First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Battle Fields Special Event ( Open for limited time )
Elite Warrior
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/15/15 , edited 2/15/15
"for little boy you have sharp eyes which makes me want to break you slowly" some of the demons in armor slowly approach Lilith and stand next to her glancing on Storm Lilith turns towards one of the demons a small light appears on her finger she then touches the demon's armor he then suddenly is engulfed by blue flame causing the demon to grew larger"go my pet" the demon makes a loud roar and starts charging very fast at Strom quickly appearing in front of him and swings his axe

General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 2/15/15

edrosik wrote:

"for little boy you have sharp eyes which makes me want to break you slowly" some of the demons in armor slowly approach Lilith and stand next to her glancing on Storm Lilith turns towards one of the demons a small light appears on her finger she then touches the demon's armor he then suddenly is engulfed by blue flame causing the demon to grew larger"go my pet" the demon makes a loud roar and starts charging very fast at Strom quickly appearing in front of him and swings his axe



in a blinding white flash thunder appears and jumps catching lula and falling into a heap on the floor "lula you alright?"
storm using only lightning puts three bullets into the big beast before having to barrel roll out of the way "this is one big beasty" storm puts lightning away and grabs out his sword and speeds under the monsters legs slashing them directly in the knees
Elite Warrior
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/15/15
the demon roars and the swings his fist hitting and sending Strom flying while Lilith does nothing than standing silently in the same place still surrounded by the demons

8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 2/15/15

SurrealStorm wrote:
in a blinding white flash thunder appears and jumps catching lula and falling into a heap on the floor "lula you alright?"
storm using only lightning puts three bullets into the big beast before having to barrel roll out of the way "this is one big beasty" storm puts lightning away and grabs out his sword and speeds under the monsters legs slashing them directly in the knees

Lula nodded,"thanks" she quickly got to her feet and started shooting arrows again " there are so many of them, where do they all come from" Lula growled out of frustration, Akiyama joined Lula and thunder so they formed a circle there backs all to each other, Akiyama wiled his daggers and magic like pro
General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 2/15/15

edrosik wrote:

the demon roars and the swings his fist hitting and sending Strom flying while Lilith does nothing than standing silently in the same place still surrounded by the demons



storm regains his footing quickly "alright then big boy you want to play like that good thing you are big and slow" storm gets prepared to run, electrifying his sword "lets see how you deal against speed and 10,000 volts of lightning going through you" with-in a flash storm had zoomed up onto the beasts back plunging his sword into its back and held onto the handle tightly putting volts upon volts into the beast
Elite Warrior
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/15/15 , edited 2/15/15
the demon try to shake off Strom from his back while enduring the electric attack from the sword

General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 2/15/15

edrosik wrote:

the demon try to shake off Strom from his back while enduring the electric attack from the sword



Storm pulled himself higher up using the handle of the sword knowing the special metal will not break no matter how much it endured "come on just a bit higher" storm finally got towards the head of the beast, pulled out lightning and emptied a full mag of electrified bullets into the beasts brain "and this is what they call shock therapy" storm said smiling

Thunder: "nice to see you join us akiyama" thunder picks up a sword off the ground and slices the first demon that got close to him "we need to find where these demons are coming from anyone got any idea?"
Elite Warrior
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/15/15
"impressive little boy but i wonder how long you can keep fighting" the demons which were standing next to Lilith start to charge on Strom one by one

8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 2/15/15

SurrealStorm wrote:


edrosik wrote:

the demon roars and the swings his fist hitting and sending Strom flying while Lilith does nothing than standing silently in the same place still surrounded by the demons



storm regains his footing quickly "alright then big boy you want to play like that good thing you are big and slow" storm gets prepared to run, electrifying his sword "lets see how you deal against speed and 10,000 volts of lightning going through you" with-in a flash storm had zoomed up onto the beasts back plunging his sword into its back and held onto the handle tightly putting volts upon volts into the beast


Lula keeps the monsters at bay, blood fly's everywhere, all you could see was blood, gore, fangs and claws but suddenly not to far away from them Lula see a little toddler holding his teddy bear standing in the middle of battle crying, Lula made a quick decision and fought her way to the child she scooped the child into her arms, she ran through the wave of monsters, she was almost out when she had a sudden pain in her chest, she looked down and froze, the thing in her arms resembled a little boy but she could see it clearly now, it's mouth was covered in her blood and it's fangs extended as it bit into her again Lula screamed out in pain, the wave of monsters blocked her from everyone's view
General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 2/15/15

edrosik wrote:

"impressive little boy but i wonder how long you can keep fighting" the demons which were standing next to Lilith start to charge on Strom one by one



storm held out his hand shooting a bolt of lightning connecting from one to another killing only half of them "im well trained we all are" storm speeds through all of the demons cutting them in half ending crouched just a few feet from Lilith, as storm stands up he notices a cut on his cheek "hmm lucky cut" storm looks at Lilith "what else you got we can go all day" storm bends into a defensive position ready for the next attack
Elite Warrior
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/15/15 , edited 2/15/15
Lilith don't says anything she snaps her fingers and a magical circle appeard undero Strom and a black flame shoot from it toward the sky causing him lot of pain


General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 2/15/15 , edited 2/15/15

edrosik wrote:

Lilith don't says anything she snaps her fingers and a black lighting falls from the sky and hits Strom causing him lot of pain



thunder hears lulas scream and turns to see the childs fangs covered in her blood "lula" thunder knew he couldnt get to her so he took one of akiyamas blades and threw it at the demon just slicing off the arm holding onto lula "im coming lula just hold on" thunder started sprinting his way towards lula dragging akiyama with him for back-up

Storm groaned as the black flames burn his skin, using his powers storm quickly brings down a bolt of lightning around where he is absorbing the lightning for power and using the blast of the effect to push him out of the circle also blowing Lilith and her demons back
Elite Warrior
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/15/15 , edited 2/15/15
Lilith blocks the lighting attack with a magical barrier"it's all you got little boy?? im dissapointed i hoped you will be more fun"
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 2/15/15

SurrealStorm wrote:
thunder hears lulas scream and turns to see the childs fangs covered in her blood "lula" thunder knew he couldnt get to her so he took one of akiyamas blades and threw it at the demon just slicing off the arm holding onto lula "im coming lula just hold on" thunder started sprinting his way towards lula dragging akiyama with him for back-up

the demon fell on the ground , monsters bit Lula's arms and scratched her face, Lula had somehow lost her weapons, she struggled to move, the demons swarmed to her like bees to honey
General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 2/15/15

edrosik wrote:

Lilith blocks the lighting attack with a magical barrier"it's all you got little boy?? im dissapointed i hope you will be more fun"


"that lightning attack was to rejuvenate me" storm stood up "and was also to get me out of that circle" storm smirked at Lilith "it hitting you and you're demons wwas just an added bonus" with-in a second storm had raised his hand grasping lightning, firing a shot straight at a demon sprinting towards him from the side then quickly adjusting fire the shot at Lilith leaving a trail of lue behind as 10,000 volts of lightning went with it

Thunder finally reached lula slashing down demon after demon, when thunder got a moments break he picked up lula and ran back to the hill where they were before with akiyama still being dragged by thunder "are you alright lula here i found youre weapon on the way back" thunder passing lula her weapon saw she was covered in bite marks and scratches and was shocked at the site
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.