Post Reply I finished... Nagi no Asakura
7565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/28/15
Situation: Normal School Days from 8 AM to 3 PM
Anime: Nagi no Asakura
Result: Completion in 2 days, approximately 24 hours
Theme: I have no life but I love life, it doesn't make sense but whatever.

The end
senzaa 
24922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/4/15
omg. did you love it? nagi no asukara is actually one of my favourite animes ever! i watched it all in a night after work :/
5402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/4/15
added it to my que list, will start watching it when i get home
14927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 2/6/15
I thought the artwork in Nagi-Asu was so awesome, buying the blu-ray release is one of my top priorities!
11350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 2/6/15

PrincipeCapio wrote:

Situation: Normal School Days from 8 AM to 3 PM
Anime: Nagi no Asakura
Result: Completion in 2 days, approximately 24 hours
Theme: I have no life but I love life, it doesn't make sense but whatever.

The end


I watched it 2x through in 5 days lol & i work along with attending graduate school. LOVED it - makes my top 10. The crying got annoying, as it seems to occur every episode, but it was a very cute anime.
7565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/7/15
I loved it, my #1 anime used to be Clannad After Story but Nagi No Asakura beat to it, now it's number 1.

The animation, artwork, story, development were all topnotched, I love it so so so much!
1572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / LoS ANGELES - cit...
Offline
Posted 2/7/15
I watched every episode of Fairy Tail in the month of Jan 2015 143 episodes. I averaged 10 eps a day "average" somedays 20 episodes. I just finished Ghost in the Shell I watched all of the episodes and movies this week. Just finished Ghost in the Shell 2gig 25 episode and one movie one day...yesterday .. My eyes started to twitch from the pain of keeping them open.... so yah
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/8/15
I not long finished Nagi no Asukara as well. It was a really well told story, from such a unique standing. It was really nice and touching in places. Though I finished it too early lol, should have rationed it...
5402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/11/15

PrincipeCapio wrote:

I loved it, my #1 anime used to be Clannad After Story but Nagi No Asakura beat to it, now it's number 1.

The animation, artwork, story, development were all topnotched, I love it so so so much!


does it get better ? :/ since im already annoyed by that little shit after 2 episodes
7565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/13/15

iTsAces wrote:


PrincipeCapio wrote:

I loved it, my #1 anime used to be Clannad After Story but Nagi No Asakura beat to it, now it's number 1.

The animation, artwork, story, development were all topnotched, I love it so so so much!


does it get better ? :/ since im already annoyed by that little shit after 2 episodes


It gets better, trust me.
You must be logged in to post.