First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Romantic love.
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Underwater
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

symphonicecho wrote:

[

ViperzSonic wrote:

I've had guys that I've really really liked for a while and even a boyfriend once but I don't know if I've ever ACTUALLY fallen in love with someone before. I guess I'm the type of person that wants to find the perfect someone but just hasn't found him yet, or at least that's what I think I mean, yeah, you describe that special someone with the emotion "love" but that just may be what you THINK that feeling is. Who knows, maybe you're one of those people who want to be in love so much that just imagines being in love with someone.


h-h how dare you.. i am in a relationship. If this carries on im going tk nuke my account. I m here to make friends. Noone needs to take this shit
C


O.O I didn't mean for it to be taken offesively.... Sorry if you took it the wrong way...
Posted 1/25/15 , edited 1/25/15



I don't agree with her, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. As for you, there is no need to bully anyone online. I do no deserve it and again stop using the word "retarded". I am not going to stoop to your level. Grow up.
26821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

MissMagicNoodles wrote:

Ha, nope. And I don't think anyone has ever felt that way about me, either.


What makes you think that?
8425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Honnouji academy
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

XXpoisonivyXX wrote:




I'm not bullying you, if you're entitled to calling me a troll, i'm entitled to calling you a retard
26821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 1/25/15 , edited 1/25/15
I believe it because it's obvious. It's a good feeling to have. Especially towards people you love, like family and friends. That shows a sign that you're not "FOREVER ALONE" Unless your life is hell, then I'm not afraid to stick around by your side to help make things wonderful in your life. Why? Cause that's what friends do.

As for romantic love, Hmmmm... Lets see... Ehhhhh... It's good too, but it depends on the person. And that person can be too much for you or too dangerous, which is the actual reason why I don't like dating much, honestly.
Posted 1/25/15 , edited 1/25/15


Was Trolls directed towards you? No. But there will always be trolls in Forums. Just going to ignore you now as the more you respond, the more ignorant you sound. Good day to you Sir.
Posted 1/25/15
True love? it's not in my vocabulary.


These "love" you speak of is purely based on sexual attraction. otherwise, anyone could fall in love with anyone purely based on personality, we wouldn't have sexualities and what not.

People try to invent "love" to separate themselves from animals... but truth of the matter is... we're STILL animals... with primitive instinct; sexual attraction being the main drive to like somebody.


All the comments I read on the internet (not exclusive to this forum) about preferring "personality over looks" are the most bullshit types of comments. The reality is... LOOKS always matter. And to a certain extent, social status and friends' approval also come into play.






I'll believe in true love when I experience it for myself, I don't anticipate imaginary things. Until then, goodnight.
14041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Fairyland
Offline
Posted 1/25/15
Love does not exist, nor will it ever exist. It is merely a fairytale, and those who believe in it are it's readers. Even if it did exist, is it really all people say it is?
Posted 1/25/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:

True love? it's not in my vocabulary.


These "love" you speak of is purely based on sexual attraction. otherwise, anyone could fall in love with anyone purely based on personality, we wouldn't have sexualities and what not.

People try to invent "love" to separate themselves from animals... but truth of the matter is... we're STILL animals... with primitive instinct; sexual attraction being the main drive to like somebody.


All the comments I read on the internet (not exclusive to this forum) about preferring "personality over looks" are the most bullshit types of comments. The reality is... LOOKS always matter. And to a certain extent, social status and friends' approval also come into play.






I'll believe in true love when I experience it for myself, I don't anticipate imaginary things. Until then, goodnight.


There are women who have been married to men their entire lives, women everyone would consider straight, late in life falling in love with another woman. Any one of them would deny being bisexual before, in fact they were normal straight women. Sexuality is fluid not static, at least not like it is for men.. I might late in my life come out as lesbian although I highly doubt it.

I respect your opinion that you don't believe in it, but there are those of us that believe in being attracted to someone because of their personality, not their looks. There are those of us that don't see people as just animals, we see them as people first. People have souls, animals do not. We were created in Gods image, we're not the same as monkeys.
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Hotel California
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:

True love? it's not in my vocabulary.


