What is your favorite anime of all time?
7544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Florida, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/19/15
My personal favorite anime is Sword Art Online. (First season) Just because it was the first anime I've ever watched and it gave me the feels.

What about you guys?

(Also please tell me if this is already a thread)
Cyth16 
6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Mississippi
Offline
Posted 1/19/15
Since there are so many anime shows out there it is a tough one, but if I had to pick it would be between Attack on Titan or Bleach.
Posted 1/19/15
Flowers of evil. Genius, masterpiece etc.
3131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 1/19/15
I mean, I started out with Naruto. So that will always have a special place in my heart.
But I must say that Tokyo Ghoul has really grabbed me by the throught.

But SAO is indeed an exceptional Anime... Definately a must see! ^^
One Punch Mod
96210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/19/15

Fletcher2 wrote:

My personal favorite anime is Sword Art Online. (First season) Just because it was the first anime I've ever watched and it gave me the feels.

What about you guys?

(Also please tell me if this is already a thread)





Cyth16 wrote:

Since there are so many anime shows out there it is a tough one, but if I had to pick it would be between Attack on Titan or Bleach.





GayAsianBoy wrote:

Flowers of evil. Genius, masterpiece etc.





MartinHorsted wrote:

I mean, I started out with Naruto. So that will always have a special place in my heart.
But I must say that Tokyo Ghoul has really grabbed me by the throught.

But SAO is indeed an exceptional Anime... Definately a must see! ^^


Hi! Discussion of Anime belongs in the Anime forum, and we already have a long-standing "favorites" thread there. Thefore I'm closing this thread. Please share your all-time favorites at: /forumtopic-2/favorite-anime
You must be logged in to post.