First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Zac Efron for Kira
Posted 2/3/08
I was looking through fandom secrets and I stumbled upon this.



It made my day.
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
Oh god I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
I had a picture of Zac Efron saying 'Just as planned', but I can't find it.
442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Over There
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
CORRECT
Posted 2/3/08

ojsinnerz wrote:

I had a picture of Zac Efron saying 'Just as planned', but I can't find it.


You mean this?

5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

indigokara wrote:


ojsinnerz wrote:

I had a picture of Zac Efron saying 'Just as planned', but I can't find it.


You mean this?



No, it was a picture of him, doing the exact 'Just as planned' smile, and it said Just as planned right below it.
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
OMG I can't believe they're gonna make it into people version, they're not are they? Please tell me not. That looks weird right there. I think they should stop right there.
Posted 2/3/08

ojsinnerz wrote:


indigokara wrote:


ojsinnerz wrote:

I had a picture of Zac Efron saying 'Just as planned', but I can't find it.


You mean this?



No, it was a picture of him, doing the exact 'Just as planned' smile, and it said Just as planned right below it.


GREAT. I'm going to spend the whole day trying to find that pic. lol

14520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
are u serious!!!! wow... cant think of anything else to type.
9997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon, USA / Can...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
KIRA.
fuck that douche bag Zac Effron.
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / THE SLC
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
Oh, hell no
326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / My computer
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

bored14 wrote:

OMG I can't believe they're gonna make it into people version, they're not are they? Please tell me not. That looks weird right there. I think they should stop right there.


im pretty sure they already made one
1023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Idaho
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

xLorrainex wrote:

KIRA.
fuck that douche bag Zac Effron.


Thank you.
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
Man but that would look really weird!!! I rather have someone else, no offense for Zac Efron.
9997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon, USA / Can...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

akatsukigaara wrote:


xLorrainex wrote:

KIRA.
fuck that douche bag Zac Effron.


Thank you.


Gad! At least SOMEONE agrees with me.
-_-

lol, no, THANK YOU.


-Props to Gazette -
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.