First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Akame Ga Kill Ending Suck?
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 6/28/15 , edited 6/28/15

LionelJeid wrote:


maxgale wrote:

It produced so much salt.


So yes, it was amazeballs.


I take that back.

This.




And so much Ice Queen lewds.
4669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 6/28/15 , edited 6/28/15
I thought that Akame Ga Kill ending was good, along with the anime as a whole. The only thing i disliked was

Overall i enjoyed the anime.
3488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Chapel Hill, N.C
Offline
Posted 6/28/15
I wasn't bothered by the ending. It had a grittiness to it since...

22709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/28/15

cosmicrays wrote:

Oh don't get me wrong the action was great as well as the art, animation, and the sound effects. Over all it was a good anime; however, the ending for me just left something more to be desired. The love interest between Mine and Tatsumi, I think that's how you spell it, fell short. I also figured he was going to die because all of the other characters died, and pretty fast for that matter. So does the manga have a better ending or should I say, more developed? Or are they neck-n-neck with the ending, but the manga has more development in it? I dunno, I think I am the sour puss lol.

Also I'm surprised with all of the replies, power to the anime/manga watchers/readers.


Manga differences so far:



1129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/28/15
Loved the show, I thought it was interesting
I'm a sucker for shows that are not predictable, and everybody feels mortal. It gives you more investment in the plot and the characters. Probably one of those shows that I'll end up revisiting. Seems funny that many people liked the beginning, and thought it got worse as it went on. The beginning of the show almost turned off this show for me, and I thought it got better as it progressed.
22970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 6/28/15
I also wonder when so many MC die in a series if its super successful what route do you take for Second seaso? Prequel?
Thought they took a chance with the formula but I liked the end- bad guys always seem stronger then good guys in this anime
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 6/28/15 , edited 6/29/15
All of it sucked. I heard so much about how graphic and shocking this series was. It was essentially a bad frank miller comic(ie any comic he wrote besides Dark Knight Returns and Sin City) with less misogyny.
2942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The IshVille
Offline
Posted 6/29/15 , edited 6/29/15
The anime got disjointed in the end. It's like they didn't really know what they wanted to do and were just trying to finish.
But, I have a saying for anime: "It's hard to finish." Many good animes lose their way in trying to close.

Akame Ga Kill was no different.
629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Pooh Corner
Offline
Posted 6/29/15
The whole show sucked balls. I don't think I was expecting a good ending.
8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 6/29/15

DearGodWhy wrote:

The whole show sucked balls. I don't think I was expecting a good ending.


That's pretty much it, yeah.
24637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 6/29/15


other than that, it was kinda okay...
7445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 6/29/15
Akame Ga kill was good ... but Too many characters getting killed off in a short amount of time, as well they should have slowed down the pace.. story was too fast paced. I also don't like how they went away from the manga.. Hope they do a remake of this



110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 6/29/15

Keefinchief wrote:

Akame Ga kill was good ... but Too many characters getting killed off in a short amount of time, as well they should have slowed down the pace.. story was too fast paced. I also don't like how they went away from the manga.. Hope they do a remake of this





That's years off if so. It might help to get a remake but the original stands well enough on its own they may see no need to.
7445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 6/29/15

perpetualxsl wrote:


Keefinchief wrote:

Akame Ga kill was good ... but Too many characters getting killed off in a short amount of time, as well they should have slowed down the pace.. story was too fast paced. I also don't like how they went away from the manga.. Hope they do a remake of this





That's years off if so. It might help to get a remake but the original stands well enough on its own they may see no need to.



Well that's true it was good , the story did do well on its own, but I heard the original didn't soo well in Japan ?, I probably heard wrong then.
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 6/29/15

Keefinchief wrote:

Well that's true it was good , the story did do well on its own, but I heard the original didn't soo well in Japan ?, I probably heard wrong then.


If it is rebooted it'd probably stick solely to the manga so I'm with you I hope it gets rebooted sometime.
7445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 6/29/15

perpetualxsl wrote:


Keefinchief wrote:

Well that's true it was good , the story did do well on its own, but I heard the original didn't soo well in Japan ?, I probably heard wrong then.


If it is rebooted it'd probably stick solely to the manga so I'm with you I hope it gets rebooted sometime.


yeahhh I hope soo as well,i hope we get it in the next 2 or 3 years, did you like the anime original ending for akame ga kill ??
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 6/29/15 , edited 6/29/15

Keefinchief wrote:



yeahhh I hope soo as well,i hope we get it in the next 2 or 3 years, did you like the anime original ending for akame ga kill ??


Not really It was like you said, just chopping characters out left and right, and leaving the strangest characters alive at the end. Made no sense.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.