First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
How Do You Honor MLKJ's Legacy?
Posted 1/18/15
Monday is MLKJ Day, if you didn't know. I feel like I should somehow honor MLKJ's legacy.
5649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/18/15
Go to work
18602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/15
By drinking junior milk
Posted 1/18/15
Now tell me, who that, who that?
One Punch Mod
85881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/18/15

severticas wrote:

Now tell me, who that, who that?


Martin Luther King Jr.
Posted 1/18/15

lorreen wrote:


severticas wrote:

Now tell me, who that, who that?


Martin Luther King Jr.


I was kidding lol but fanks a lot
One Punch Mod
85881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/18/15

severticas wrote:


lorreen wrote:


severticas wrote:

Now tell me, who that, who that?


Martin Luther King Jr.


I was kidding lol but fanks a lot


Thought you might be, but I don't like to assume. And I figured it might help some others who might not connect the initials to the person.
48449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 1/18/15 , edited 1/18/15
I will judge people not by the color of their skin, but by what animes they watch
Posted 1/18/15

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

I will judge people not by the of their skin, but by what animes they watch


Lol, what a random. Reject yourself jk
Posted 1/18/15

lorreen wrote:


severticas wrote:


lorreen wrote:


severticas wrote:

Now tell me, who that, who that?


Martin Luther King Jr.


I was kidding lol but fanks a lot


Thought you might be, but I don't like to assume. And I figured it might help some others who might not connect the initials to the person.


Lorean senpai, It's not this guy in the gif, is it?

Posted 1/18/15
By going to work and listening to my black boss.
Posted 1/18/15
By letting him rest in peace.
Posted 1/18/15
Nothing much to honor, in my opinion. Guy was a plagiarist and a puppet.

Not going to complain though. I get a free pass from having to work at least one day out of every year thanks to him.

*I don't plan to debate. Just stating personal thoughts. Don't care if you disagree.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/15
By not enslaving humanity on that day.
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Cosmos
Offline
Posted 1/18/15

xDeadlyDollx wrote:

Nothing much to honor, in my opinion. Guy was a plagiarist and a puppet.

Not going to complain though. I get a free pass from having to work at least one day out of every year thanks to him.

*I don't plan to debate. Just stating personal thoughts. Don't care if you disagree.


Nothing much to honor.....except for......you know....his involvement in fighting for equal rights and stuff


But who cares about all that garbage?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.