First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Diabolik Lovers Season 2 Anticipation and Discussion
Posted 8/2/15 , edited 10/20/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

They made/are making a S2? For real? Because the games weren't doing well? Probably because of the darkness and content of them, I mean, for god's sake, if you look up spoilers for the game ending, they're freakin' demented.


Actually it's probably getting a S2 cause the games saw a huge boost, so they're promoting it again to see if they can make even more money. They wouldn't make a S2 if it wasn't profitable somehow the first time.
41651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/2/15

Charizam wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

They made/are making a S2? For real? Because the games weren't doing well? Probably because of the darkness and content of them, I mean, for god's sake, if you look up spoilers for the game ending, they're freakin' demented.


Actually it's probably getting a S2 cause the games saw a huge boost, so they're promoting it again to see if they can make even more money. They wouldn't make a S2 if it wasn't profitable somehow the first time.


I think they should at least extend it then from 15 to 20 something minutes....
I have to admit, it's kind of a guilty pleasure of mine, even though the guys are considerably abusive and mean to the protag. Darn.
1324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/15


It's scheduled to start airing on September 23, 24:30 JST (September 24, 12:30 a.m JST) on AT-X.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/15
But, I don't know where to find Diabolik lovers season 2! I looked on ever site and there is nothing. Please, someone tell me when episode 2 is coming out and where to find it!?? Thank you! I will be VERY grateful!

Everyone thinks that Yui is silly for putting up with them, but it is her personality that is just soft and subtle. Not all people are brave but even if she has that shy personality, she is brave to stay there.

'All they do is bite' you say, but it is amusing seeing their relationship grow, they are acting really soft around her.

^-^
Please be nice to YUI
41651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/10/15 , edited 8/10/15
^
here is the info on S2, it's not supposed to air until fall, so you're out of luck there.

Also, don't necessarily expect them to treat Yui with love and tenderness because from what I've read from game spoilers More Blood is more brutal than its predecessor. Though the anime IS milder I don't expect the guys'll get much nicer, lol.
503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/15
I watched the first season, it was hard... I couldn't help but to think that this anime was targeted at an audience with gang rape fantasy, submission and humiliation. I don't criticize, everyone is entitled to like something different, but this was one league away from what I can enjoy, even for the lulz (like Makura no Danshi this season). Even Pupa was less offensive to me.

And you know the worst thing ? I'll probably watch the second season... and hate myself every week ^^
41651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/11/15
I think we all feel a bit of guilt inside our soul watching it. I write sadistic characters a lot so I'm more well adujusted to watching sadists humiliate their victims, but occasionally even I have to turn around and force myself to regain composure. I don't even consider myself a sadist, I'm just good at writing them.
215285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 8/13/15
503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 8/13/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

I think we all feel a bit of guilt inside our soul watching it. I write sadistic characters a lot so I'm more well adujusted to watching sadists humiliate their victims, but occasionally even I have to turn around and force myself to regain composure. I don't even consider myself a sadist, I'm just good at writing them.




Diabolik Lovers season 1 & 2:





161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/25/15
here's the second preview for season two featuring the Mukami brothers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5QsnqwfClY

The logo for Season 2


So coming up on September 4th in Japan at Cinema Sunshine Ikekuburo there will be an Advanced Screening for the first two episodes of MORE,BLOOD. Suegara Rie the voice of Komori Yui and Morikawa Toshiyuki the voice of Tsukinami Carla will make an appearance. The tickets for this event are already on sale they went on sale Saturday, August 22.

This season will focus mainly around the story of the game MORE, BLOOD most likely following the Mukamis' storyline from the game.
Banned
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/24/15 , edited 10/20/15
Session 2 Ep1 Online He He -nope- ~George_z
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/25/15
There's already the EP1, but I am waiting for the EP2 of Season 2, anyone knows where should I watch it or knows what the Release Dates of Each EP?
1453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 9/29/15 , edited 9/29/15

TheAncientOne wrote:


lorreen wrote:

Ugh! Why?

Pretty much my thoughts. This is one anime I've steered well clear of because the opinions of those that have seen it appear to be close to unanimous about how bad it is.

We know it sold poorly in Japan, but apparently it did something to generate a profit.



To be honest, I did the same thing... Well at first I steered clear of it because Diabolic was spelt as Diabolik.

Then I read the reviews.

Then I didn't touch it.

Then I watched the season.

It wasn't as bad as people say.

Himegoto was WAY worse than this.

For Diabolik Lovers, it was dull and you get irritated at the main character. More so the Vampires for being pricks...

But in all honesty, what do you expect from a bunch of Immortal beings? Do you think they wouldn't hold themselves above others?

The ending was kinda exciting and I definitely want to see how this plays out. It could take a turn for the better... We will see.

If you think Diabolik Lovers is bad, watch the whole season of Himegoto... Then stop crying about how this anime is bad, and that you have to FORCE yourself to watch it...
The Wise Wizard
100935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Online
Posted 9/29/15 , edited 10/20/15

espartochaos wrote:

If you think Diabolik Lovers is bad, watch the whole season of Himegoto... Then stop crying about how this anime is bad, and that you have to FORCE yourself to watch it...

I did watch Himegoto, but that was because I could tell from the type of complaints people had about it that what they were complaining about was unlikely to effect me. Based on the reasons people have cited for not liking Diabolik Lovers, however, I have no motivation to give it a try.

30777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 9/29/15 , edited 9/29/15

espartochaos wrote:

If you think Diabolik Lovers is bad, watch the whole season of Himegoto... Then stop crying about how this anime is bad, and that you have to FORCE yourself to watch it...


Well, they're completely different genres, so I'm not sure how valid that comparison is. And I won't pretend I've watched even a second of Diabolik Lovers, but is it not a somewhat serious anime? While I'm not saying sexual assault is a matter to be laughed about, Himegoto is a comedy that shouldn't be taken seriously, even slightly... bar maybe a moment or two in the last couple of episodes. It's to my understanding that this anime isn't as jokey with it's... abusive themes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.