First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Student Council Room
Student Council President
68272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/25/15


Riyu smiles wide, as he sits next to Ren, nod ruffles Ren's hair. "You know, you'r a pretty good kid. Has anyone told you that? 'Cuz it's true!"
Student
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

Animeruler22 wrote:
Riyu smiles wide, as he sits next to Ren, nod ruffles Ren's hair. "You know, you'r a pretty good kid. Has anyone told you that? 'Cuz it's true!"

Ren's face dropped "no" he brightened up "do you know when all the other council members will be coming in"
Student Council President
68272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/25/15


Riyu looked at him and pat his back. "It's pretty much you and me right now. There's another guy, but he mainly just stays in his classroom reading books."

Student
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

Animeruler22 wrote:
Riyu looked at him and pat his back. "It's pretty much you and me right now. There's another guy, but he mainly just stays in his classroom reading books."


Ren smiled sweetly "i can't wait to meet everyone"
Student Council President
68272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/25/15


Riy smiled back, and laid his head on the table. "Yeah.. wait till we get this room filled with amazing members. Then.. thats when everything will be fun.." he said, as he slowly fell asleep, and shot his head up. "WOAH I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP AGAIN!"

Student
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

Animeruler22 wrote:
Riy smiled back, and laid his head on the table. "Yeah.. wait till we get this room filled with amazing members. Then.. thats when everything will be fun.." he said, as he slowly fell asleep, and shot his head up. "WOAH I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP AGAIN!"


Ren laughed "thats so cute" he smiled as he looked down at the papers "oh and i almost forgot , it's about the opening ceremony tomorrow, do i stand with the Student Council members or my homeroom?"
Student Council President
68272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/25/15


Riyu rubbed his eyes sleepily, "... student council since your with me now.." He said, yawning loudly.

Student
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/25/15

Animeruler22 wrote:
Riyu rubbed his eyes sleepily, "... student council since your with me now.." He said, yawning loudly.


Ren nodded and slightly went back to sorting the papers, after half n hour he looked at the time to see that it was lunch time, Ren wandered to the canteen and got some food and than went back to the student council room, he put the food in front of Rizuyuki and than went back to work sorting the paperwork
Student Council President
68272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/25/15


Riyu stared at it for awhile, then said, "Woah, I can't even remember the last time I had food during lunch." He then took the food, and started eating it.
Student
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/26/15

Animeruler22 wrote:
Riyu stared at it for awhile, then said, "Woah, I can't even remember the last time I had food during lunch." He then took the food, and started eating it.

Ren picked up a sorted pile and moved it to the filing cupboard " you should start eating lunch, i wouldn't want you to be unwell" , half way to the filing cupboard Ren tripped over his own feet, the floor neared his face
Student Council President
68272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/26/15


Riyu saw Ren trip, as he quickly reached over, gripping his arm, pulling him up before his face hit the ground. "Geez, be more careful. Your pretty clumsy, aren't you?" Riyu said, raising an eyebrow.
Student
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/26/15

Animeruler22 wrote:
Riyu saw Ren trip, as he quickly reached over, gripping his arm, pulling him up before his face hit the ground. "Geez, be more careful. Your pretty clumsy, aren't you?" Riyu said, raising an eyebrow.

Ren blushed "sorry" he glanced around at the papers spread around the room and his face fell "oh no, I've got to do it all over again"
Student Council President
68272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/26/15


Riyu glanced down at the papers. "If it's not very hard, I can help."

Student
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/26/15

Animeruler22 wrote:
Riyu glanced down at the papers. "If it's not very hard, I can help."


Ren looked up at Rizuyuki "really, thanks, they are already marked, they just have to be put back in alphabetical order" Ren blushed a little bit "thanks"
Student Council President
68272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/26/15


Riyu smiled, "No problem." He started picking up papers, putting them every which way.

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.