Anybody have any reccomendations for romance-comedy mangas? Other elements like ecchi, fantasy, shounen-type manga, etc are well appreciated!
Since some examples would be helpful, I've really enjoyed:
Yamada kun and the 7 witches
Shokugeki no Soma
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru
full metal panic
any reccomendations will be very appreciated!
Yamada kun and the seven witches is good
My Anime List - http://myanimelist.net/profile/Scooty-Bby
- Ah My Goddess (The Best)
- My Love Story (Ore Monogatari) is absolutely brilliant
- Nisekoi is very solid for that kind of thing
- Denpa Kyoushi is hilarious; light on the romance, but reminds me a lot of TWGOK
- Shuukyuu Shoujo : an ecchi harem manga and a soccer action manga rolled up together.
A bit more on the shoujo side (though they manage to avoid the worst of that genre):
- Maid Sama
- SA: Special A
Good Ecchi manga made into mediocre (or worse) anime :
- Mayo Chiki : i really like the manga adaptation
- Kanokon : okay, extremely ecchi, but a solid manga--just don't watch the anime, it's awful.
- Ai Yori Aoshi : bit more more dramatic than most of what you've listed, but very good.
- To Love Ru
A Bit Lesser Known:
- Angel Densetsu: Romance aspects are slow to develop, but it's funny as hell.
- KageTora: Very sweet romance and a bit of martial arts action.
- Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou : Cliched, but well done.
- Uwagaki: Silly and fun rom-com with a great ending.
- Koharu no Hibi: Fun and a little disturbing; it's about the line between stalking and love, with the cute girl as the stalker.
- Sora wa Totsuzen: If you don't mind a little incest, this is a fun series of short stories (one volume each)
- Hen Koi: The After School Diary : Extremely ecchi, and very short, but absolutely hilarious.