First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Binge Time: Queens Blade 1 & 2
33719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 2/6/15
binge watching will be engaged lol
56915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 2/6/15 , edited 2/6/15

CainNightroad wrote:
Once again... More good shows are being taken down. This is getting rather annoying... I don't think there's a DVD release for this, is there? I tried looking for one but couldn't really find anything.


http://www.amazon.com/Queens-Blade-Complete-1-2/dp/B00923MWCK

There are several different DVD and even some blu-ray releases for the series, though most seem out of print and very hard to come by.
11596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 2/7/15

sonic720 wrote:


CainNightroad wrote:
Once again... More good shows are being taken down. This is getting rather annoying... I don't think there's a DVD release for this, is there? I tried looking for one but couldn't really find anything.


http://www.amazon.com/Queens-Blade-Complete-1-2/dp/B00923MWCK

There are several different DVD and even some blu-ray releases for the series, though most seem out of print and very hard to come by.


I found those, but I don't know if it's the actual series and what is shown on CR (and other websites) That's what I want.
56915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 2/7/15

CainNightroad wrote:
I found those, but I don't know if it's the actual series and what is shown on CR (and other websites) That's what I want.


It should be the same thing as is on CR. There are blu-ray versions of the first two seasons too, but season 1 is out of stock on Amazon at least. Might be able to find it elsewhere.
58656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Buried under a pi...
Offline
Posted 2/7/15

sonic720 wrote:


CainNightroad wrote:
I found those, but I don't know if it's the actual series and what is shown on CR (and other websites) That's what I want.


It should be the same thing as is on CR. There are blu-ray versions of the first two seasons too, but season 1 is out of stock on Amazon at least. Might be able to find it elsewhere.


It may be easier to track down the original singles release if all else fails...until it gets licensed rescued by somebody (probably). The reason why it's so hard to find is because it's a Media Blasters release.
11596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 2/7/15

Art-chan wrote:


sonic720 wrote:


CainNightroad wrote:
I found those, but I don't know if it's the actual series and what is shown on CR (and other websites) That's what I want.


It should be the same thing as is on CR. There are blu-ray versions of the first two seasons too, but season 1 is out of stock on Amazon at least. Might be able to find it elsewhere.


It may be easier to track down the original singles release if all else fails...until it gets licensed rescued by somebody (probably). The reason why it's so hard to find is because it's a Media Blasters release.


I've been hoping other series get rescued (Lucky Star) and get a DVD/Bluray release. I've seen you can get Rebellion, but not the first 2 seasons. I'm not very familiar with Media Blasters, so what does that mean when you say it's one of their releases?
16596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 2/7/15
I tried watching this series. I couldn't get past the first episode. It did nothing for me. Just seemed like an excuse to have half naked bimbos running around.
47250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/7/15
Oh seems this one not censored...my bad
The Wise Wizard
100935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 2/7/15

CainNightroad wrote:

Once again... More good shows are being taken down. This is getting rather annoying... I don't think there's a DVD release for this, is there? I tried looking for one but couldn't really find anything.

I suspect the reason this is going away is that Media Blasters' own license is expiring.

Rightstuf has the complete second series ($37.49), but it appears they have only the first and second discs for the first series ($8.99 each), which would leave one missing episodes 9-12.

81204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 2/7/15
I was able to get the boxset of the first season while it was still in print:
http://www.amazon.com/Queens-Blade-Exiled-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B0045O2PH8/

it's still available though.....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Queens-Blade-The-Exiled-Virgin-Complete-Series-Blu-Ray-2-Discs-/331471824266


It's likely that Sentai will pick it up after Media Blaster's license expires.
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 2/7/15
6 days to watch both seasons? Oh crap
48995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Noctilum
Offline
Posted 2/7/15
I challenge thee, fellow CR users! Let's finish the series in under 3 days!
The Wise Wizard
100935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 2/7/15

Rito2Ru wrote:

6 days to watch both seasons? Oh crap

That's only 4 episodes per day. Far easier than finishing 60 episodes of Beelzebub in the same time frame.

I didn't even attempt that, since it would have been too time-consuming while working. Thankfully, I've already seen both QB series when they were available on Netflix.
58656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Buried under a pi...
Offline
Posted 2/7/15

CainNightroad wrote:


Art-chan wrote:


*More Stuff*


I've been hoping other series get rescued (Lucky Star) and get a DVD/Bluray release. I've seen you can get Rebellion, but not the first 2 seasons. I'm not very familiar with Media Blasters, so what does that mean when you say it's one of their releases?


Yes, it is a Media Blasters title. Media Blaster's license is likely expiring like TheAncientOne said AND Media Blasters has been having...problems getting stuff out and keeping licenses in print. It's getting to the point almost where IF they release something, you'd better get it quick because if you wait too long, well, good luck FINDING it. Rebellion is released by a different company (Sentai Filmworks/Section 23) so it's east to find that season. Perhaps Sentai will pick up the first 2 seasons when the license runs out since they have Rebellion and "Beautiful Warriors" (whatever that is).
1926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Surrey, UK
Offline
Posted 2/7/15
I'd try it if not for the restrictions meaning I see bugger all.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.