Partner thing?o-o


Oh wow I read that totally wrong. My bad!
12032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 1/23/15

KillSeven wrote:


Dropplet wrote:


KillSeven wrote:


Dropplet wrote:

Usually lay there and stare at the ceiling for 10 minutes. After I look at my phone for about another 10, then get up and do what I'm supposed to do for the day.


This. Except for the whole partner thing.


Partner thing?o-o


Oh wow I read that totally wrong. My bad!


Hahahaha I was totally confused there for a second.
16151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ye Ol' Britannia
Offline
Posted 1/23/15
Hot shower, I hate feeling dirty first thing in the morning. Makes my skin crawl.
4280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / The Shire, England
Offline
Posted 1/23/15
Turn my swag on
Posted 1/23/15
Awkwardly pee
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.