First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply i need ur help... an anwer...
Member
1417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sum where on da e...
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

Evardemon wrote:


ara26 wrote:

im an emo.. bt not dat much.. i dun cut my self ... bt i write poemz n dress lyk emoz... in da sko0l im da emo gurl okk.. da Q is : IS biein EMO is abad thin??


Your lucky I'm just about to do the cutting of myself soon




who kno myd ill cut myself 1day....
Member
1417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sum where on da e...
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

ChronicXDepression wrote:

Just keep in mind......that what people say and what you think are two completely different things.........if you belive you are emo you are....if you dont then you arent...simple as that..............dont force yourself, be yourself...and stay away from pointy objects....:)




be sure dat ill do .. THANXX
Member
1417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sum where on da e...
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

Reiko wrote:

Emo in the sense of the word as being 'emotional' not the sterio type of emo who wears the tight jeans with the 'emo' hair style etc though you can be both. My personality is emo but you wouldnt know it from my outside appearance. I like alot of other people have been 'emo' from befor the image and idea became so popular because of evens in my childhood. I write alot listein to music, suffer from depression and dont socialise very well along with some of the other stuff known to be emo traits. Like people have said, Its about who you are and how you feel, not what ppl label you so why label yourtself?.



@ last i reach da point wut ever was ill b wut i want not wut ppl want ..... dats it...
Member
1417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sum where on da e...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

Reiko wrote:


ara26 wrote:


Reiko wrote:

Emo in the sense of the word as being 'emotional' not the sterio type of emo who wears the tight jeans with the 'emo' hair style etc though you can be both. My personality is emo but you wouldnt know it from my outside appearance. I like alot of other people have been 'emo' from befor the image and idea became so popular because of evens in my childhood. I write alot listein to music, suffer from depression and dont socialise very well along with some of the other stuff known to be emo traits. Like people have said, Its about who you are and how you feel, not what ppl label you so why label yourtself?.



@ last i reach da point wut ever was ill b wut i want not wut ppl want ..... dats it...


^.^ Glad I could help




sUrE u CaN
Member
1417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sum where on da e...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
i jst wannna say 1 last thin... i didnt put da Q or da topic caz i want 2 change myself..
dis is who iam...
bt i were want 2 kno wut does ppl think about ppl lyk me...
n i kno now... THANXX
Member
2756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

ara26 wrote:

im an emo.. bt not dat much.. i dun cut my self ... bt i write poemz n dress lyk emoz... in da sko0l im da emo gurl okk.. da Q is : IS biein EMO is abad thin??

oh ...nothings bad about beeing emo
im emo too and i dont care what others says about me...im me and ii will never change bacause some people that dont understand me...i dont understand them either...so...yeah...rockn roll...WE MAKE WHAT WE WANT!!
Member
1417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sum where on da e...
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

behindtheshadows wrote:


ara26 wrote:

im an emo.. bt not dat much.. i dun cut my self ... bt i write poemz n dress lyk emoz... in da sko0l im da emo gurl okk.. da Q is : IS biein EMO is abad thin??

oh ...nothings bad about beeing emo
im emo too and i dont care what others says about me...im me and ii will never change bacause some people that dont understand me...i dont understand them either...so...yeah...rockn roll...WE MAKE WHAT WE WANT!!




OHH YAA .. lol... i kno dat now n i said n b4 n ill say it again: i wont change ma self caz I CANT... n btw thxxx
Posted 3/3/08
CoOl , i think if i had to change it will be just for the person i love
Member
1417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sum where on da e...
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

hibaaaa wrote:

CoOl , i think if i had to change it will be just for the person i love



mmmm~~ .. i dun want 2 think about it caz da 1 i luv .. luv me as iam..

Member
2756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

hibaaaa wrote:

CoOl , i think if i had to change it will be just for the person i love


to tell the truth i wouldnt change for someone i love bacause i want him to know the true me...especially that noone really know me...((...
and cause i like who i am...))...and cause i dont really belive in love...strange huh???...tbut thats how i think....i love to be good friends with guys but a relationship will ruin everything for me...X...
Posted 3/3/08

ara26 wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:

CoOl , i think if i had to change it will be just for the person i love



mmmm~~ .. i dun want 2 think about it caz da 1 i luv .. luv me as iam..



yeah he may accept me the way i'am
but i may change for the better for him
even if he didn't say anything
it would be may will
Posted 3/3/08

behindtheshadows wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:

CoOl , i think if i had to change it will be just for the person i love


to tell the truth i wouldnt change for someone i love bacause i want him to know the true me...especially that noone really know me...((...
and cause i like who i am...))...and cause i dont really belive in love...strange huh???...tbut thats how i think....i love to be good friends with guys but a relationship will ruin everything for me...X...


too bad i disagree
i'm so damn depressed all the time
but for the one i love i will try to be a little cheerful
i believe in love , that's the only reason i live for
Member
2756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
wooow...awsome...i live just for friends...and for someone that is really important to me....the someone that allways listen to me...and i live cause thats why i was born....love is such a painfull thing...i belive thats the reason why i hate it...
Posted 3/3/08

behindtheshadows wrote:

wooow...awsome...i live just for friends...and for someone that is really important to me....the someone that allways listen to me...and i live cause thats why i was born....love is such a painfull thing...i belive thats the reason why i hate it...


it may be paintful yeah
but it's the only thing that make me happy from heart
Member
1417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sum where on da e...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

hibaaaa wrote:


ara26 wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:

CoOl , i think if i had to change it will be just for the person i love



mmmm~~ .. i dun want 2 think about it caz da 1 i luv .. luv me as iam..



yeah he may accept me the way i'am
but i may change for the better for him
even if he didn't say anything
it would be may will




ya i guess it'll b co0l... n make da luv stronger..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.