First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
blank
379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cranston,Rhode Is...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
Ok then
Posted 2/3/08
Riiight .
Stop wasting our time and your time with these threads .
Thank you .
Posted 2/3/08
spam thread
995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Dragontales.
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

FLRIT-SAN wrote:



Go kill yourself and leave a note saying "Rasai did it." Now if you excuse I'mma go MASTER BAYTE.
Posted 2/3/08


you're kidding me.
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
I assume this has already been reported. Plz stop filling up the forums with this kind of stupidity...

Posted 2/3/08

saiyukilover wrote:

I assume this has already been reported. Plz stop filling up the forums with this kind of stupidity...



Can we report the person this time ? Oh wait , there`s a high possibility of a ban . Nevermind ...
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

snow-chibi wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

I assume this has already been reported. Plz stop filling up the forums with this kind of stupidity...



Can we report the person this time ?


Yeah i guess....idk....*shrugs*. Go for it.
Posted 2/3/08
Still not locked ? Darn she deleted her first post !
Reported user ~
998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Vancouverrr.
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
Maybe people should stop replying to give this thread so much attention
4679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
woah why isn't this thread not lock yet? !
1237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

miilki wrote:

Maybe people should stop replying to give this thread so much attention


maybe so but what fun is that
3107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / CORRUPTED Philipp...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
Blank. . . lol
3250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philadelphia.
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
~ Reported.
11764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Mexico [*]
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
Many people bothered
blank...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.