These "love" you speak of is purely based on sexual attraction. otherwise, anyone could fall in love with anyone purely based on personality, we wouldn't have sexualities and what not.

People try to invent "love" to separate themselves from animals... but truth of the matter is... we're STILL animals... with primitive instinct; sexual attraction being the main drive to like somebody.


All the comments I read on the internet (not exclusive to this forum) about preferring "personality over looks" are the most bullshit types of comments. The reality is... LOOKS always matter. And to a certain extent, social status and friends' approval also come into play.






I'll believe in true love when I experience it for myself, I don't anticipate imaginary things. Until then, goodnight.

You always have gifs of that women, WHERE DO YOU GET THEM
Posted 1/25/15 , edited 1/25/15

ChaoticRuins wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

True love? it's not in my vocabulary.


These "love" you speak of is purely based on sexual attraction. otherwise, anyone could fall in love with anyone purely based on personality, we wouldn't have sexualities and what not.

People try to invent "love" to separate themselves from animals... but truth of the matter is... we're STILL animals... with primitive instinct; sexual attraction being the main drive to like somebody.


All the comments I read on the internet (not exclusive to this forum) about preferring "personality over looks" are the most bullshit types of comments. The reality is... LOOKS always matter. And to a certain extent, social status and friends' approval also come into play.






I'll believe in true love when I experience it for myself, I don't anticipate imaginary things. Until then, goodnight.

You always have gifs of that women, WHERE DO YOU GET THEM


That's a hispanic reality tv celebrity, her name is Gretchen Esposita
27508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 1/25/15
Nup, don't believe in it. This "love" is just a over-glorified term for relying on others financially. Well, that's just my opinion.
Posted 1/25/15

symphonicecho wrote:

There are women who have been married to men their entire lives, women everyone would consider straight, late in life falling in love with another woman. Any one of them would deny being bisexual before, in fact they were normal straight women. Sexuality is fluid not static, at least not like it is for men.. I might late in my life come out as lesbian although I highly doubt it.

I respect your opinion that you don't believe in it, but there are those of us that believe in being attracted to someone because of their personality, not their looks. There are those of us that don't see people as just animals, we see them as people first. People have souls, animals do not. We were created in Gods image, we're not the same as monkeys.



There are also gay men who were married to a woman their whole life, and then comes out later in life as gay. Google Jessica Simpson's dad. Or watch the movie Brokeback Mountain.
I don't believe sexuality is "fluid"... it's pretty much fixed. Those fools who lived a life full of lies are not proof that sexuality is "fluid", it's more of a proof that they succumbed to the pressure of "fitting in" in society.

As for your second paragraph, I have no comment.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 1/25/15
Yes.
I believe it's when you have an obsession about someone.
Posted 1/25/15

saksiss wrote:

Nup, don't believe in it. This "love" is just a over-glorified term for relying on others financially. Well, that's just my opinion.





GayAsianBoy wrote:


symphonicecho wrote:

There are women who have been married to men their entire lives, women everyone would consider straight, late in life falling in love with another woman. Any one of them would deny being bisexual before, in fact they were normal straight women. Sexuality is fluid not static, at least not like it is for men.. I might late in my life come out as lesbian although I highly doubt it.

I respect your opinion that you don't believe in it, but there are those of us that believe in being attracted to someone because of their personality, not their looks. There are those of us that don't see people as just animals, we see them as people first. People have souls, animals do not. We were created in Gods image, we're not the same as monkeys.



There are also gay men who were married to a woman their whole life, and then comes out later in life as gay. Google Jessica Simpson's dad. Or watch the movie Brokeback Mountain.
I don't believe sexuality is "fluid"... it's pretty much fixed. Those fools who lived a life full of lies are not proof that sexuality is "fluid", it's more of a proof that they succumbed to the pressure of "fitting in" in society.

As for your second paragraph, I have no comment.





Sir_jamesalot wrote:

Yes.
I believe it's when you have an obsession about someone.


It's cool, guys. I'll burn down this sinking ship; get on the damn raft. Fuck, you, and fuck crunchyroll! Report this fuck you all!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.