First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Excited Woman Falls to Her Death After Her Boyfriend Proposes on the Edge of a Cliff
51277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/15
Maybe the real reason she jumped was because her parents named her Dimitrina Dimitrova...
Posted 1/30/15

ayesharocks wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


ayesharocks wrote:

God, that must be horrible. Proposing to the love of your life and... bet he feels like shit, but who proposes near a cliff, damn.


The view might've been nice. Just don't go to close to the edge people. Also, don't bang your lover on a window, they can fall out.


But banging on the window is nice.. not that I would actually know or something, hahaha.


Posted 1/30/15

severticas wrote:

Must have elevated the heavenly feeling


28205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/30/15
damn some of you are cruel.... I was hoping it wasn't serious because that has to be one of the most tragic experiences someone could go thru to have the person you propose to die after you say it and to always hate himself for not being able to stop it. So many regrets to live with i'm guessing this guy unless he has a strong family and friends around him will die soon... somehow.
Posted 1/30/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


severticas wrote:

Must have elevated the heavenly feeling




Point of climax
8077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Playing Joust
Offline
Posted 1/30/15
Well damn that's harsh
Posted 1/30/15 , edited 1/30/15
Wow.. That's really sad... RIP I guess.
24950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Atlanta, GA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/30/15
All these unfortunate deaths at least remind us to be more careful and responsible. Let's all run a mile today to help improve our balance and toughness so we can avoid or, at the least, survive an accident like this. We're running out of good anime to watch anyway.
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / hell
Offline
Posted 1/30/15
I actually laughed I'm so horrible.
God people are idiots
9378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 1/30/15
Oh the irony
Posted 1/30/15
At least he won't have to go through divorce now.
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/30/15
Poor bastard; however, I know how entirely avoidable the tragedy could have been, and consequently question the couple's recklessness.
Sogno- 
45684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/15

mistoras wrote:

I'd imagine his mood probably plummeted quite a bit.


*snorts*

this is horrible. ya'll stop making puns >.>
6315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hongdae
Offline
Posted 1/30/15
He planned that out really well. Totally got off the hook. xP
Posted 1/30/15

Log0 wrote:

At least he won't have to go through divorce now.

After she jump in rejection of his proposal. He must have felt like this.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.