First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
[KActress] Han Chae Young
2653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
she's so pretty! i love her acting and her smile~!
is there a group for her on CR yet...? i searched but didn't find anything....
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F / los angeles, ca.
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
OH! yup. i've seen most of her drama and love it. i did know that she's married?
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
I think even with lots of surgeries she looks just average......I don't personally like that type of face...I think most Korean actor/actress have been through many surgeries and too much make-up....well, its becoming big thing in Asian now.....

160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
she's pretty!
1264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Area 11-Brittania...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
No offence fans.
But her beauty is obviously fake. T___T
Acting's not bad, actually.
592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
I don't like her.
6480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Intelligence Route
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
Yi ye yi ye.
The one acting with her in Delightful Girl is more versatile.
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
I don't think she's "hot" but just okay. Her acting is pretty good.
31552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Valley Of The Sun
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
I too loved her in DGCH but other than that, I thought Only You and EoF were really awful not to mention the movie Changing Partners where I didn't think she was anywhere close to believable. It might have been her wholesome image which contrasted with the cheating wife character she played.

Funny thing is I've never found her to be sexy attractive lol. I will grant that she's one of the few Korean actresses with breasts lol, Kim Hye Soo being the other. I noticed those.
1415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / london
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
she's ok
9085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / thats a secret!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
she was so good in delightful girl
28010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / TVXQ's LOVE o(≧∀≦)o
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
Like her....but shes married....Shes a little bit of a snob thats what i read....
28010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / TVXQ's LOVE o(≧∀≦)o
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
They said she evn have plastic surgery....and BREAST Implants.... HER breast is alittle too big...now unlike her DGCH days...
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

portiaisabel wrote:

They said she evn have plastic surgery....and BREAST Implants.... HER breast is alittle too big...now unlike her DGCH days...


her breasts i think is that size already when she started filming Only you because i noticed that on that show, and its actually beautiful! LOL!


di_jb wrote:

I too loved her in DGCH but other than that, I thought Only You and EoF were really awful not to mention the movie Changing Partners where I didn't think she was anywhere close to believable. It might have been her wholesome image which contrasted with the cheating wife character she played.

Funny thing is I've never found her to be sexy attractive lol. I will grant that she's one of the few Korean actresses with breasts lol, Kim Hye Soo being the other. I noticed those.


wow! i also noticed that! hehehehe... she's very sexy and i like her face but i liked only you, i dont know why, maybe the food?! heheheh.. i think shes a good actress because her roles vary from one koreanovela to another, flexible and versatile is the word fit for her as an actress!


portiaisabel wrote:

Like her....but shes married....Shes a little bit of a snob thats what i read....


and who is her husband? is he the same man in DGCH?
2653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

wilfrede wrote:

and who is her husband? is he the same man in DGCH?



lol they were good together in that drama ^.^

but no, she's married to Choi Dong Joon, not Jae Hee :)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.