First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Night thread
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/15
Why hello fellow humans, by all means, chat, troll (not so much plz), spam (don't we always) and keep language (coughs).

Enjoy~
Posted 1/23/15 , edited 1/23/15

Feels so good to be first.
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/15 , edited 1/23/15

CptnChoco wrote:


Feels so good to be first.


Posted 1/23/15
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 1/23/15


WOW!! its been so long!!!
Posted 1/23/15

carlosyobani wrote:
WOW!! its been so long!!!


Ayo Carlos, mi amigo. No hablo Español
jk haha HELLO!
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 1/23/15

CptnChoco wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:
WOW!! its been so long!!!


Ayo Carlos, mi amigo. No hablo Español
jk haha HELLO!


10/10 best spanish ever
HALLO!
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/15

carlosyobani wrote:



WOW!! its been so long!!!


Pretty sure I don't know you, but, welcome, welcome! Our side has the best cookies the world has to offer! We even have an all you can eat buffet, you can join us, and the only thing you'd have to do is serve your Queen till the last pf your days! Splendid offer, is it not?
Posted 1/23/15

carlosyobani wrote:
10/10 best spanish ever
HALLO! :D



I know and I haven't even taken any classes!
Posted 1/23/15

ber-ta wrote:
Pretty sure I don't know you, but, welcome, welcome! Our side has the best cookies the world has to offer! We even have an all you can eat buffet, you can join us, and the only thing you'd have to do is serve your Queen till the last pf your days! Splendid offer, is it not?


We also have guns and stuff. And we rob banks <3
Posted 1/23/15
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/15


That's just plain scary dude
Posted 1/23/15


That's just plain scary dude

35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/15
FINALLY, my dad went to bed, about time, imma go downstairs I think
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 1/23/15

ber-ta wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:



WOW!! its been so long!!!


Pretty sure I don't know you, but, welcome, welcome! Our side has the best cookies the world has to offer! We even have an all you can eat buffet, you can join us, and the only thing you'd have to do is serve your Queen till the last pf your days! Splendid offer, is it not?


I used to frequently visit the Nightly thread back in the day so we might have crossed paths. Even so...

I am at your service!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.