Post Reply Option to automatically skip the OP.
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/19/15 , edited 5/13/15
Whenever I'm watching my anime here on crunchyroll I love the feeling of no ads and all that, but having to manually skip the OP is just as annoying as having to skip an add on youtube. Maybe a feature could be added where you can check a little box or something and op's will be automatically skipped.

What do you think?
34851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / the bay
Offline
Posted 1/19/15
i agree, they could add a timestamp to when the op/ed begin & starts
58662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 1/19/15 , edited 1/19/15

snivell wrote:

Whenever I'm watching my anime here on crunchyroll I love the feeling of no ads and all that, but having to manually skip the OP is just as annoying as having to skip an add on youtube. Maybe a feature could be added where you can check a little box or something and op's will be automatically skipped.


I think it's not that hard to add.

I'll watch everything from the opening scene to the episode preview, though, so it's obviously not a feature that I would benefit much from, but I do see how it would be useful.
8386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 1/19/15
I'd never use it but if its possible and people would enjoy it I don't see why not
23202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 1/20/15

Arbitrator wrote:

i agree, they could add a timestamp to when the op/ed begin & starts


I've noticed that most OP's and Ed's last about 90 seconds. Except One Piece doesn't like to play nice with that "rule".

Some quick and simple math works for me.
1122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/5/15
I NEED THAT BUTTON ! GIVE ME THE BUTTON !
38048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
67 / M
Offline
Posted 2/8/15
I doubt the Japanese licensors would be happy with such a feature. Remember that most anime production committees include a representative or two from the music rights organzations.
11012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/8/15
Skip an OP?If anything I rewind it and watch again!
52525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/10/15
I always fast forward
JDTAY 
14339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 5/10/15 , edited 5/10/15
I want this, but I realize the licensors might not. Thought I'd still ask though.

Edit: Though I'd rather have a button for it than it being automatic. I skip some OPs and EDs, but not all.
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 5/13/15

JDTAY wrote:

I want this, but I realize the licensors might not. Thought I'd still ask though.

Edit: Though I'd rather have a button for it than it being automatic. I skip some OPs and EDs, but not all.


Yeah, sometimes they change it up at various points through the season / series... I usually like to watch them once or twice, but if I'm marathoning a series, I don't really want to watch it repeatedly!
4204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Scotland
Online
Posted 5/21/15
Almost all OPs and EDs are 1:30 (90secs) skip to there and if there is a catchup after that skip to 2mins or 2:30
You must be logged in to post.