First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Return of Death note
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-02-03/death-note-manga-returns-with-one-shot-manga-in-japan

This year's 11th issue (on sale on February 11) of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine will publish a special standalone short story for Tsugumi Ooba and Takeshi Obata's Death Note manga in Japan. The announcement was made in the current issue of Weekly Shonen Jump, which was released on Monday. The 44-page story with color insert will describe an event after the end of the original series — specifically, the case of a new Kira. The return of the Death Note manga will mark the February 9 opening of L change the WorLd, the spinoff based on the two Death Note live-action films. The original run of the manga lasted from December of 2003 to May of 2006 in Japan, and Viz Media has released all twelve volumes in North America.

233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Akiba, Japan.
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
Hmm interesting. I'll be sure to pick this up
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Lost - Lost in a...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
i see
7621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
......cant wait..
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

ojsinnerz wrote:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-02-03/death-note-manga-returns-with-one-shot-manga-in-japan

This year's 11th issue (on sale on February 11) of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine will publish a special standalone short story for Tsugumi Ooba and Takeshi Obata's Death Note manga in Japan. The announcement was made in the current issue of Weekly Shonen Jump, which was released on Monday. The 44-page story with color insert will describe an event after the end of the original series — specifically, the case of a new Kira. The return of the Death Note manga will mark the February 9 opening of L change the WorLd, the spinoff based on the two Death Note live-action films. The original run of the manga lasted from December of 2003 to May of 2006 in Japan, and Viz Media has released all twelve volumes in North America.



do you know that after it's issued and read, thta they will make more episodes for this new issue?
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

ec692 wrote:


ojsinnerz wrote:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-02-03/death-note-manga-returns-with-one-shot-manga-in-japan

This year's 11th issue (on sale on February 11) of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine will publish a special standalone short story for Tsugumi Ooba and Takeshi Obata's Death Note manga in Japan. The announcement was made in the current issue of Weekly Shonen Jump, which was released on Monday. The 44-page story with color insert will describe an event after the end of the original series — specifically, the case of a new Kira. The return of the Death Note manga will mark the February 9 opening of L change the WorLd, the spinoff based on the two Death Note live-action films. The original run of the manga lasted from December of 2003 to May of 2006 in Japan, and Viz Media has released all twelve volumes in North America.



do you know that after it's issued and read, thta they will make more episodes for this new issue?


I'm not sure. They didn't say anything else, so there's a possibility that they will.
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

ojsinnerz wrote:


ec692 wrote:


ojsinnerz wrote:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-02-03/death-note-manga-returns-with-one-shot-manga-in-japan

This year's 11th issue (on sale on February 11) of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine will publish a special standalone short story for Tsugumi Ooba and Takeshi Obata's Death Note manga in Japan. The announcement was made in the current issue of Weekly Shonen Jump, which was released on Monday. The 44-page story with color insert will describe an event after the end of the original series — specifically, the case of a new Kira. The return of the Death Note manga will mark the February 9 opening of L change the WorLd, the spinoff based on the two Death Note live-action films. The original run of the manga lasted from December of 2003 to May of 2006 in Japan, and Viz Media has released all twelve volumes in North America.



do you know that after it's issued and read, thta they will make more episodes for this new issue?


I'm not sure. They didn't say anything else, so there's a possibility that they will.


thanks. i'm really looking foward to the manga though.. :]
3751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / IN The World OF A...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
wow gonna watch !
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cloud 9'~
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
They say that they're up to making a new kind of Death Note. You know? When the world reverses, and L's the new God of the New World.
I just caught up this information somewhere. Don't you guys guarantee to believe me ;)

2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
sweet lol .... is yagami light gonna be there X.x even though he's dead x.x
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Akiba, Japan.
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
No L can replace Lawliet. Never!!! Unless L had some hidden affair and he has a kid ROFL. That would be interesting.
1236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Whispering Rock P...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
Death Note should have ended at episode 17, and now they are making it even longer.
ridiculous.
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cloud 9'~
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
Yeah. I wish it's true, or I'm gonna blow up CR with a Cow Launcher.
Just kidding, Shinji ^-^
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas, United States
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
I already finished the death note anime it went to like 46 or something along those lines...(it really should've ended the second L died and if they really are making a new one it's gonna be really weird)
681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
interesting!!!!!!!!!!!! ><
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.