First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
The Late Night Thread Jan 24th
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 1/25/15 , edited 1/25/15

DarksirenxX wrote:

hey guys just noticed the thread was open. <happy> and now its really late though


Yea super duper late! Good thing my sleep schedule is all screwed up!
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

hiya34 wrote:



Dayum straight! Couldnt have said it better myself


'daw, you!

Well, I'm doing pretty well, too. Kind of in a capricious mood at the moment, which I guess is why I decided to check in
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

SirJonathanMP wrote:


hiya34 wrote:



Dayum straight! Couldnt have said it better myself


'daw, you!

Well, I'm doing pretty well, too. Kind of in a capricious mood at the moment, which I guess is why I decided to check in


Ahhhh kay. (Not going to lie totally had to google that adjective) i've been watching this k-drama alllll day. I think this is going to become a new obsession.
10808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in my office
Offline
Posted 1/25/15
oh its only 2;30 here.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

DarksirenxX wrote:

oh its only 2;30 here.


Same here.
10808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in my office
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

hiya34 wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


hiya34 wrote:



Dayum straight! Couldnt have said it better myself


'daw, you!

Well, I'm doing pretty well, too. Kind of in a capricious mood at the moment, which I guess is why I decided to check in


Ahhhh kay. (Not going to lie totally had to google that adjective) i've been watching this k-drama alllll day. I think this is going to become a new obsession.


k+Korean???

32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

hiya34 wrote:

Ahhhh kay. (Not going to lie totally had to google that adjective) i've been watching this k-drama alllll day. I think this is going to become a new obsession.


Really? I remember your old obsession was shoujo anime.

I haven't actually ever watched any K-dramas. Though whenever I finally decide to take that plunge, I imagine my first would be the GTO K-drama, especially since I've heard it was a pretty good adaptation.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

DarksirenxX wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


hiya34 wrote:



Dayum straight! Couldnt have said it better myself


'daw, you!

Well, I'm doing pretty well, too. Kind of in a capricious mood at the moment, which I guess is why I decided to check in


Ahhhh kay. (Not going to lie totally had to google that adjective) i've been watching this k-drama alllll day. I think this is going to become a new obsession.


k+Korean???



Yes ma'am.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

SirJonathanMP wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

Ahhhh kay. (Not going to lie totally had to google that adjective) i've been watching this k-drama alllll day. I think this is going to become a new obsession.


Really? I remember your old obsession was shoujo anime.

I haven't actually ever watched any K-dramas. Though whenever I finally decide to take that plunge, I imagine my first would be the GTO K-drama, especially since I've heard it was a pretty good adaptation.


Yuppppp still is
10808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in my office
Offline
Posted 1/25/15
what are they like? i have heard they are good but are they similar to say tv dramas from us?
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

hiya34 wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:

Really? I remember your old obsession was shoujo anime.

I haven't actually ever watched any K-dramas. Though whenever I finally decide to take that plunge, I imagine my first would be the GTO K-drama, especially since I've heard it was a pretty good adaptation.


Yuppppp still is :P


Well that can't be allowed to change anyhow. Shoujos are friggin' good.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

DarksirenxX wrote:

what are they like? i have heard they are good but are they similar to say tv dramas from us?


Kind of like a soap opera but with better acting lmao. The one i'm watching is called autumn concerto. It's kind of melodramatic at time but like i can't stop watching it.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

SirJonathanMP wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:

Really? I remember your old obsession was shoujo anime.

I haven't actually ever watched any K-dramas. Though whenever I finally decide to take that plunge, I imagine my first would be the GTO K-drama, especially since I've heard it was a pretty good adaptation.


Yuppppp still is :P


Well that can't be allowed to change anyhow. Shoujos are friggin' good.


Yes the are! Tho i havent watched any recently.
10808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in my office
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

hiya34 wrote:


DarksirenxX wrote:

what are they like? i have heard they are good but are they similar to say tv dramas from us?


Kind of like a soap opera but with better acting lmao. The one i'm watching is called autumn concerto. It's kind of melodramatic at time but like i can't stop watching it.


i don't know if the words soap opera and better acting go together lol.
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

hiya34 wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:

Well that can't be allowed to change anyhow. Shoujos are friggin' good.


Yes the are! Tho i havent watched any recently.


The most recent one I watched was Ao Haru Ride (CR had it as "Blue Spring Ride"). I really enjoyed it until the ending.

I would've also watched Akatsuki no Yona (CR has it "Yona of the Dawn"), but I like the manga better than the anime.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.