First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply How often do you change things about yourself?
25272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 2/1/15
Like the type of music you listen to, or the foods you eat, shows you watch, etc.

And did you change just to try something new or were you tired of doing the same thing?
Posted 2/1/15
Not often. I like what I like, and I don't care what other people think about that.
Posted 2/1/15
I change on whims as long as it doesn't inconvenience anyone. I don't give a crap.
48603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 2/1/15
I try to change things every now and then
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nestled between e...
Offline
Posted 2/1/15 , edited 2/1/15
Basically never. There's nothing about me that really "changes," maybe just how I do it.
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Hotel California
Offline
Posted 2/1/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I change on whims as long as it doesn't inconvenience anyone. I don't give a crap.


Peripheral, you just said two things that contradict each other.

If you worry about things that "inconvenience people" then you DO GIVE A CRAP! XD
Posted 2/1/15

ChaoticRuins wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I change on whims as long as it doesn't inconvenience anyone. I don't give a crap.


Peripheral, you just said two things that contradict each other.

If you worry about things that "inconvenience people" then you DO GIVE A CRAP! XD


As in not care what they think. If it inconveniences them in certain ways, then I have to change out of courtesy. Though I suppose I did say something contradicting. I'm not even sure what I am saying now.
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Hotel California
Offline
Posted 2/1/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


ChaoticRuins wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I change on whims as long as it doesn't inconvenience anyone. I don't give a crap.


Peripheral, you just said two things that contradict each other.

If you worry about things that "inconvenience people" then you DO GIVE A CRAP! XD


As in not care what they think. If it inconveniences them in certain ways, then I have to change out of courtesy. Though I suppose I did say something contradicting. I'm not even sure what I am saying now.

Well at least you admit it
41713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/1/15
I had to after May.

I got pneumonia in May-June. That was my shattering point, caused me to have a breakdown.

Not to mention I was a dreadful bully between January and May of 2014.

So basically i had to try and make people think differently of me, and yet they still cling to my old self. A fucking figment of the past. It's so angering. I change myself and try to be kinder only to be spat on. I feel gross lol.
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/1/15 , edited 2/1/15
Occasionally.

I'm 18 and still growing up, trying to figure out my identity. I've changed a lot during the past couple of years, from girl who never wear dresses and skirts, to a girl who occasionally wear those. I've been more health conscious as well and tries to be more healthy in terms of foods to eat (I still eat some chips tho but who cares xD). I used to watch anime A LOT but I don't watch anymore as well. I guess some interests just goes away and change as some people grow up :3
14470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Houma
Online
Posted 2/1/15
Never stop improving... that's what I have been about since I had my 2nd chance after my ankle was repaired. To that end I always aim to change and adapt.
17205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 2/1/15
People will usually change their perspective of the world when they discover more things about it. I hated spicy food when I was younger, but I challenged myself and now I love it
1976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Perth, Australia
Offline
Posted 2/1/15 , edited 2/1/15
I think most people are always changing? At least for me I'm always exploring different things, learning new things. Though I guess I would call them more "additions" than "changes" as I'm not really getting rid of the "old stuff" although there are some interests that I've grown bored of and don't do anymore.

An example for me is I've been watching movies and less anime. Mostly because movies are shorter, so I can explore/consume faster, less commitment.
1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / MN
Offline
Posted 2/1/15
only cause i got bored of everything and sick of doing the same things. just want to get a fresh start. but usually doesnt work out lol.
Posted 2/1/15
The only thing I change about myself constantly is my haircut and hairstyle other than that regarding anime and music it's all the same
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.