First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Aria the Avvenire
240433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 2/3/15 , edited 4/6/15
8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 2/3/15 , edited 2/3/15
I feel like you just spend all your time refreshing /a/'s catalog in order to find news to post here.
3065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / library
Offline
Posted 2/3/15 , edited 6/18/15
i can't believe this im so excited. it's gonna be so pretty with current visual quality. is it gonna be full 12+ episodes or OVA tho?
240433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 2/3/15 , edited 2/3/15

ginkou-san wrote:

i can't believe this im so excited. it's gonna be so pretty with current visual quality. is it gonna be full 12+ episodes or OVA tho?


Unknown yet. I think the site was leaked as it wasn't supposed to be announced yet but we'll find out more info soon.
23636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/3/15 , edited 2/3/15

stark700 wrote:


ginkou-san wrote:

i can't believe this im so excited. it's gonna be so pretty with current visual quality. is it gonna be full 12+ episodes or OVA tho?


Unknown yet. I think the site was leaked as it wasn't supposed to be announced yet but we'll find out more info soon.


Could it be the what the countdown timer on PonyCanyon's site is all about?

240433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 2/3/15 , edited 2/3/15

Series5Ranger wrote:


stark700 wrote:


ginkou-san wrote:

i can't believe this im so excited. it's gonna be so pretty with current visual quality. is it gonna be full 12+ episodes or OVA tho?


Unknown yet. I think the site was leaked as it wasn't supposed to be announced yet but we'll find out more info soon.


Could it be the what the countdown timer on PonyCanyon's site is all about?



It's not impossible but I have doubts.
3065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / library
Offline
Posted 2/3/15 , edited 2/3/15

Series5Ranger wrote:


stark700 wrote:


ginkou-san wrote:

i can't believe this im so excited. it's gonna be so pretty with current visual quality. is it gonna be full 12+ episodes or OVA tho?


Unknown yet. I think the site was leaked as it wasn't supposed to be announced yet but we'll find out more info soon.


Could it be the what the countdown timer on PonyCanyon's site is all about?



i don't see any connection so i think PonyCanyon's is a different one

edit//i can't wait for another post:

but Athena's VA and singer are no longer here sob
240433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 2/3/15 , edited 2/3/15
New info posted by ANN:

The English version of the title is "Aria the Arrived". It will once again be directed by Junichi Sato and Reiko Yoshida will be doing the scripts. Format is still unknown right now but the previous Aria series will be getting BD releases in Japan.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-02-03/new-aria-anime-briefly-listed-for-september-screening/.84035
49601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/3/15 , edited 2/3/15

kdroberts wrote:

I feel like you just spend all your time refreshing /a/'s catalog in order to find news to post here.


Stark is actually a highly advanced bot. xD
LokiLB 
46084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/3/15 , edited 2/3/15

kitsuneshoujo wrote:


kdroberts wrote:

I feel like you just spend all your time refreshing /a/'s catalog in order to find news to post here.


Stark is actually a highly advanced bot. xD


Well, considering the avatar picture...
25768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 2/4/15 , edited 2/5/15


Hooray!!! BANZAI!!!

New ARIA series! <3 <3 <3 So totally made my day!

This is one of my fave inspirational anime. So glad they have a new series! So excited to watch this! ^_^v
240433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 2/5/15 , edited 6/18/15
Official site is up now

http://www.ariacompany.net/
Posted 2/5/15 , edited 2/5/15
What utterly spectacular news!!! I can't wait for some more details regarding the format.

Give me a one-way ticket back to Neo-Venezia, please!
21648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/15 , edited 2/5/15
Wow! for a series that is almost 10 years old... incredible...
67396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 2/5/15 , edited 2/5/15
I have no idea what this series is, but I guess it looks interesting.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.