First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Classes
Student Council President
68602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

Classes:
This is your class room. Most of the things will happen in here.
Student Council President
68602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/25/15
Yurumi walked into the class room, and took his seat near the window, as he opened up a book.
Student
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/27/15
Ren walked into class and took a set at the back , the seat next to him was free, he opened his book (novel) and started reading it, a grin on his face
Student Council President
68602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/27/15


Riyu came into the classroom, and sat beside Ren, putting his feet on the table, putting his headphones on, blasting his music.

Student
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/27/15

Animeruler22 wrote:
Riyu came into the classroom, and sat beside Ren, putting his feet on the table, putting his headphones on, blasting his music.


Ren smiled , as Rizuyuki sat down next to him,
Haru walked into class with a smile that proved he was up to no good, he walked up to Ren's desk , he winked at Ren 'how are you doing Ren" Ren frowned
"do i know you?" he asked surprised, Haru grabbed his chin and forced it up, he kissed Ren
"no but you will" Ren coughed and pushed away from Haru
Student Council President
68602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/27/15


Before you could notice, Riyu shoved a pencil up Haru's nose. "Oi, touch him in a way like that again, and we're gonna have a problem." Yurumi looked up from his book to notice all the drama, and noticed two boys having a fit. He ran up to them, "H-hey.. Rizu-chan, calm down.." he said quietly. "Yurumi? Why should I? The punk kissed him." Yurumi pushed up his glasses, looking around a bit uneasy, "L-Lets just calm down.. W-Were in the classroom in the middle of class.."

Student
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/27/15

Animeruler22 wrote:
Before you could notice, Riyu shoved a pencil up Haru's nose. "Oi, touch him in a way like that again, and we're gonna have a problem." Yurumi looked up from his book to notice all the drama, and noticed two boys having a fit. He ran up to them, "H-hey.. Rizu-chan, calm down.." he said quietly. "Yurumi? Why should I? The punk kissed him." Yurumi pushed up his glasses, looking around a bit uneasy, "L-Lets just calm down.. W-Were in the classroom in the middle of class.."


Haru gave a cheeky smirk "come on love....there has to be a better place for a pencil...." Ren was still sitting at his desk his mouth open in shock
Student Council President
68602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/27/15


At this point, Yurumi shoved them apart, exclaiming, "WE ARE IN CLASS. UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET A DETENTION, I SUGGEST YOU TWO EITHER TAKE IT OUTSIDE, OR WAIT UNTIL AFTER SCHOOL TO FINISH IT OFF WITH THE KENDO CLUB!" Riyu just stood there, staring at Yurumi.

Student
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/27/15

Animeruler22 wrote:
At this point, Yurumi shoved them apart, exclaiming, "WE ARE IN CLASS. UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET A DETENTION, I SUGGEST YOU TWO EITHER TAKE IT OUTSIDE, OR WAIT UNTIL AFTER SCHOOL TO FINISH IT OFF WITH THE KENDO CLUB!" Riyu just stood there, staring at Yurumi.



Ren got out of his chair and grabbed Rizuyuki "hey it's okay calm down" Ren look worriedly at Rizyuki, Haru Turned around and grabbed a chair at the front of the room, he put his feet on the desk and started talking to the boy next to him
Student Council President
68602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/27/15


Riyu looked at Ren and sighed, and went back to his desk. Yurumi did the same, opening up a book.

Student
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/27/15

Animeruler22 wrote:
Riyu looked at Ren and sighed, and went back to his desk. Yurumi did the same, opening up a book.



Ren followed Rizuyuki "are you angry at me" Ren asked slightly hurt
Student Council President
68602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/27/15


Riyu smiled at him, "Of course not. Im angry at that punk that kissed you, though."

Student
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/27/15

Animeruler22 wrote:



Riyu smiled at him, "Of course not. Im angry at that punk that kissed you, though."


Ren leaned forward and kissed Rizuyuki, he pulled back blushing bright red " you're the one i want to kiss, no one else"
Student Council President
68602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/27/15


Riyu blushed bright red, "O-Okay.." He replied.

Student
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/27/15

Animeruler22 wrote:
Riyu blushed bright red, "O-Okay.." He replied.


Ren sat back down in his desk and blushed furiously but all Ren could think about was how even though he had only kissed Rizuyuki twice his kisses seemed to get better and better not to mention additive

Haru glanced Behind him at Ren and Rizuyuki he scowled when he saw them kiss
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.