First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Which of the Mods Do YOu Think Watches You Sleep At Night?
Posted 1/18/15
Discuss. I have a feeling one of them watches me sleep at night.
Revolver Dogelot
72936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 1/18/15
I don't know why I voted other. Call it a hunch.
2352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / A state of content
Offline
Posted 1/18/15
Lorreen. I didn't even know she was a moderator, but I see her EVERYWHERE! Nothing wrong with that, I just find it weird...
Anyway, question: Is Phersu a moderator? Because I see him even more than Lorreen!
Dragon
58354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 1/18/15 , edited 1/18/15
I had a hard time on this one.. I kind of wanted to vote for TheAncientOne (Wise Wizard), who has a title but isn't a mod.. but in the end I had to vote for myself..


Akumanomi wrote:

Lorreen. I didn't even know she was a moderator, but I see her EVERYWHERE! Nothing wrong with that, I just find it weird...
Anyway, question: Is Phersu a moderator? Because I see him even more than Lorreen!


Phersu is a member.. mods all have titles above their pics, and are on the Community Staff page. But he is on the forums quite a bit!
18602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/15

Karkarov wrote:

I don't know why I voted other. Call it a hunch.


Do you like my underwear? It's Versace.
41651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/18/15
Lorreen
Revolver Dogelot
72936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 1/18/15 , edited 1/18/15

Lowlights wrote:
Do you like my underwear? It's Versace.


I was too busy noticing the beer bottles on the floor and the old pizza box. For shame.
Posted 1/18/15 , edited 1/18/15
Adventure time and lol, The Wise Wizard is not a mod. I was surprised to find that out.
18602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/15

Karkarov wrote:


Lowlights wrote:
Do you like my underwear? It's Versace.


I was too busy noticing the beer bottles on the floor and the old pizza box. For shame.


I'm holding onto those for a, uh, friend.
Posted 1/18/15
Can I have a title "Google senpai"

free ad xD
Posted 1/18/15

MakotoKamui wrote:

I had a hard time on this one.. I kind of wanted to vote for TheAncientOne (Wise Wizard), who has a title but isn't a mod.. but in the end I had to vote for myself..


Akumanomi wrote:

Lorreen. I didn't even know she was a moderator, but I see her EVERYWHERE! Nothing wrong with that, I just find it weird...
Anyway, question: Is Phersu a moderator? Because I see him even more than Lorreen!


Phersu is a member.. mods all have titles above their pics, and are on the Community Staff page. But he is on the forums quite a bit!


How do you get a title and not be a mod?
Dragon
58354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 1/18/15

symphonicecho wrote:


How do you get a title and not be a mod?


I think it involves a quest, deadly danger, and potentially saving the world.. at least, that's what the rumors tell me.

One Punch Mod
85903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/18/15
We take turns...so you'll never know who's watching.
25272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 1/18/15
I can't vote since I don't sleep. Justice never sleeps.
3731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 1/30/15
Lorreen lol.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.