First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
5 Real-Life Mythical Beasts. 7 Extinct Animals We Wish Were Brought Back to Life.
1931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/7/15 , edited 2/7/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


TomCraft wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:



You don't have to be so grindripper about it. Also some of those animal could be use to feed the poor.


How? I really can't see how the poor could could be capable of killing them, nor could I see the food to be given to them. It would just be the same as today.


I did say the poor were going to kill them Why the food would't be giving to them ? I mean there will be a lot considering the size of some of this animals.


Because human are selfish creatures that are unable to share things with anyone. If someone was going to kill them it going to be a country with a lot of money. rfjidrjsefijerijiejtgitjewrigjtrwgj uiehgowejrweiopjowepje ?!?!

Posted 2/7/15


TomCraft
Because human are selfish creatures that are unable to share things with anyone. If someone was going to kill them it going to be a country with a lot of money. rfjidrjsefijerijiejtgitjewrigjtrwgj uiehgowejrweiopjowepje ?!?!






Man you are grim about this.


What the hell does this even mean ?


rfjidrjsefijerijiejtgitjewrigjtrwgj uiehgowejrweiopjowepje ?!?!


Posted 2/7/15 , edited 2/7/15
Is that giant Raven(at least that picture looks similar to a raven) looking bird a real thing? I've seen that picture before and I find it just insane and awesome. Like is the guy standing next to a model of the bird? It looks pretty good for a model that is seemingly from the early 1900s/late 1800s

I know that dinosaurs got that big but I find it really cool that a "modern" bird was that big.
7553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 2/7/15
I'd prefer to bring back recently extinct animals that could realistically survive for the long term. The Barbary lion, Caspian tiger and California grizzly come to mind.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 2/7/15
We?
Posted 2/7/15

furytime wrote:

Is that giant Raven(at least that picture looks similar to a raven) looking bird a real thing? I've seen that picture before and I find it just insane and awesome. Like is the guy standing next to a model of the bird? It looks pretty good for a model that is seemingly from the early 1900s/late 1800s

I know that dinosaurs got that big but I find it really cool that a "modern" bird was that big.


The bird die out before even human appear on the planet.
Posted 2/7/15


Argentavis Magnificens was driving into extinction by humans. A least to my knowledge.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 2/7/15

KarenAraragi wrote:



Argentavis Magnificens was driving into extinction by humans. A least to my knowledge.


"we" wish were brought back to life?
Posted 2/7/15 , edited 2/7/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:



Argentavis Magnificens was driving into extinction by humans. A least to my knowledge.


"we" wish were brought back to life?


No I was referring to people had driving the animal to extinction.
Posted 2/7/15

geauxtigers1989 wrote:

I'd prefer to bring back recently extinct animals that could realistically survive for the long term. The Barbary lion, Caspian tiger and California grizzly come to mind.


Do you had pictures of those animals ?
7553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 2/7/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


geauxtigers1989 wrote:

I'd prefer to bring back recently extinct animals that could realistically survive for the long term. The Barbary lion, Caspian tiger and California grizzly come to mind.


Do you had pictures of those animals ?


They look exactly like a lion, tiger and grizzly.
Posted 2/7/15
The only mythical creature that should be real are cat girls.
Posted 2/7/15

geauxtigers1989 wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


geauxtigers1989 wrote:

I'd prefer to bring back recently extinct animals that could realistically survive for the long term. The Barbary lion, Caspian tiger and California grizzly come to mind.


Do you had pictures of those animals ?


They look exactly like a lion, tiger and grizzly.


A picture will be awesome thou.
7553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 2/7/15
Caspian Tiger

The Barbary lion and California Grizzly went extinct before modern photography
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 2/7/15

KarenAraragi wrote:
No I was referring to people had driving the animal to extinction.


I was referring to the title. I don't want those things in my yard.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.