First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
If humans could be born with perfect tails.Or could acquire a tail with a medical procedure. What type of tail will you
Posted 2/4/15

ImmortalTech wrote:

what if you could grow a tail from your belly button!!!!????


Nope.
5082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Tulsa, Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 2/4/15

animegirl2222 wrote:


In a seriousness, I'd probably pick a cat tail.


Yeah, I feel gay for even taking part in this discussion, but I'd totally go for a big, fluffy cat tail.
I1nk 
61071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/4/15
If I could be born with a tail, I would have to go with the fox tail. It looks so fluffy.
9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 2/4/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Who the hell would want to have a tail? Humans weren't meant to have tails and they look uncomfortable. I already have a penis, and that's not a bowl of cherries either.


He nailed it... XD

I'd rather have teeth and claws that are harder than steel.. Give me something USEFUL dammit.

Now I;'m off to fight with some tin cans for my dinner..
2461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 2/4/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Who the hell would want to have a tail? Humans weren't meant to have tails and they look uncomfortable. I already have a penis, and that's not a bowl of cherries either.


Cat girl. think of the possibilities.


^^This

Neko-meows everywhere!
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 風の山
Online
Posted 2/4/15

bathroom64 wrote:

"Keeping it clean" could get really tiresome.


but it would create an interesting social aspect in everyday life. people would bond more, cuz you can't groom it all by yourself.

if i have to have a tail, i would love a wolf tail like holo but more of a white or grey color.
but a mechanical one would be alot better or a monkeys. but if you can gain an ability, i would loves to have tails tail from sonic to fly.

also tails would be bad for our bodies, so it would be intersting to see how our body evolves to cope with it.
Posted 2/4/15
thought peripheralvisionary made this thread


62812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/4/15

wolfsaiga wrote:
also tails would be bad for our bodies, so it would be intersting to see how our body evolves to cope with it.

I meant for going to the toilet and stuff. And have you ever grown a full beard? It gets REAL dirty you have to clean it all the time or it is real gross looking.
Posted 2/4/15

bathroom64 wrote:


wolfsaiga wrote:
also tails would be bad for our bodies, so it would be intersting to see how our body evolves to cope with it.

I meant for going to the toilet and stuff. And have you ever grown a full beard? It gets REAL dirty you have to clean it all the time or it is real gross looking.


Unless the nerve system is dead I imagine you will be able to keep up while you are in the toilet.
27500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 2/4/15
If we didn't have a choice of whether or not to be born with a tail, I'd choose the seven tails' tails from Naruto Shippuden because it'd mean I can fly.
9447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/4/15
I want a Tail like LALA's

Posted 2/4/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:

thought peripheralvisionary made this thread




Is influence is spreading to other CR users.
62812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/4/15

KarenAraragi wrote:
Unless the nerve system is dead I imagine you will be able to keep up while you are in the toilet.

Yes, you can....I am talking about all the "extra hair" which will get "dirty".
Posted 2/4/15

AridDxD wrote:

I want a Tail like LALA's



( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Posted 2/4/15

bathroom64 wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:
Unless the nerve system is dead I imagine you will be able to keep up while you are in the toilet.

Yes, you can....I am talking about all the "extra hair" which will get "dirty".


That why I say what kind of tail you guys will like. Mine will not have that problem.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.