First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Dealing with ISIS.!?.
27007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / AUSTRALIA
Offline
Posted 1/28/15

NinjaZat wrote:

"Islamophobia" You religious people are stupid. I don't care which is the biggest religion because all of them are pure stupidity, they all come from the same one and differ just a little each one. I'm not saying christians are good in any way. By no means.


You can call me racist, ignorant, whatever. The fact remains that sooner or later, everyone wakes up, just like the 2 women who went to support ISIS, and were used as breeding tools by the soldiers, then wanted to quit after a while.

Now here's a little bit of info for you, why i am this hostile. In sweden right now, the powers that be are planning on letting people who fought for ISIS come back, and get benefits, instead of jailtime. Yes, in sweden, if you rape and murder, you get a job and an apartment. AND FURTHER MORE someone put up an ISIS tribute flag quite near where i live, we're talking a couple miles.

And i'm sorry to the people tucked home in their little cozy homes thinking nothing will ever happen to them. But i'd rather act prior to my sister or mother being attacked by one of these creeps.


There are more than one creed withim the muslim faith, most of them are harmless. But it's easy to see which religion on this earth is the most destructive.

I may be a cruel man but i can also see what needs to be done. And since the world is so "multicultural" now there is no room for one religion that says "fuck all the other ones, if you're not with me i kill you, and even if i die, i get 72 virgins to rape in heaven"


Do i pick up an axe and start murdering anyone that looks foreign and say that Tyr or Odin told me? At which point does this stupid blaming your behaviour on religion stop? If you think about it, in the norse religion you're almost reguired to annihilate a group of religious fanatics trying to take over the world.


"You religious people"? The closest thing I am to belonging a religion is all in favour of Harry Potter, so no.

Mentioning Sweden is a so-so move. The exact same thing goes to Norway right now as well, where their priorities are ridiculous. They're sending innocent children back to war zones, whereas they're keeping Krekar. It's without a doubt an awful act on human rights. They're keeping an awful person but sending away children with Islamic heritage back to a non-secure place.

Saying that Sweden is giving apartments and jobs to people who've committed unlawful acts shouldn't be reflected back on muslims, which is exactly the feeling I'm getting from your posts. You seems like you have some sort of hatred towards the religion in general. Are you possibly insinuating that no ethnic Swede has done anything of the same nature?

Brushing ISIS off you shoulder because it doesn't concern you, I agree, isn't a smart move. But neither is arranging the same form of attack back to them because "they do it to us". If people are dumb enough to share the same life ideals as them, let them. If they regret it later, then thank goodness they got some sense knocked into their thin skulls. There's always going to be idiots on this planet, but the biggest idiots are the ones generalising an entire nation of people.



There are more than one creed withim the muslim faith, most of them are harmless. But it's easy to see which religion on this earth is the most destructive.


This is a shit thing to say. How many people have Americans killed during the war? How many muslims has ISIS killed? You're taking things out of proportion, and like I said above, people are disgusting. Basing the fact that islam is the biggest religion when it comes to violence is a cowardly thing to say. Islam isn't the core to all problems in the world. Look at the bigger picture. In the early 90's, Bosnia and Herzegovina were attacked by Cetniks in Serbia: Muslims were attacked by Christians. 6000 men in Srebrenica ALONE were killed. 6000 muslim men, keep in mind!

Religion is something that is to be sacred to each individual, therefore people acting in the name of any God isn't a religious person! The beliefs of people killing in the name of Allah, in the name of Buddha, in the name Jesus or WHOEVER, should not be falling under what is considered as the beliefs of everyone who's practicing that particular faith!
5303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/28/15
it'¨s better to use Hellfire Missiles on them, less danger to the occasional innocent in the neighboring city, and cheaper non the less.
Ronxz 
324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 1/28/15
I am of two minds on this.

1) The smart move would be for the USA to refuse to do anything. Remove our troops from all but critical locations and long term allies and begin a period of isolationism where we refuse to interfere with the politics of world and instead focus on building our own economy and deal with home grown problems.

We then make a fortune selling weapons to all sides in the conflict, pay off our debt, and begin lending money to those nations involved in the fighting. This way we test out new weapons in real combat situations, get rid of the old stockpiled weapons that we are paying the upkeep on, and we go from a debtor nation to a lendor and charge outrageous interest. (worked in both WW1 and 2). Then we only become involved militarily if/when the problem really grows to the point it affects American interests.

2) We go with the Teddy Roosevelt approach and speak quietly and carry a very big stick. We ignore all political whining of everyone but critical allies and basically fully commit and demolish the area. We beat them down so badly with strategic air strikes on their entire infrastructure (power, police, firefighter, communications, manufacturing, medical, etc.) that they will be unable to recover for decades. We then demolish their entire military capacity until nothing remains and afterward we leave. No rebuilding, no aid, just leave.

Is this harsh? Yes. Does it affect innocents? Yes. But, and I am sorry to say this, when you have an entire people dedicated to the destruction of your way of life, country, and everything you stand for. People who would be happy to set off a nuke in the middle of NYC you don't pull punches. You make sure you they can't come back and bite you. Appeasement, going half way, that does nothing. Look at history and the rise of people like Hitler and you can see this.

Personally I'd pick option 1 with option 2 as a back-up. Because I think the U.S.A. gains more from it and I am tired of America being the worlds police and getting nothing in return.

-Ronxz
82334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/15

MontyDono wrote:

islamophobia is more dangerous than ISIS.


