Post Reply Crunchyroll at Swamp Con 2015 ~ !!
Sr Social Media Guy
29268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 2/5/15 , edited 2/5/15
Crunchyroll's first foray into Florida is THIS WEEKEND! If you can make it to Gainesville, Crunchyroll will have a booth and panels at SWAMP CON!



Our Crunchyroll Industry Panel is on Saturday night at 7:00pm in the Weimer Auditorium. Learn about the newest and most exciting developments at Crunchyroll with Brand Managers Baker and Miles!

On Sunday, we're hosting a panel called "Working in the Anime Industry", where we'll delve into what it takes to get a job in the industry, as well as share some of our insights into the behind-the-scenes of Crunchyroll.

If you're a premium member, we've got exclusive prizes for just stopping by the booth, signing in, and sharing your favorite Winter anime! We hope to see you there!
20243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 2/5/15
Sounds like fun~ Hope everyone has a good time!

Will you guys be running the "Working in the Anime Industry" at Anime North in Toronto, Canada (or are Canadians a no-go)? * hides *
44784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/15
Will there be any anime and/or manga announcements?
75267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Online
Posted 2/5/15
Wish I could goooooooooooo!
Sr Social Media Guy
29268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 2/5/15

Kaitou-al wrote:

Sounds like fun~ Hope everyone has a good time!

Will you guys be running the "Working in the Anime Industry" at Anime North in Toronto, Canada (or are Canadians a no-go)? * hides *


We'll see! We had a great time in Anime North last year though!


kronosking wrote:

Will there be any anime and/or manga announcements?


You'll have to go to find out~ but you just might be the first to hear some news....
44784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/6/15

MilesExpress999 wrote:


Kaitou-al wrote:

Sounds like fun~ Hope everyone has a good time!

Will you guys be running the "Working in the Anime Industry" at Anime North in Toronto, Canada (or are Canadians a no-go)? * hides *


We'll see! We had a great time in Anime North last year though!


kronosking wrote:

Will there be any anime and/or manga announcements?


You'll have to go to find out~ but you just might be the first to hear some news....


Unfortunately I live in Saskatchewan Canada so it's a little far. But there might be some news of some sort on the way and that's mainly what I was curious about. Will it be good news?

3080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/6/15
Have you ever thought about coming over to the UK?
I know a lot of fans over here that would love to meet you guys!
(including myself!)
Sr Social Media Guy
29268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 2/6/15

didocat76 wrote:

Have you ever thought about coming over to the UK?
I know a lot of fans over here that would love to meet you guys!
(including myself!)


Definitely. And it becomes easier to justify the more people ask for us to come over!
11027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Jupiter, FL
Offline
Posted 2/7/15
the second i leave the country they decide to go to florida
44784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/7/15
There's not going to be any news from the convention is there? Well today was disappointing...
Bjaker 
58773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 2/8/15


There absolutely was news from the convention. :)
Just no post about it here yet.
44784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/8/15 , edited 2/8/15

Bjaker wrote:



There absolutely was news from the convention. :)
Just no post about it here yet.


Oh! Well that's a relief! When will we be hearing about the news on here? Is there a place online the news can be found? Or is it exclusive to the convention goers for the time being?
103941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Online
Posted 2/8/15

kronosking wrote:

Oh! Well that's a relief! When will we be hearing about the news on here? Is there a place online the news can be found? Or is it exclusive to the convention goers for the time being?

There is at least this:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-02-08/crunchyroll-to-stream-comical-psychosomatic-medicine-anime/.84225

5017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Land of Ooo
Offline
Posted 2/9/15
SwampCon went off without a hitch despite the fact the building it is normally located in being renovated. Saturday was just absurdly packed and easily the busiest I've ever seen the convention since it started a few years back. Sunday was perhaps a bit slower but the one thing I know was slammed was the fan made and run Vocaloid concert as it reaches capacity every year.
I had the pleasure of meeting Miles and attending one of his panels, which was rather well attended itself.
You must be logged in to post.