First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Stereotypes in this World , What do you think Crunchy ?
Posted 2/7/15

Shadis_Zeal wrote:

I might have fallen completely and irrevocably to the dark side, but if my rules lawyering is correct, flame baiting is in there somewhere. Congratulations! I feel like blowing my brains out.


Oh, please do point out.

And that's not my intention. Your brain makes you do things that amuse me. I have no wish to destroy something I find entertaining.
Posted 2/7/15 , edited 2/7/15

_MissTake_ wrote:


Shadis_Zeal wrote:

I see you put on a good front, but I also see the need for taking steps you won't need and reaching out. You were never of any interest to me, only your warped sense of advocacy for others. It tells me that, "if I'm not paying attention to you and you alone, we have a problem." Dolls make good decoys. There is more than one way to skin a cat. Enough rhetoric. Make love to your hand while reading this because I've wasted enough time with you ... boo hoo.



On a scale of one to even, I can't... Like literally, I can't.

And yet, I'm somewhat amused. That innate tendency to just keep trying to take a stab at "people" any way you can... it's quite entertaining for me as a person to behold.


Fixed it for you.

So if a psychopath calls me a psychopath because former psychopath is of a greater mind than the latter, that makes it enjoyable even to the mods now is it? Are we now gladiators, chickens, or bulldogs to be fought, and who cares who wins because they're both awful? Help me here.
Posted 2/7/15 , edited 2/7/15
I' with Shrapnel893 on this. Their audience, (if the weirdos are showing off to others by calling you names) are also irrelevant to you anyway.
Either way, don't think for others and just think for yourself and if it's not relevant to you so no need to get mad over it.

onibrotonel wrote:

Forget that. This afternoon (edit: Feb 2), after getting off the car at the Wal-Mart's parking lot, one girl together with two guys suddenly called my mom "Ching Chong." My mom did not know she was being degraded by words, but I was there.

In quick response, I called them "racist Jews" repeatedly.

Swear to god, I was close enough to start a brawl. They can't disrespect my mom like that.


They are so lame and old news.
Posted 2/7/15

onibrotonel wrote:

Forget that. This afternoon (edit: Feb 2), after getting off the car at the Wal-Mart's parking lot, one girl together with two guys suddenly called my mom "Ching Chong." My mom did not know she was being degraded by words, but I was there.

In quick response, I called them "racist Jews" repeatedly.

Swear to god, I was close enough to start a brawl. They can't disrespect my mom like that.


just plain racist would've sufficed.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 2/7/15 , edited 2/7/15
They were still in school, you shouldn't expect anything of them.







Shadis_Zeal wrote:


_MissTake_ wrote:

On a scale of one to even, I can't... Like literally, I can't.

And yet, I'm somewhat amused. That innate tendency to just keep trying to take a stab at "people" any way you can... it's quite entertaining for me as a person to behold.


Fixed it for you.

So if a psychopath calls me a psychopath because former psychopath is of a greater mind than the latter, that makes it enjoyable even to the mods now is it? Are we now gladiators, chickens, or bulldogs to be fought, and who cares who wins because they're both awful? Help me here.


I'll help you. The winner and the loser of this fight get the same prize, you're both wasting each other's time.
Meaning the real winner is the one that spends the least time thinking about this.
Posted 2/7/15 , edited 2/7/15

LONGNAMEYOUWONTMISS wrote:

You get (and SHOULD) used to it. People are often joking when they use stereotypes.


In the south, people are often not joking when using stereotypes.
Posted 2/7/15

UltimateGOKUX wrote:


LONGNAMEYOUWONTMISS wrote:

You get (and SHOULD) used to it. People are often joking when they use stereotypes.


In the south, people are often not joking when using stereotypes.


ICWUDT.
Posted 2/7/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

They were still in school, you shouldn't expect anything of them.


Bull.Crap. Teenagers should be expected to be decent human beings.
Posted 2/7/15

Shadis_Zeal wrote:

Fixed it for you.

So if a psychopath calls me a psychopath because former psychopath is of a greater mind than the latter, that makes it enjoyable even to the mods now is it? Are we now gladiators, chickens, or bulldogs to be fought, and who cares who wins because they're both awful? Help me here.


I don't understand what you're getting at now. I was simply referring to you. I enjoy watching you lash out when you get your feathers ruffled. I find it entertaining. Now, what other people do or find entertaining is of no importance to me. This is getting tiresome, though.
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/7/15
Just get used to it, lol. I have to get used to hear "bomb" or "terrorist" just because I'm Muslim.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.