Typically, it is those who have "Islamophobia" that claim others have it. Islamophobia is being to afraid to offend or otherwise stir up followers of Islam that they are paralyzed into non-action. It would include the ones that want to prevent people from making pictures of Muhammad because it could lead to Islamic attacks. Someone that wants to nuke ISIS or says we should attack anyone claiming to be Islamic would be a bigot, not Islamophobic. When someone stirs up a bees nest, you don't call him melissophobic, because they wouldn't be doing so if they had a phobia, you'd call them an asshole.
1042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/15
ISIS has bases? lol
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / Syracuse New York
Offline
Posted 1/28/15 , edited 1/28/15
Seems to me that their are too sides of this conversation, the people who hate Muslims and the people who hate America. Neither side knows much about what it is they are talking about or the greater implications their ideologically fixed points of view have for the complicated arena of global politics. I am not going to delve into the messy world of your delusions with my own opinions but I'll give you some facts.

1. ISIS. ISIS is a rebranded Al Qaeda in Iraq which came to power when the US toppled Iraq's dictatorship. Their brutal methods against other Muslims lead to their alienation and defeat in Iraq as well as a split with Al Qaeda. They later regained strength in the Syrian civil war when the US, fearing their weapons would get into the wrong hands, refused to arm moderate rebel factions in Syria. These factions were largely beaten by ISIS who then invaded Iraq. The Shiite government in Iraq meanwhile had done many things to alienate both its army and the Sunnis in its west. As a result they did not give strong resistance to ISIS and ISIS spread through western Iraq. ISIS then began destroying religious sites, executing unbelievers (everyone not ISIS) and capturing women for sex slavery. After several initial defeats against ISIS, Iraq elected new leadership who rallied the army and promised more inclusion to the Sunnis. The Kurds and their Peshmerga have joined the fight against them and the Anti ISIS group has gotten support from almost everyone; Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Canada, Australia, and America to name a few. The result has been ISIS has been stopped from advancing, several minority populations have been saved, and the major city under ISIS control in Syria has been liberated by the Kurds.


Mind you this is a rough and undetailed history of events with no claim or opinion posited. Feel free to do further research to confirm, correct, and get more detailed understanding of what is a very complicated state of affairs that doesn't lend itself to easy ideologically narrow solutions.
9522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fort Myer
Offline
Posted 1/28/15

MontyDono wrote:


eightcar wrote:


11BravoPatterson wrote:

Psh just napalm them, duh.


Damn right!

No nuclear fallout (both literal and figuratively)

Napalm the crap out of every ISIS base, camp, and house!

Keep using the Napalm until there is no one left in ISIS or sympathetic towards them!


the amount of collateral innocents would far out number those involved using such a primitive way of thinking


I wasnt being serious. Just trying to make a funny.
867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ihlok
Offline
Posted 1/28/15
27007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / AUSTRALIA
Offline
Posted 1/28/15 , edited 1/28/15

ishe5555 wrote:


MontyDono wrote:

islamophobia is more dangerous than ISIS.


Typically, it is those who have "Islamophobia" that claim others have it. Islamophobia is being to afraid to offend or otherwise stir up followers of Islam that they are paralyzed into non-action. It would include the ones that want to prevent people from making pictures of Muhammad because it could lead to Islamic attacks.Someone that wants to nuke ISIS or says we should attack anyone claiming to be Islamic would be a bigot, not Islamophobic. When someone stirs up a bees nest, you don't call him melissophobic, because they wouldn't be doing so if they had a phobia, you'd call them an asshole.


No.

pho·bi·a (fō′bē-ə)
n.
1. A persistent, abnormal, and irrational fear of a specific thing or situation that compels one to avoid it, despite the awareness and reassurance that it is not dangerous.
2. A strong fear, dislike, or aversion.



Making caricatures of Muhammad is purely to stir up shit, and you all know it. Muhammad has no face unlike Jesus. He's not to be viewed upon as a "person". The caricatures are made purely to mock and it's a disgusting thing to do. Have some respect, is all I can say to people.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 1/28/15 , edited 1/28/15

11BravoPatterson wrote:

I wasnt being serious. Just trying to make a funny.


you can not joke with them, they take everything you say series.

So I guessing I need to ad JK.. after every joking remark I say, just so they understand not everyone is series with everything they say.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 1/28/15
Anyhow I came up with a better way to deal with them than attacking ISIS directly.

We should let loose some super viruses into all their religious structures on their most holy days. Then watch as billions of people go mad from a super engineered version of rabies, then we sit back and watch as everyone tries to eat each other like some living zombie apocalypse.

(yes that is how we need to deal with a group of people who use religion as a tool for valence. Give them hell on earth, give them the chaos and madness, let them suffer and struggle to survive. )

But what about the ISIS members who are in other countries? Who are hiding in America, and Canada, and everywhere else? We just have to send the viruses to the largest religious gathering in each country. Let the Chaos rain down on this world. Show them what true fear looks like. Give them a world where half the population has gone mad and wants to eat the other half.
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/28/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I don't believe ISIS is enough of a threat for us to nuke them. We'd be nuking the populace we are trying to help, this would inevitably fray foreign relations from China to Saudi Arabia, etc.




True.
5087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Yokosuka, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/31/15
You do know that ISIS is practically global. They're also within the United States. Have fun with Nuking ourselves with outdated tech
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 1/31/15 , edited 3/21/15

Ultimate_Blitzkrieg wrote:

You do know that ISIS is practically global. They're also within the United States. Have fun with Nuking ourselves with outdated tech


1. I that's a good Idea. Fallout out in the making! (I dream of such a world.)
2. America has been keeping up with their Nuke technology, (they had to, you might not know this but America on several occasions almost nuked their own country. Do to errors in the system creating accidental drops on are own soil. Scary but true. (lucky the bombs did not detonate at that time.
Posted 1/31/15
Go ask the Mossad what they think of ISIS...or maybe they're actually the ones behind it, hmmm.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.